Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin rise?  (Read 1037 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

Price of the bitcoin today is 15k dollars and I think it will increase more in the next few days or few weeks.  So better you gonna do right now is to buy bitcoin and hold it for few months and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future because you have bitcoin. I have this it I hope the price will not decrease better the price going up.  We need unity here in bitcoin world if anyone hold their bitcoin everyone will hold too. But if other people sell their bitcoin don't too it also because if the price increase and you sell your bitcoin you lose some profit.  But it depends on the demand on the market if the price of the bitcoin will decrease or it will increase.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Looks like now is the time it starts to rise, I wonder how long it will take for it to get to $20,000 Q1?  or maybe a bit longer but it can't be far off.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

when do you thing Bitcoin is gonna rise again?
its preety much stuck in 12k to 15k!
why is that?
Mcfee said it will reach 1m!
when is that gonna happen?

I also had a second thought if it will ever reach 1 million but it could be possible, now that we are seeing how it can grow from a few cents to thousands of dollars but the big question is when maybe after the mining is over or they fixed the transaction and speed issues.
Efairam2018

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

I think no one can predict it.If bitcoin becomes more popular so i think it is the time that bitcoin will rise and it is good also for the people who in need thank you😊
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Yes, nobody knows whats gonna happen. We dont know maybe next day or next week or maybe next month it will rise again.. We dont know when its gonna happen..
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

why is that?

I also had a second thought if it will ever reach 1 million but it could be possible, now that we are seeing how it can grow from a few cents to thousands of dollars but the big question is when maybe after the mining is over or they fixed the transaction and speed issues.

The price is good if it stay that way flooring from $13k dollars to $15k dollars so that the fees doesn't hurt that much. When it rises around $30k dollars to $50k dollars the fee will surely be a pain in the ass, you'll be paying the fees more than you transfer.  Grin
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

1m is a very huge amount and for that amount bitcoin needs very huge time.
I don't think bitcoin will reach upto 20k USD because if this thing happened then it will effect the gdp, banks and financial position of the country.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

Looks like now is the time it starts to rise, I wonder how long it will take for it to get to $20,000 Q1?  or maybe a bit longer but it can't be far off.

Altcoins are starting to drop a little now and bitcoin pumping slowly I think bitcoin will rise again at any moment. This is how the markets works, and you should ride the trend well for you to enjoy big profit. Bitcoin is about to take off better to be ready this time.
DianeDeziree

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Nobody can tell exactly what will happen, they can only speculate. But ofc BTC will rise again, I think in March, April we'll see a huge difference.
gondar1

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

why is that?

I think the rising point of bitcoin is when the other coins fall. I believe that in order for something to rise, some or most fall first that is the order of balance. So, we must all be patient since eventually it is bound to happen that bitcoin will rise once again.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Altcoins are starting to drop a little now and bitcoin pumping slowly I think bitcoin will rise again at any moment. This is how the markets works, and you should ride the trend well for you to enjoy big profit. Bitcoin is about to take off better to be ready this time.
Bitcoin price increase trends have started to look positive now. I am more optimistic because it proves that Bitcoin is on a good treck. I dare to take the decision to buy some Bitcoin, I am sure in the future Bitcoin price will again experience a significant price increase again. I've known Bitcoin for some time and I'll take advantage of every opportunity. Currently Bitcoin has helped me in improving my family's economy, this is a wonderful thing and I like being in a happy dream.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

It gonna keep rising. remember price dumps are just normal thing in crypto. No currency can always rise, so dumps are actually the beauty of the crypto land. Now it looks its the perfect time to buy more bitcoins.
right pumps and dumps are part of crypto market and bitcoin is the most expected
coins to experienced such movements but all of us know how bitcoin recovers,weve been in
this situation for so many times and when bitcoin starts to recover it will continue until he didnt
catch more than the previous price
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

It gonna keep rising. remember price dumps are just normal thing in crypto. No currency can always rise, so dumps are actually the beauty of the crypto land. Now it looks its the perfect time to buy more bitcoins.
right pumps and dumps are part of crypto market and bitcoin is the most expected
coins to experienced such movements but all of us know how bitcoin recovers,weve been in
this situation for so many times and when bitcoin starts to recover it will continue until he didnt
catch more than the previous price
Yes it is normal that bitcoin price usually happen to pump and dump its value. So if you are taking risks invest in bitcoin then wait for the price to rise. It will increase this year or rather it will start to increase the price this month.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

I think there's going to be a very good rally in bitcoin today, because all of the altcoin has gone up and it's going to be Btc,

Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Who knows.
“I think we’re going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark, but I also think we’re going to see bitcoin hitting the $5,000 mark,” Julian Hosp, a cryptocurrency entrepreneur and founder co-founder of crypto firm TenX, told CNBC. “The question is though, ‘Which one is it going to hit first?’”   https://www.inverse.com/article/39901-bitcoin-in-2018-what-experts-say-about-the-cryptocurrency-s-future
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

It should rise and it will. I think 1 Bitcoin price might be $28000 in January, 2018. And we can speculate that it will be $40000 in February.
Your prediction on about​ Bitcoin is so high. I think it is not possible for bitcoin in this short time. Bitcoin will rise again it is sure but not such kind of bitcoin within ​short possible of time. Bitcoin has ability to reach on 40k but it needs some times.
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

It's price is relative to demand, but I believe that Bitcoin's true value will only be realized once it has perfected its flaws in terms of the long confirmation time as well as the fees it is giving its users.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

yes we know if bitcoin prices are always influenced by the high demand in the market for bitcoin, and it seems that bitcoin prices are starting to increase even slowly and maybe by the end of January this bitcoin price will reach $ 20k.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

If I see bitcoin trend from 2009 ~ 2017, I think it will reach another highest value in every year but ofcourse it need time so all you need is wait and wait. For me, I keep hold my most of bitcoin so I can maximize my profit as investor !

Smiley
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

yes we know if bitcoin prices are always influenced by the high demand in the market for bitcoin, and it seems that bitcoin prices are starting to increase even slowly and maybe by the end of January this bitcoin price will reach $ 20k.

I agree. It will now start to increase because there is less demand on the market not like before when people needed it the most. Many investors take that chance to risk their money and it seems that it will gain huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: