Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin rise?  (Read 1032 times)
CrypticBabe (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

when do you thing Bitcoin is gonna rise again?
its preety much stuck in 12k to 15k!
why is that?
Mcfee said it will reach 1m!
when is that gonna happen?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

Don't believe in predictions just because high profile people said so. In reality, no one can ever predict something to happen, they can only anticipate.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:15:34 AM

Nobody know whats going to happen. but my expectation is after newyear crypto in its whole will go back up. lots of people trying to enjoy the holidays.
2018 while be a rollercoaster in my opinion

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

why is that?

i think bitcoin is facing the end of its hype and takes the consequenzes of the now existing huge market, and the now existing huge tx fees and low speed,

i dont think bitcoin will reach 20k USD,

why have 1 BTC with 55 USD high tx fees and low speed when you can also buy 20.00 Waves and have 0.01 USD tx fee?

people will not like to hear this but bitcoins best days are gone its going to stabilise on a low level again

regards

CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:19:44 AM

Don't believe in predictions just because high profile people said so. In reality, no one can ever predict something to happen, they can only anticipate.

True!
his prediction are mostly accurate! can't deny that!
but Bitcoin Do have this Growing Potential!
being a Worldwide usable currency does matter you know?
icoDealDeckcom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:21:18 AM

why is that?

i think bitcoin is facing the end of its hype and takes the consequenzes of the now existing huge market, and the now existing huge tx fees and low speed,

why have 1 BTC with 55 USD high tx fees and low speed when you can also buy 20.00 Waves and have 0.01 USD tx fee?

people will not like to hear this but bitcoins best days are gone its going to stabilise on a low level again

regards

Yes, if Bitcoin does not get its act together and improve transaction performance and lower fees then other platforms will gain market share.

coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

If you believe history is repeating itself from the 2013 bubble then expect continuous decline for 18 months down to $2k or less then a very slow increase.

But if some other crypto takes over the number 1 cap before that happens then btc could go down further.

There is no reason why btc would increase from todays over-inflated price. None.
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:28:20 AM

Nobody know whats going to happen. but my expectation is after newyear crypto in its whole will go back up. lots of people trying to enjoy the holidays.

That's true!
Lets see what The new year brings for us.
fo0tman

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

All this dip has been because of:
1. Whales cashed out profits
2. Newbs FUDed all along due to 1.
3. Xmas cashing out period.

Therefore, in 1-2 weeks time we should see a clear bounce.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:33:52 AM

Yes its stuck in between 12K to 15K, and predictions are also there but we cannot believe in any of the prediction. Because no one can predict that what will happen next in it.

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

That is why it is predictions because it is uncertain the probability which it is gonna happen is very low unless it is a bold prediction which you can determine at likely a certain time frame. But still it is prediction so don't expect too much from it.

CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

regards
This cant be!
its way more established then anyother legal currencies like USD!
but I'm really coinfused about its growth!
the low steed is because most of the Miners are busy with holidays and loads of transection traffic!
but incrasing transection fee will make more peofit for miners and it will surely increase the miners number (I HOPE).
so lets say Bitcoin will get back to its OLD selves with faster Confirmation Network. (lets pray actually)
then see what about its growth!
nothing to do before new year.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

why is that?

regards

Yes, if Bitcoin does not get its act together and improve transaction performance and lower fees then other platforms will gain market share.

No one really knows of what future holds with bitcoin and this problem should be address so bitcoin can survive. But I still believe that this is just a dramatic correction and I know in 2018 bitcoin will bounce back and go even higher. Just believe that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

No one actually guess it,but many people can tell something that could be true or not.
Bitcoin is a process that will give you profit if you have faith on it with patience.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:42:49 AM

No one and not even high profile 'analysts' can predict for sure what Bitcoin price will be. What we can do is anticipate the next move based on our own findings instead of getting hyped.
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

Yes its stuck in between 12K to 15K, and predictions are also there but we cannot believe in any of the prediction. Because no one can predict that what will happen next in it.
His previous predictions really made there way (even went further than that).
thats why I'm believing in his Predictions.
new year will surely bring some new thing.
lets wait and see.
minisegway

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

They all promise that there will be a growth of up to a million US dollars, especially to warm the growth at bitcoin. Therefore, everything will be but not immediately. He stuck the main thing that did not fall below and it's good, now we are getting ready for a new spurt, the time to increase our portfolio !!
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

What is the point of having bitcoin price increase when there are still problems of high transaction fees and network congestion issues? You'll probably end up giving up all that profit back in form of high transaction fees!
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

You wanna it so early. Just be patience. It will back up on its own rhythm.  I just didn't know how many days before you started your journey with bitcoin but look that about a year ago it was just all around 600 or 700$.  Now its about to 15000$. What the upcoming it is. So its so possible to go on 1million. I hope the price will move so soon .I think its all about the stress of New year. Bitcoin is that coin which is unstoppable. I remembered one of the greatest rich in the world Mr. Bill gates said bitcoin is unstoppable. No one can stop btc .It will be up to the mark and break his all own step. Stay close and be patience some good news coming soon.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

May be Bitcoin will rise again after first week of January 2018. Due to Christmas and New Year holiday so many people  enjoy holiday when all the people get back on work Bitcoin will rise again.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

What is the point of having bitcoin price increase when there are still problems of high transaction fees and network congestion issues? You'll probably end up giving up all that profit back in form of high transaction fees!
Yes there is a problem of high transction fees but if you have a patience to wait on when the problem solve then you can gain a lot of it I guess. We cant say when bitcoin price rise but right now we can see that it rise as high as before. It is really good for us. We must just trust this believe to our self if we want to gain by the use of this.
chetasms

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Is it really going to reach 20k? If so can I buy some at this rate as the current rate also looks good and high..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

On the first weeks of January 2018.

Chillax, it's going to be a good year end discount just like what happened on Christmas sale.

why is that?
People did sold their bitcoins for Christmas and New years presents.

He said it on 2020.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:30:45 AM

I think it is going to rise at the beginning of 2018. Christmas and New Year make some people have a holiday, but after 2018 first few weeks' fluctuations it will rise, I think.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

why is that?
Bitcoin price will rise next year, but slowly. The investor's money will divide into altcoin too. Since altcoin give many profit for them, they will more invest in altcoin too, but all profit would be save in form of bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency and always become safest cryptocurrency, they have to convert their coin into bitcoin to make sure that their fund is safe, I mean is the price of bitcoin will not fall.

HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

I totally agree that every prediction made in this thread has some basis, but will never really dictate Bitcoin price as noone can predict the future.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

why is that?
I think bitcoin will be stuck at $ 12k - $ 15k over the next few months. But maybe it will get out of that pit in January of this next year. That may happen, it's new Year's gift.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:45:29 AM

If to predict the true value of bitcoin actually increase significantly it must be very difficult.But I am sure that in 2018 bitcoin will achieve greatness as the number of enthusiasts who start to rely on it as an investment place.

minisegway

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

why is that?

regards

He's not like the king. But the real leader among all kriptovalyut, that's for sure. You really are right - bitcoin will recover, it has already been many times, and will be in this one.

No one really knows of what future holds with bitcoin and this problem should be address so bitcoin can survive. But I still believe that this is just a dramatic correction and I know in 2018 bitcoin will bounce back and go even higher. Just believe that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.

He's not like the king. But the real leader among all kriptovalyut, that's for sure. You really are right - bitcoin will recover, it has already been many times, and will be in this one.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:48:34 AM

why is that?

Yes bitcoin can rise again and every year bitcoin increase fast. I think Mcfee said it just prediction only, no one knows what it's real and what will happen in the future. But now bitcoin almost reach $20,000. And next year the value can reach around $ 40,000.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Bitcoin might still rise because of the hypers, but in reality it is struggling to keep up with all pending txs. Something needs to be done to make improvements as soon as possible.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:49:53 AM

why is that?

If you predict the value of bitcoin, no one knows about it and very difficult to say that it will rise. But i know, and sure that in 2018 bitcoin will rise again and will start over again.
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

Bitcoin will rise in next year, but i think it rise then lightning network had finished. At the moment it's sideway. Don't hear Mcfee because he is like a shark trader.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

I hope that at the beginning of the new year, he will start jumping because 2018 promises to be hot in the field of crypto currency
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

I absolutely agree to that, nobody know what is going to happen but O do believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the future. In addition to that, many people says that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and I hope it would happen because it may lead to a high income.
SiDtHeBeSt

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

As you know bitcoin had dropped about 30% some days ago which caused alot of people to panic and withdraw their bitcoins which caused bitcoin's price to fall even more. It started to rise again but alot of such people would have thought that the price may fall again and withdrew it. I think if you have money you should keep holding as bitcoin would take some time to recover and then after it recovers it's value it would go even further, so you should have some patience.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

It may take a way maybe in the second quarter because bitcoin just pump hard and it will correct its flow.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:32:58 PM

Bitcoin will rise very soon. Recently, bitcoin's value dropped. Many people withdraw their bitcoins and panic. But now, bitcoin is rising again and will rise to the top again very soon. Nobody knows what will happen so let's just do whatever we are doing now in bitcoin and help them to be the best. Just be positive. Bitcoin will recover.

icanscript

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:48 PM

The bitcoin strengthens. Selling around 12-15k, it creates a platform for the next breakthrough.
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:35:13 PM

Wait when we get SegWit LN adoption next year many people will come back to bitcoin just like that, because it is still one of the dominatn ones out there in which people have faith and even if they are making profits with alts they end up turning their value into Bitcoin (we may see that some other coins are gaining momentum such as ETH and Bcash) but all in all bitcoin is still the thing, so yeah wait for LN.
simsamsum

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:37:03 PM

why is that?

Probably around mid January. Stockmarkets and Crypto has ALWAYS seen decrease in value over the holiday seasons.
Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

Well there are a lot of predictions out there on the internet made by some famous people. some say that Bitcoin will reach 100k$ others 1m$ ....etc but in reality nobody really knows when it will increase or decrease so it is better not to believe in predictions.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:15:19 PM

why is that?
In 2017 December first week BTC touched 20,000$ after that within one week BTC moving many times.Now BTC stable 13,000$+
Tomorrow new year coming i hope after 1 month it will be growing.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

The current drop in Bitcoin price is expected.
During holidays there is always much more pressure on the sale than the purchase.
I expect that bitcoin will recover after New year, during January.
I believe that the "psychological" limit of $20,000 will soon fall.
Now is great time for buying, in my opinion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

It's good to stay positive despite a huge decline. I only ask that my 24-hour long payment be confirmed soon.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

At the moment all prediction about Bitcoin were true and hope the future bitcoin price prediction will also work. Bitcoin price will never increase in constant and linear way, you will see great  ups and down,surges but Bitcoin will go up up and will continue its journey towards moon.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

Bitcoin's value rises and falls due the hopes of the investors and at the moment, the investors are not having a lot of hope in bitcoins especially with everything that is going on and it really didn't help matters when the co-founder of bitcoin decided to dump his BTC for BCH.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

I think BTC is stable now and correction has been completed. So wait for 15-30 days. It will surely grow up will a good news.
patykuprova

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

bitcoin is not gonna rising until next year, it will rise until the end of next week because we are celebrating new year now, so people are still selling their coins to get money to use, so we should wait a little longer to see the price rise back.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:07:53 PM

As what I understand the trend in the demand graphical chart the bitcoin will rise again this coming 2018 that is my expectation.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:15:14 PM

Bitcoin's value rises and falls due the hopes of the investors and at the moment, the investors are not having a lot of hope in bitcoins especially with everything that is going on and it really didn't help matters when the co-founder of bitcoin decided to dump his BTC for BCH.
Thats volatility. Correct, the investors are very confuse because of what is happening today. When this news were been overcome by positive improvements, bitcoin will surely rise again even a co-founder dumps it.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

Is it possible to say when it will increase? I think it's not called Possible. You have to understand that when / when the event is there, it should be fork. It is more understandable how much of its budget / market cap is increasing or decreasing. But in the new year may seem shocking bitcoin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:45:55 PM

why is that?

this will never happen that would destroy the government and economy so if you dream of something like $1m give up this will never happen i predict that bitcoin might be eliminated after 3 years

Donawoite

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:34:30 PM

Bitcoin may rise back after new year because people are in holiday now.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

why is that?
When bitcoin is used more then automatically Bitcoin price will increase, we all have to start using Bitcoin in everyday life because in that way we can make Bitcoin price getting positive sentiment. Without our support all the Bitcoin will continue to decline, so the important role to use Bitcoin is vital.
lamcouz

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:54:49 PM

Keep this as record
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:58:17 PM

It's already high 5x since i start this july and it continue also to grow little by little so if you high when it rise the answer is everyday another thing you should do invest if the price is low because we already see the potentials of bitcoin and in crypto,Moreover add also altcoins to think because in no time some altcoins will be similar to btc in the future.

oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

why is that?

Give it some time. It went from 7K to 20K in a blink of an eye. It needs time to recover before start it all over again. I'd say in 1-2 months another rally will begin.
FRJ

Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:16:27 PM

Anything can  happen. Time will tell us that what could happen. Yeah you are right that the price of bitcoin is stuck within $12000 to $15000.Something $15000 was the highest price of this week.Now it is something $13000.Yesterday was $12000.

We can  not say about anything. It is not possible to predict the price of bitcoin before.But most of us are hoping that the coming new year of 2018 will do some miracle and gift us a surprising price of bitcoin...You just have to wait and watch.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:17:16 PM

Bitcoins will rise after the new year when traders and investors are back from holiday and they start buying Bitcoins again.
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

You wanna it so early. Just be patience. It will back up on its own rhythm.  I just didn't know how many days before you started your journey with bitcoin but look that about a year ago it was just all around 600 or 700$.  Now its about to 15000$. What the upcoming it is. So its so possible to go on 1million. I hope the price will move so soon .I think its all about the stress of New year. Bitcoin is that coin which is unstoppable. I remembered one of the greatest rich in the world Mr. Bill gates said bitcoin is unstoppable. No one can stop btc .It will be up to the mark and break his all own step. Stay close and be patience some good news coming soon.
I know!
its just that got too much of hopes on it!
thays why cant wait!
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

Bitcoins will rise after the new year when traders and investors are back from holiday and they start buying Bitcoins again.
its already new year!
no sign of growth! 😞
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Anything can  happen. Time will tell us that what could happen. Yeah you are right that the price of bitcoin is stuck within $12000 to $15000.Something $15000 was the highest price of this week.Now it is something $13000.Yesterday was $12000.

We can  not say about anything. It is not possible to predict the price of bitcoin before.But most of us are hoping that the coming new year of 2018 will do some miracle and gift us a surprising price of bitcoin...You just have to wait and watch.
yes!
that's why I'm concerned!
I have lots of hope on bitcoin! 😞
Lambo-san

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

why is that?

Bitcoin is at a bearish movement at the moment so it's not surprising being at the 12k-15k level. 2017 was a crazy bull run and it seems the bull is taking a break. Bitcoin will rise again, there's no doubt about that but we should not expect Bitcoin to run all the time. Patience. Bitcoin will eventually reach that price but not in an instant.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

maybe next year Bitcoin price will rise again, for this year I think Bitcoin price will be stable between $ 15000- $ 20000,
this is just my opinion, CMIIW  Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ssocoins

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

The price of bitcoin is changing  in a narrow range, it will gradual grow.
Anyway, after the communcity imporve the transfer fee and transfer time, in the future, the price of bitcoin will be much higher than now.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

To beatcoin again quickly rise in price, he needs to solve the problem of slowness and high transaction costs. Given these unresolved problems, many now began investing in altcoyins, which began to grow in value, while bitcoin is practically stagnant, having risen relatively insignificantly over the past two weeks.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

dip has ended. and now is the time to rise again. this is due to natural correction. I can not be sure it will reach 1m. but I do believe that bitcoin always makes a surprise.
Micela13

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

Hopefully Bitcoin will rise more and more, that was a chance for some to buy it for lower price.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:01:32 PM

no one can actually predict the accurate time bitcoin will rise.different experts make different assumptions and predictions about the rise of bitcoin but no one knows for certain when bitcoin price will rise or even get to 1m. let us as bitcoin lovers and investors just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best for bitcoin
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

Do you believe McAfee? I don't have any single faith on him anymore. After the tweets that he made a bunch of pump and dump people then his words about bitcoin reaching $1,000,000 on 2020 is something that I don't believe anymore. I would believe that bitcoin can be $100,000 on that year but not with his words.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

Well I agree with that but in my own perspective I think like the weather forecast people who has specialization in certain field has the capability to say what might happened next but not the exact thing to be happened, just like this one people who has enough knowledge to tell what may Bitcoin can be in near future is just a subjective perspective, in the end of the day its still up to you.

Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

I suspect it would rise by middle of this year
SimpleStack

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

McAffee Predicted 10K$ at the end of 2017
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

There may be time to go up but if according to the prediction that I read, there is a telling btc  be published in the coming 2020 will reach more than 1m

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Captain_Planet

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

Dont you think bitcoin is already rising? Its price is stabilized now and price is pumping again. I hope it will go in 20000$ soon.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

why is that?

Correction can happen in two ways, price will drop or will be stuck for the same price for a long time. It seems we are at the latter. The price can go sideways for a lot more time since it surge to this level in a very short time.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

We are seeing that many coins are having a rise of 50% within 24 hours and this is really a big surprise for all of us!

Do you believe McAfee? I don't have any single faith on him anymore. After the tweets that he made a bunch of pump and dump people then his words about bitcoin reaching $1,000,000 on 2020 is something that I don't believe anymore. I would believe that bitcoin can be $100,000 on that year but not with his words.

Those that believe in McAfee I think they are affected by the latest bitcoin trend when the price changed too much within a short period of time.

If it was only 1 cryptocurrency in the world (only the bitcoin) then the price could hit 1 million within a decade or so, if the number of people investing in bitcoin would keep only increasing heavily like we have seen at the end of 2017.

But since there are lots of altcoins and more are being created everyday there is not enough proof or prediction that bitcoin could hit $1M anytime soon.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

After

After what if I may add and ask? For me bitcoin Wil raise when some major exchange such as coinbase start to support lighting network. I see that it is revolutionary and even some exchanges such as local bitcoin have support for this feature.  It will be good news for people to have faith and believe in Bitcoin. But alts will stay and they will keep on raising because some people think it's to late to enter bitcoin because of its high price now and people are searching and hoping for the next big thing, next diamond in field.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

It gonna keep rising. remember price dumps are just normal thing in crypto. No currency can always rise, so dumps are actually the beauty of the crypto land. Now it looks its the perfect time to buy more bitcoins.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

I guess you are currently holding a small Bitcoin number right? It is unlikely that Bitcoin will increase again, and as predicted by McAfee by the end of 2019, Bitcoin rates will rise to 1M, so I do not believe in that assertion, but one thing is certain. By the end of 2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise to $ 100,000. So let's have peace of mind holding up until the Bitcoin exchange rate increases strongly within the next 3 months.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

why is that?

We can't predict, only the market can decide on it. It will still go up, the price of Bitcoin, it is really not impossible to rally , just consider what bitcoin can do in our daily lives. Just remember it will help us on our daily lives.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Suzan

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

It will be very difficult to predict, but it can also happen in a short time. I think this price depends on the market. If a person wants to have bitcoin while the number is very limited, it is possible for bitcoin to increase slowly. So I think it takes a long time. Maybe it could be three to five years to come.

Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

why is that?
Many people ask questions same as yours. Well once again bitcoin price is upredictable no one knows when it is going up or down. Just join the ride and observe where it will take you.
focmere

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

I guess you are currently holding a small Bitcoin number right? It is unlikely that Bitcoin will increase again, and as predicted by McAfee by the end of 2019, Bitcoin rates will rise to 1M, so I do not believe in that assertion, but one thing is certain. By the end of 2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise to $ 100,000. So let's have peace of mind holding up until the Bitcoin exchange rate increases strongly within the next 3 months.

If Bitcoin goes that high, I can't imagine what will happen with Altcoins. The markets will go crazy and the world will once again see how powerful the crypto currencies are.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

We did know when the bitcoin will rises.But many people predict it will rise between 2017 and 2027.Bitcoin still gaining huge popularity and acceptance worldwide.It is recognize as legal tender in money in various countries.In rising the prices of bitcoin,various advantages of bitcoin to contributes its.
Blue2012

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

As many says, bitcoins price is very unpredictable. But these past few days, its value is now increasing then goes down. Maybe, Bitcoin price will get high the sooner until other coins gets high which depends on stability of Bitcoins.
boboking

Merit: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

why is that?

Don't get excited, Mcafee's prediction is I think is exaggerated. we may reach 1M but not that quick.

For the current prices we call this phase in trading accumulation. If you have Bitcoin just hold on because the next wave will be big.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

no one knows when bitcoin will rise again because bitcoin is digital currency and unpredictable increase but in my opinion this year bitcoin will rise again
coinpediaJordan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

It should rise and it will. I think 1 Bitcoin price might be $28000 in January, 2018. And we can speculate that it will be $40000 in February.
zoran.drobnjak

Activity: 88
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

Its path in 2018 will be a slightly different than in 2017, its rise rate will be slower, something like 2000 usd per month in average, not much more than that Im affraid.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

Yes no one can predict in bitcoin price. We know the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. Big or small of price of bitcoin it will helps our daily lives.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crytomusica

Activity: 101

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

It gonna keep rising. remember price dumps are just normal thing in crypto. No currency can always rise, so dumps are actually the beauty of the crypto land. Now it looks its the perfect time to buy more bitcoins.

Dumps is not just normal for crypto currency market. It is happening in any market available today. It is just the nature of the markets. How they work. January will be a green month.

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

why is that?
Bitcoin has started rising and surpassing $ 15k but I do not think it could reach $ 17k in the near future as it will fall back on and then continue rising.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

why is that?
Bitcoin has risen!. See the difference in it's price since the start of 2017 it was a slow growth but gradually it reached a very high price, even in 2018 the price will gradually increase, patience is required when trading with btc as it's still very volatile.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

All of us are trusted this coin and probably it won't disappoint us. We knew that bitcoin and some altcoins are in huge dump in past few weeks, but I believe it will recover someday. We just not loss our hope as it always happen-"after the storm there's always a sunshine", we just wait that time to come.
copperminer

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

.. of course it will rise but let it drop another 35%+
You know history will repeat itself, just look at the chart from 2014, when bitcoin dropped a massive 89% in total. (we are nowhere near that)
https://preview.ibb.co/hwu3rb/2014.png

... of course he will say that, he has a huge stake in the mining business (MGT Capital).
It probaby will but give it enough time to grow.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

No one knows when or if it will rise again or it will stay in 12k to 15k, but lots of people believe it will because as of now bitcoin is quite known.

nextcrypto2401

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

it’s just similier you traded in share market more the demand of the underlying securities increases more it’s value increases its also depends on popularity of the securities you selected .
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

It will start rising once this ridiculous altcoin boom bursts. Right now, the Bitcoin dominance is down to around 33%. I expect it to climb back to 60% to 70% within the next 3-4 months. The overall crypto market cap will remain the same, which means that the exchange rate may rise by 100%, i.e from the current levels of around $15,000 per coin to at least $30,000 per coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

Price of the bitcoin today is 15k dollars and I think it will increase more in the next few days or few weeks.  So better you gonna do right now is to buy bitcoin and hold it for few months and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future because you have bitcoin. I have this it I hope the price will not decrease better the price going up.  We need unity here in bitcoin world if anyone hold their bitcoin everyone will hold too. But if other people sell their bitcoin don't too it also because if the price increase and you sell your bitcoin you lose some profit.  But it depends on the demand on the market if the price of the bitcoin will decrease or it will increase.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

Looks like now is the time it starts to rise, I wonder how long it will take for it to get to $20,000 Q1?  or maybe a bit longer but it can't be far off.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

why is that?

I also had a second thought if it will ever reach 1 million but it could be possible, now that we are seeing how it can grow from a few cents to thousands of dollars but the big question is when maybe after the mining is over or they fixed the transaction and speed issues.
Efairam2018

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

I think no one can predict it.If bitcoin becomes more popular so i think it is the time that bitcoin will rise and it is good also for the people who in need thank you😊
Geljames28

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Yes, nobody knows whats gonna happen. We dont know maybe next day or next week or maybe next month it will rise again.. We dont know when its gonna happen..
denzkilim

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

why is that?

I also had a second thought if it will ever reach 1 million but it could be possible, now that we are seeing how it can grow from a few cents to thousands of dollars but the big question is when maybe after the mining is over or they fixed the transaction and speed issues.

The price is good if it stay that way flooring from $13k dollars to $15k dollars so that the fees doesn't hurt that much. When it rises around $30k dollars to $50k dollars the fee will surely be a pain in the ass, you'll be paying the fees more than you transfer.  Grin
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

1m is a very huge amount and for that amount bitcoin needs very huge time.
I don't think bitcoin will reach upto 20k USD because if this thing happened then it will effect the gdp, banks and financial position of the country.

Dreamchaser21

Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

Looks like now is the time it starts to rise, I wonder how long it will take for it to get to $20,000 Q1?  or maybe a bit longer but it can't be far off.

Altcoins are starting to drop a little now and bitcoin pumping slowly I think bitcoin will rise again at any moment. This is how the markets works, and you should ride the trend well for you to enjoy big profit. Bitcoin is about to take off better to be ready this time.
DianeDeziree

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Nobody can tell exactly what will happen, they can only speculate. But ofc BTC will rise again, I think in March, April we'll see a huge difference.
gondar1

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

why is that?

I think the rising point of bitcoin is when the other coins fall. I believe that in order for something to rise, some or most fall first that is the order of balance. So, we must all be patient since eventually it is bound to happen that bitcoin will rise once again.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Altcoins are starting to drop a little now and bitcoin pumping slowly I think bitcoin will rise again at any moment. This is how the markets works, and you should ride the trend well for you to enjoy big profit. Bitcoin is about to take off better to be ready this time.
Bitcoin price increase trends have started to look positive now. I am more optimistic because it proves that Bitcoin is on a good treck. I dare to take the decision to buy some Bitcoin, I am sure in the future Bitcoin price will again experience a significant price increase again. I've known Bitcoin for some time and I'll take advantage of every opportunity. Currently Bitcoin has helped me in improving my family's economy, this is a wonderful thing and I like being in a happy dream.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

right pumps and dumps are part of crypto market and bitcoin is the most expected
coins to experienced such movements but all of us know how bitcoin recovers,weve been in
this situation for so many times and when bitcoin starts to recover it will continue until he didnt
catch more than the previous price
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

right pumps and dumps are part of crypto market and bitcoin is the most expected
coins to experienced such movements but all of us know how bitcoin recovers,weve been in
this situation for so many times and when bitcoin starts to recover it will continue until he didnt
catch more than the previous price
Yes it is normal that bitcoin price usually happen to pump and dump its value. So if you are taking risks invest in bitcoin then wait for the price to rise. It will increase this year or rather it will start to increase the price this month.
Road445

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

I think there's going to be a very good rally in bitcoin today, because all of the altcoin has gone up and it's going to be Btc,

Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Who knows.
“I think we’re going to see bitcoin hitting the $60,000 mark, but I also think we’re going to see bitcoin hitting the $5,000 mark,” Julian Hosp, a cryptocurrency entrepreneur and founder co-founder of crypto firm TenX, told CNBC. “The question is though, ‘Which one is it going to hit first?’”   https://www.inverse.com/article/39901-bitcoin-in-2018-what-experts-say-about-the-cryptocurrency-s-future
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

It should rise and it will. I think 1 Bitcoin price might be $28000 in January, 2018. And we can speculate that it will be $40000 in February.
Your prediction on about​ Bitcoin is so high. I think it is not possible for bitcoin in this short time. Bitcoin will rise again it is sure but not such kind of bitcoin within ​short possible of time. Bitcoin has ability to reach on 40k but it needs some times.
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

It's price is relative to demand, but I believe that Bitcoin's true value will only be realized once it has perfected its flaws in terms of the long confirmation time as well as the fees it is giving its users.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

yes we know if bitcoin prices are always influenced by the high demand in the market for bitcoin, and it seems that bitcoin prices are starting to increase even slowly and maybe by the end of January this bitcoin price will reach $ 20k.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

If I see bitcoin trend from 2009 ~ 2017, I think it will reach another highest value in every year but ofcourse it need time so all you need is wait and wait. For me, I keep hold my most of bitcoin so I can maximize my profit as investor !

Smiley
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

yes we know if bitcoin prices are always influenced by the high demand in the market for bitcoin, and it seems that bitcoin prices are starting to increase even slowly and maybe by the end of January this bitcoin price will reach $ 20k.

I agree. It will now start to increase because there is less demand on the market not like before when people needed it the most. Many investors take that chance to risk their money and it seems that it will gain huge profit.
Suptiele

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:23 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 12:06:41 PM by Suptiele

bitcoin now rise above 16,000$ and i think next three days will get 20,000$.
we can go down but that mean buy more
Mcfee said it will reach 1m! and i also believe price will be 1m.
It does not matter what Mcfee says, he says a lot of words, but all his statements will not affect the price, so do not focus with him.
bitcoin will replace gold
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
Merited by hason88hvbc (1)

I bought at the price of 16000. I dare not expect it to reach $1m but I hope it will reach 22-25k
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

why is that?
I think it will rise again in the next, next month and I guess on that month the price of bitcoin will become totally expensive. In addition to that, I think in this year 2018 the price of bitcoin will probably reached $25,000 and I hope it would happen because it may lead to a high income.
jdhkslj

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

How can we predict about the bitcoin.bitcoin is unstable currency,it will rise and fall.i wish bitcoin price have to reach 1m.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

In generally speaking, no one knows when bitcoin will increase its value even those who have much knowledge about in bitcoin. But in my opinion bitcoin will increase in the months of Jan-april and Sep- Dec
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Let's just hope that will happen. The market is very volatile, and unpredictable. No-one can even predict what's going to happen on bitcoin or whatever coin.

As the community expands the users will rise too, and on the same matter the price of bitcoin will appreciate too.
In the future, if many will accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange, then again the price of bitcoin will rise.
Global acceptance is near, if so that 1M$ price can happen.
fulmetal08larz

Merit: 124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin's price could rise if the lightning network has been implemented and it could also rise of there are good news about it. The sideways movement of BTC price is just accumulation stage of some investors who traded their BTC to alts so that they can multiply their BTC. In cryptoverse, the possibilities and impossibilities are endless.
Imraulrafi

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

its increase very soon,on christmas day,it's price was low,may be btc price will double in january on february.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

Although predictions are not a 100% to happen in the future but then, it can help us to boost our trust and confidence toward bitcoin. Because all of us are having a positive thoughts about crypto, and we should be positive for that as everyone expecting more about bitcoin.
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency prices’ always rise up after holiday.
As of the today price of btc is on the rise.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

really, no one can predict precisely the Bitcoin price increase, all can only anticipate,
the factor of the Bitcoin price increase is still unclear, and certainly the price goes up because of the ever-increasing purchase.

Melvin Narag

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

Its depends to everyone of us on how we can manage and handle it patience and learning it for us to be rise the profitable of our
berrymenalo

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

why is that?

Mcfee is a scam artist these days whose favorite move is to revive old quasi-dead currencies as the next big thing and sell the upswing. $1M is absurd. If Bitcoin had the same market cap as gold (about 7 trillion) and all bitcoins were mined, a bitcoin would be worth roughly 335k a piece. $1M isn't impossible, but thats gotta be a 20 year prediction

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
GamblerN

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

You must have much patience because I "know" that bitcoin gonna rise and shine very soon, and then you want to be a part of it.
Skieleton

Merit: 282

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

This is already happening, the price for now is $ 16300, so it exceeded the number of 15k $. Forecasts at the end of this course are 55k $ up to 1m still far.
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

why is that?

Mcfee is a scam artist these days whose favorite move is to revive old quasi-dead currencies as the next big thing and sell the upswing. $1M is absurd. If Bitcoin had the same market cap as gold (about 7 trillion) and all bitcoins were mined, a bitcoin would be worth roughly 335k a piece. $1M isn't impossible, but thats gotta be a 20 year prediction
McFee, is not a scam because he made prediction by using the same method he used last year. Moreso, you guys misunderstand him because he said bitcoin the $1M at the end of 2020 check his tweet. However, prediction is calculating that a thing will happen in future or will be consequence of something so prediction is gambling.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Wow be patient. In case you haven't noticed it's been rising all the time and will continue to untill it platoes and gets a bit more stable sort of like a seesaw but with less violent violatility so it won't be completely stable but stable enough. Maybe a few extra frowths there f things in the industry chance but that will be the peak I could imagine. What happens next is anyone's guess.

ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:42:05 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 06:40:54 AM by ngavanngo22

By the time I read your topic Bitcoin has increased to 15%, the current exchange rate is close to 18000 dollars, very strong growth in exchange rates. It is anticipated that by the end of the year Bitcoin will rise to $ 100,000. So investing in Bitcoin at this time is very necessary, but you should consider that as Bitcoin's exchange rates are rising rapidly, you should wait until the rate goes down or fall to buy. Avoiding exchange rate devaluation at the current time will cause confusion.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:23:26 AM

why is that?
Bitcoin went through what is called the market correction. Whenever the bitcoin price rise to the highest level there must a correction that will follow to balanced the bitcoin price in the market and give some people the opportunity to buy bitcoin at cheaper price. And by the way, McAfee said bitcoin will reach $1m by the year 2020 not 2018 so there is still long way to go.
berrymenalo

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

As much as I'd LOVE for him to be right, it seems far fetched. Then again, I'm not an oracle so fingers crossed McFee knows the future!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1472593)
thenameisjay

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

why is that?

Sorry to be frank but no one can give you a legitimate answer here. You know bitcoins are acting like a bubble right? The possibility of it popping is high that is why there is a lot of fluctuations going on. No one can really tell when will bitcoins rise but I can tell that it will rise someday.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:22 AM

You need some more time for study about bitcoin and specially trading. Bitcoin price is not increasing and decreasing by any one but it depend on the demand and supply in market. As demand is increased the price will start increasing while if demand is decreased then price start decreasing. So keep this in mind and start working with BTC. And remember BTC price don't matter for many people. People used it due to its high trust and no tax fee.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

I read an article about bitcoin saying that maybe in early january 2018 or mid january, the bitcoin's price will rise up and by the end of 2018, it may cost as much as $60,000.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Kargai

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

Probably soon. Seem that lot of the money in BTC fly in other altcoins lately but now that some profits were made the money will return to BTC in the coming weeks probably.
mustakforum

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

why is that?
The development of bitcoin is now very fast, chances are that bitcoin prices could reach 1 billion, but I predict this will happen in 2030.
pocketfullofpoke

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:57:56 AM

I think bitcoin has started to rise this month and i believe it will continue to rise and will set another new market price breaking it own record at 20,000$ per bitcoin. I am optimistic that bitcoin's market price will reach 50,000$ this year.

kuia

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

The friends around me told me that bitcoin has appreciated, most likely due to speculation by the media or the leaders that led to an increase in bitcoin.
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:04:32 AM

It is already rising. Every day it rises! Wink

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:06:29 AM

why is that?

McFee, is not a scam because he made prediction by using the same method he used last year. Moreso, you guys misunderstand him because he said bitcoin the $1M at the end of 2020 check his tweet. However, prediction is calculating that a thing will happen in future or will be consequence of something so prediction is gambling.
Well you have some point there, but the fact is all his followers buying the coins that they tweeted does that fair? We all know that they will buy first the coin. Then, they will tweet his week coin trying to manipulate the value increasing it’s and gaining x2 in the money that they used to buy. All i can is his the lord of “Market Manipulation”

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

Now it is crawling its way again to 20k dollars.
I am more comfortable when bitcoin rises like this unlike the last time when it jumps to thousands of dollars in just days.
This now, this is real. It will be hard to make it fall again when this is happening.
Again holders made a good job into just keeping their coins to sustain the price, not joining the panic
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

It is already happening. The price of bitcoin right now is at 17K. I hope we will see bitcoin hit the 20K level again during this month or weeks.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

why is that?
There is no exact time that where it will happen,because it is hard to identify when and how it will rise. But infact, 2018 will be a good year to all of us.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

why is that?
The development of bitcoin is now very fast, chances are that bitcoin prices could reach 1 billion, but I predict this will happen in 2030.
if I think the price of bitcoin can reach up to 1 billion, only with that price may take several years. but I'm sure the bitcoin price could reach 1 billion let alone the bitcoin enthusiasts getting more and more in line. this is in my opinion
Kayla

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

The current bitcoin price is high, and I also do not know whether bitcoin can increase so high anymore. Moreover  if the price reaches 1 billion, it takes a long time. I also imagine what if the price reaches1 billion. Then there will be so many rich people in this world.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

I will not comment anything about others opinion but I seriously think that Bitcoin will rise after the March 2018 but still and sceptical about the 1 million mark and I don't think we will reach that milestone anywhere in next 6 months or even after that. The correction in the price of Bitcoin was necessary for the long-term growth of it so I am not disappointed with it. I believe that we will see turbulence in the price in this quarter
boksoon

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

why is that?

Now the Price Updated is 15,622 USD 01-06-2017 its time to invest again I know that it is going to 18,000 to 20,000 USD before February 2018 its nice invest again. that's the rolling price of bitcoin you we are like compared to Chinese garter it has going to up and down that's the reality of what the Bitcoin is.
Ma Nancy

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Bitcoin will rise everytime and it will rise up to 1M because the demand is also rising up nd the supply is getting low.
stormivy14

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

1 million? I do not think so. You cannot just rely on some prediction by a person. We really cannot predict when will bitcoin rise because its nature is volatile as it is. It continues to fluctuate. As long as its general trend is upward or the value is still high, I'm good.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

we will see a few re test on the supportline 17k if it crosses that then it is another bull run.
1m is impossible dont be fooled by those btc pumpers.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

At the end of December, the value of Bit coin is reduced .Now the value has increased by 17k.Bit coin growth has begun to increase. Reach the old position as soon as possible. This year certainly will reach 45k.Bitcoin prices will reach 1m but it is 2019

gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

why is that?

Now the Price Updated is 15,622 USD 01-06-2017 its time to invest again I know that it is going to 18,000 to 20,000 USD before February 2018 its nice invest again. that's the rolling price of bitcoin you we are like compared to Chinese garter it has going to up and down that's the reality of what the Bitcoin is.
Bitcoin price is now $16K+ I believed bitcoin exchanged to fiat and spendings during Christmas period is over and it time to start buying and coming on the heels of a news about Facebook founder learning blockchain technology and other fundamental news had triggered the upward movement of the price but definitely not 1mil.

RSM0103

Activity: 269

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Bitcoin is such a great coin and surely will rise its value at anytime, but no one can predict how much more it will rise or stuck its price, nevertheless it is a worth investing coin.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

why is that?
Bitcoin's already at 17k$.
I think according to some cryptoanalysis that Bitcoin will go up to 21k$ in the following weeks.Although I'm not really sure if it will stay there,but atleast it will surely break the wall of 20k$.

About what McAfee said,he probably meant that Bitcoin will reach 1m in the long term (following years)

Edit:McAfee said it will happen in 2020
https://www.rt.com/news/411379-john-mcafee-bitcoin-prediction/

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

why is that?
Bitcoin's already at 17k$.
I think according to some cryptoanalysis that Bitcoin will go up to 21k$ in the following weeks.Although I'm not really sure if it will stay there,but atleast it will surely break the wall of 20k$.

About what McAfee said,he probably meant that Bitcoin will reach 1m in the long term (following years)

Edit:McAfee said it will happen in 2020
https://www.rt.com/news/411379-john-mcafee-bitcoin-prediction/
It is somewhat growing and growing so it is a great news for all of us especially those who are holding a lot of btc in their wallet, imagine if we again do panic selling last month because the price was slowing down right? So, at least I just focused on what I am aiming and that is to earn and not to panic.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

why is that?
There is no specific date and time where you could guess that the price of bitcoin will increase but i do believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again in this year and I think in this year the price of bitcoin will become more expensive. I hope it would happen because it may lead to a high income.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Bitcoin is rising in price already as at today bitcoin is above $16000 and still rising, no one can predict the price of bitcoin either it will move up or down. As at the time this topic was started the bitcoin market was falling due to sustain many factors ranging from the season of Christmas which witness so much selling of bitcoin rather then buying and the thousands of unconfirmed transactions that discourage people from using bitcoin for transactions but thank God all this are subsiding now and the market is picking up again.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

why is that?
Predictions are predictions. No one knows if it is and when it will going to happen. But i'am still believing with the spike of bitcoin's price this year. Just like how it's value went so well last year that it rises more or less 10th times it's value from start to the end of 2017. So let is continue hoping that it will happen again this year.
louisedem

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

why is that?
Bitcoin is very expensive nowadays, and it continuously growing without any clue, and people before holidays were being exhausted believing that Bitcoin will definitely end soon all of its functions and transactions because of the continuous dump of its price, but still this platform disturb all the doubts that we are making through our minds.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

why is that?
As of now , bitcoins value is sitting at a range 16k to 18k$. And the fact that the holiday season is over is what makes its way to rising its value again. It will continue to grow again and i heard many investors are gonna invest in the first half of the year. So lets stay tuned and lets support in the uprising of the bitcoin again
lamcouz

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

I doubt bitcoin will reach 1mil in 2020.

In current age where alot of new ICO is happening that steals the thunder of bitcoin and dilute all prices, I guess 1mil of BTC is not there yet.
budz0425

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

why is that?
Predictions are predictions. No one knows if it is and when it will going to happen. But i'am still believing with the spike of bitcoin's price this year. Just like how it's value went so well last year that it rises more or less 10th times it's value from start to the end of 2017. So let is continue hoping that it will happen again this year.
It will come maybe now, later or tomorrow, there is no certain thing or time when it comes, it is really hard  to know when due to the volatility of the price, but one thing is for sure it will rise we just don't know when, how soon and why? Since it depends on our hand, all of us has an impact on the price.
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Predictions are done by experts but we must understand that it does not necessarily mean it is accurate. Who will know when different countries will come up with different laws to regulate Crypto, and to what extend it will affect Cryptocurrency as a whole? The best way for an individual like us is not just to look at predictions, but to keep up with the current news, trading volume and the whole market as a whole.

prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

do not expect so fast, we have to be patient to support our own rhythm, and just do not know how many days before you start the journey with bitcoin but it looks that about a year ago it was only about 700 $. so now it's about 15000 $, I hope the bitcoin price will move so fast to go to 1million. I remembered the world's greatest rich man, he said the unstoppable bitcoin said master bill.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

I am no expert but I am surmising it will rise soon again. At press time, you will see Bitcoin's value is at $16,000+. It has not backed down since it rose its value for the past 24 hours. I am guessing it will continue to progress little by little. Who knows it will recover back sooner than anyone has ever predicted. You just have to hang on to your investments. Remember, this scenario has happened before whereby its price greatly depreciated but eventually it increased in value within two weeks time upon the beginning of the year.
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

nobody knows, nobody can predict when bitcoin will rise cox its a cryptocurrency. just support and be patient no matter what happens always think positive in bitcoining.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

No one is really can predict about the bitcoin price. So, don't believe with the people who predict about bitcoin price. Just wait and see how the price increase and decrease. If you don't want lost your bitcoin, just wait till you get 70% profit and then exchange to your fiat currency.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
carelessboy

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

why is that?
good questions .many reason have to bitcoin rise .people day by day very interesting in bitcoin.people like this digital currency,and big reason is bitcoin already legal many country.many hotels,shopping mall accept bitcoin .

venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

Wait until this month I think bitcoin will cross 16k$ and nearly Bitcoin will reach 20k$. After this month Bitcoin will cross 20k$.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

No one know when is bitcoin goes up  and also no one knows when is bitcoin goes down. Because in market every investors choose wisely they are not just like i’m gonna invest my money in bitcoin because it is on high price some are investing their money in altcoin.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

True, nobody can predict what really will happen in the pricw of bitcoin but now its rising again. But this is cryptocurrencg so meaning it ia volatile there ia no fixed value but at least in bitcoin, it is really impossible to fall down really low . It may decrease at bit but it increases really high.
Empiretoken

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Bitcoin will rise up to its November peak of $20,000.Many investors offloaded their portfolio
  to prepare for 2017, thats the reason for slide in price Bitcoin. its been stable between 16k to 17k
  for now and hopefully before mid january, it will bounce back to 20k. Bitcoin is predicted to hit $100,000
  before end of 2018.
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

Wait until this month I think bitcoin will cross 16k$ and nearly Bitcoin will reach 20k$. After this month Bitcoin will cross 20k$.
Your prediction went though!!
It's happening brother! Smiley
katarin2030

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

No one know when is bitcoin goes up  and also no one knows when is bitcoin goes down. Because in market every investors choose wisely they are not just like i’m gonna invest my money in bitcoin because it is on high price some are investing their money in altcoin.
To predict the price of bitcoin is difficult, few days back price was reduced but from last couple days price is increasing , who knows what happens in the coming days. Hope for the best and invest in the bitcoin.
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

Bitcoin will rise up to its November peak of $20,000.Many investors offloaded their portfolio
  to prepare for 2017, thats the reason for slide in price Bitcoin. its been stable between 16k to 17k
  for now and hopefully before mid january, it will bounce back to 20k. Bitcoin is predicted to hit $100,000
  before end of 2018.
Yeah!
Got nothing buttonhole and to wait for that to happen!
Good luck though
KingOfWinterfell01

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

why is that?

Bitcoins now are trickling back to $17,500. So this I guess is the start of the rise price of bitcoins as anticipated but not predicted. No one will ever give an exact answer as to when will bitcoins rise because no one can predict the future but only anticipate the results based on former events.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

Well nobody knows and we dont know when the bitcoin will rise because bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can't stop the value of bitcoin   it will rise and rise then sometimes the value of bitcoin is continuing falling down or rising but if i we're you i will see the chart of bitcoin 3 times a day or 3 to 5 times a day
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Well nobody knows and we dont know when the bitcoin will rise because bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can't stop the value of bitcoin   it will rise and rise then sometimes the value of bitcoin is continuing falling down or rising but if i we're you i will see the chart of bitcoin 3 times a day or 3 to 5 times a day
thats the real thing i guess!
CrypticBabe (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

why is that?

Bitcoins now are trickling back to $17,500. So this I guess is the start of the rise price of bitcoins as anticipated but not predicted. No one will ever give an exact answer as to when will bitcoins rise because no one can predict the future but only anticipate the results based on former events.
its falling again!
don't know why though!  :/
lets hope again that it will get back to its motion.
posi

Activity: 2226
Merit: 579

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

why is that?

Well you have some point there, but the fact is all his followers buying the coins that they tweeted does that fair? We all know that they will buy first the coin. Then, they will tweet his week coin trying to manipulate the value increasing it’s and gaining x2 in the money that they used to buy. All i can is his the lord of “Market Manipulation”
I'm afraid you're right when you said McFee is the lord of market manipulation and this in deed shows that he's a good director. However, most of his past prediction workout let's wait and see if his previous prediction also workout because the quantum physics and astrology predicted negative things for bitcoin while McFee predicted the positive.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The Alchemlst

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

It will more likely increase until december before the holiday seasons comes again, last year bitcoin spiked up that time and reached up to $20000 maybe because people tend to have more money and investors increased drastically thus affecting the market.

2ballsfrog

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

Rather curious. Hope it won't drop more than 12k.
PalindromemordnilaP

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

It got stuck because some are preparing for Christmas and it will even go down from 15,000K when some whales dump their holdings including some of their alt coins. I think bitcoin is fine now and is ready for setting its new value high.

mkettler

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

Yeah a lot of people cashed out their BITCOIN profits at the end of the year to enjoy their vacation with family, to buy gifts and so on
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

Who knows how high bitcoin will go in 2018 or even a few years ahead, maybe by april or may of 2018 1 bitcoin will worth 50k dollars or maybe the theory of “bitcoin is a bubble” will happen and it will pop up and make bitcoin worthless, but the latter is not likely to happen though. happy investing… or should i say happy hunting. But its time to move with the flow invest and earn some cash.
morrisby25

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

its already new year!
no sign of growth! 😞
ETH shot up to $1000 that is clear indication that the market is recovering for this new year of 2018, just HODL tight and wait
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

I think now its season for altcoins, Bitcoin will rise in next half part of the year, that will be the time for buying altcoins at low price.
Aryadwipanggah

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

we all never know bitcoin when will rise, But at least we have a picture of the rise of bitcoin with analytical and fundamental techniques and supply and demand comparison.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

we all never know bitcoin when will rise, But at least we have a picture of the rise of bitcoin with analytical and fundamental techniques and supply and demand comparison.
Doing those things is not so easy. But I am sure that bitcoin price will rise again. I guess the price of bitcoin will be more than $20000 in february. Of course I didn't make any analytical but many people are  believed that bitcoin price will reach $10000 is just a dream but now bitcoin is surpassed that point.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

why is that?

Bitcoin deals with a lot of patience
 Just how its price rise through out the years, it is really is about a lot ot time to wait. Even its ups and downs occurs bso does it rise. You just have to believe that someday it could possibly be. And even reach 1M, hope so.
macchiato

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

We can never know the exact date. Bitcoin is volatile and small changes in the market greatly affects it. Our only option is keep track of its price and monitor market activities to guess what its price will be. Anyway, we are still on the first month of 2018. There are a lot of things that may happen in the coming months.

obinine

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

why is that?

Bitcoin is at a bearish movement at the moment so it's not surprising being at the 12k-15k level. 2017 was a crazy bull run and it seems the bull is taking a break. Bitcoin will rise again, there's no doubt about that but we should not expect Bitcoin to run all the time. Patience. Bitcoin will eventually reach that price but not in an instant.
The bull run is just beginning now, BITCOIN already crossed 15$k as we speak and it’ll be back to the 19$k level any time IN MY OPINION
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

There is no prediction of Bitcoin or Concurrency. The price of coins and tokens is very sensitive. No one knows when pumps or dumps. My prediction is that after the Etherium Fork, Bitcoin will rise again. Wait till January 20th 2018, See what the price of Bitcoin will be.
Cybertron123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

why is that?

Everything can get a lot of support from the community, best of all, that's why we need to follow big, famous people to learn from them, and together. Get rich with bitcoin, celebrate the New Year and wish you the best of BTC
ronnis.gomes

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:12:51 AM

Just hold on, as BTC will recover certainly its ATH in 2018.
allcryptominer

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

Give it a week and it should be back at 15k again. We will probably see a couple of days downtrend now since the south korea fud but I'm sure next week we are back up again.
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

why is that?
Nobody can predict what will happen in the future, it's like the developers of bitcoin want.
And at the moment he is going to go for 20k $
_noname_

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

Give it a week and it should be back at 15k again. We will probably see a couple of days downtrend now since the south korea fud but I'm sure next week we are back up again.
Nope , i am not agree with mate that give it a week it will rise again. I don't know how he is predicting about BTC price. For me know one can predict about BTC price. BTC price is varying with time due to varation of its demand and supply graph. The only prediction we can make about BTC price can be possible by judging its demand and supply price graph. BTC price graph is inversely proportional to supply graph and directly proportional to demand graph.
faadhilah

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

when do you think Bitcoin is gonna rise again?
it's pretty much stuck in 12k to 15k!
why is that?
In the world of Cryptocurrency, there is no one who can predict the future of her would be like what. Because whenever it could happen without our guess.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Nope , i am not agree with mate that give it a week it will rise again. I don't know how he is predicting about BTC price. For me know one can predict about BTC price. BTC price is varying with time due to varation of its demand and supply graph. The only prediction we can make about BTC price can be possible by judging its demand and supply price graph. BTC price graph is inversely proportional to supply graph and directly proportional to demand graph.

You have a point. No one can predict bitcoin, but what he said is simply based on his observations. And as for me, I would agree with him. As what I have observed on the past pump and dump of bitcoin, whenever its price drastically drop, its value was just recovering after a week or two. And since its price drop again as of the moment, it's also possible that it will recover after a week. Anyway,  this is just my observation and my opinion is just based on my observations. Lastly, we're only guessing here. Either it will increase or keep on decreasing. No one really knows. But one thing I'm sure with, this is not the end of bitcoin.
hendra12

Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

maybe bitcoin already rise so high. since 2017 bitcoin growing up so fast and in 2018 many people say bitcoin will do the same thing like 2017. we hope that is true.  Grin

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Superpacman

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

no one know you have to check everyday every minute every second.
 Cool
sheryl26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

why is that?

No one can ever predict and say when will the bitcoins will rise because it is very unpredictable so even the experts cannot know when will the bitcoins rises the $15k value they are today. Because the value of bitcoins varies to the supply and demand of the bitcoins transaction of the people that are occuring everyday. The higher the demand the higher the price of bitcoins will be. The bitcoins just drop their price because of those people who sell their bitcoin in the month of December that is fge reason why the bitcoins are falling right know
dharnamonitor

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

Precisely,
Using your brain is not that hard,  it was obviously too impossible to predict the price at an exact manner. Since we are using this kind of technology, it is our responsibility to know its nature on how the price increased and decreased. We must be literate

kuia

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Bitcoin appreciation is normal, as long as anyone continues to pay attention, bitcoin will appreciate, bitcoin is now very much change, but this is a normal, bitcoin's prospects are really good.
ehrz22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

Doing those things is not so easy. But I am sure that bitcoin price will rise again. I guess the price of bitcoin will be more than $20000 in february. Of course I didn't make any analytical but many people are  believed that bitcoin price will reach $10000 is just a dream but now bitcoin is surpassed that point.

Yes, bitcoin price now is continue to drop but I have a feeling that it will rise again, it just need more whales to manipulate the price of btc and make it pump again. Maybe they are first making bch price to rise then they will do it again with btc if they will support it again.

Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

You got some point. As I read news yesterday and today, Bitcoin drops its value. But I believe it will surely rise coz everyday changes at all. Just have some patience.

Yes, bitcoin price now is continue to drop but I have a feeling that it will rise again, it just need more whales to manipulate the price of btc and make it pump again. Maybe they are first making bch price to rise then they will do it again with btc if they will support it again.
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

Predictions are never accurate. Don't expect it to rise to some predicted number. By the time bitcoin started out nobody knew it would get to where it is now and look at it now..
balakang00

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise as days go by because it will always be undetermined whether it will go up and down. Bitcoin is very unpredictable, it goes down many times but it rises up exponentially so there be no problem.

nicko122

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Nobody will definitely say when the next tangible jump in the price of bitcoins will occur. But over the next couple of months, most likely to rise in price by several thousand.
ubeng07

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise as days go by because it will always be undetermined whether it will go up and down. Bitcoin is very unpredictable, it goes down many times but it rises up exponentially so there be no problem.
only speculation that we almost gonna do on it so better to be more good about where you may able to take for so we can check that if we may see and watch more the way on how bitcoin go through about.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

As this moment? Or should I say Every moment create by god? The company always rising up since they perform excellent and there is no any circumstances that will lead to them to become obsolete in this industry and become subject on bankruptcy.
Zinhin

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

now market just dull.Bitcoin price will rise stepbystep. It will happen in next three months
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: