Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best alt coin for short term traidings  (Read 163 times)
chathur95 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

what are the best alt coins are short term traiding which can get more profit in these days?
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:29:20 AM

Will be many option of coin, just take alook in daily chart which coin on oversold now and the price on the bottom. For short trading is better to use technical analysis to decide which coin should be to buy and sell. But for the longterm investment use fundamental analysis.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

I suggest checking the historical charts of fast moving or volatile coins such as XRP. These will be good for short term trades.
Avispeat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

what are the best alt coins are short term traiding which can get more profit in these days?

Many of them can, if we knew which ones their prices would have been high now. It is important to know that you mist keep an eye on the news, join various groups,  slack channels and then make up your own conclusion. Because even people on this forum will tell you to buy certain coin because they are holding it and want it's price to raise.

Trust in yourself,  it may take time to develop necessary skillet to be able to do this properly but even then it's hard to go for 100% profit you will miss opportunities along the way but will get some profit
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

For short term trading, choose XRP and Siacoin. These both coins are rocketing fast in recent month. You can monitoring the market between Monday to Friday. These coins was pump and dump by some trader just for make short profit as XRP are using centralization which unsecured for long term investment either with Siacoin.
BitcoinThief

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:03:48 AM

Cardano (ADA) for sure.
breeker

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

Everybody is talking about XRP.
But Check also ADA and SIA!
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:18:01 AM

For trading in altcoin I prefer to choose NEO and ETH that have been pretty active price movements and continue to experience positive improvements, and I believe if both will be able to compete with some other altcoin and stay in the crypto market with a pretty good progress .
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

Watch out for XEM and also SC i think its great to do short trading but better to hold this for long term because it can go higher. Hard to tell where to invest because almost altcoins now are pumping and dumping in just a day so better to study further before buying.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

Best altcoin for short term trading is Ripple now a days. Ripple has shown a significant rise in price and if you visit coin market cap, Ripple is moved to 2 in ranking, taking the position of Ethereum.

Avispeat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

Best altcoin for short term trading is Ripple now a days. Ripple has shown a significant rise in price and if you visit coin market cap, Ripple is moved to 2 in ranking, taking the position of Ethereum.

You can't see that ripple was pumped good right? It's late to enter ripple now as pump is over I think, but it will continue to raise in future with more pumps. But for now some other altcoin can do better job than ripple.  By now I am referring to this point in time.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:35:05 AM

I'd be wary to enter ripple right now for short term gains. However, mid-term I believe you're looking at a very solid bet.
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

You can take any currency at the large exchanges, Binance for example, at pick a coin that is below 10 cents. Historically it will be pumped 2-300% within a month. Set an auto sell order at the price of your satisfaction.
The market shouldn't work like this, but at this moment it does.

You're welcome.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

There are no best altcoins for short term holding. If you are looking to flip coins then its a good idea to learn technical analysis. If that is something you do not wan to do then instead of flipping alts, look at flipping ICO's.

hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

For me it is Ethereum. Ethereum now always pumps and dumps. So if you bought Ethereum it is best for now. Since there is pumps and dumps it is easily to wait for it, for the time you are investing and also to gain profit for it. You can also hold Ethereum. It is really to good to invest in that altcoin. You should also look in the market graph. In that way you can determine where and when to invest.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

you can see the top 20 alt in cmc https://coinmarketcap.com
maybe you can consider ripple, ada, iota, nem, omisego and ethereum.
there are also other alt such as monero, dash, litecoin, and neo that are potentially good for short term investment.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

There are many coins that has potential but ofcourse choose which has good volume, low supply. Because I think this is the most fluctuating in the market. I keen on observing eth, xrp, and ada. You must observe this profitable coins.
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:01:55 PM

ADA, XVG and XRP will be my picks for short-term trade.

JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

Any coin that hasn't been in accumulation for the past few months should be good for daytrading. And there's tons of them right now.
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

My suggestions for you in the short term are Monetha, NEO and Cardano. NEO is very strong and it can fly at any moment   Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: