Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin rise?  (Read 1037 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

What is the point of having bitcoin price increase when there are still problems of high transaction fees and network congestion issues? You'll probably end up giving up all that profit back in form of high transaction fees!
Yes there is a problem of high transction fees but if you have a patience to wait on when the problem solve then you can gain a lot of it I guess. We cant say when bitcoin price rise but right now we can see that it rise as high as before. It is really good for us. We must just trust this believe to our self if we want to gain by the use of this.
chetasms

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Is it really going to reach 20k? If so can I buy some at this rate as the current rate also looks good and high..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

when do you thing Bitcoin is gonna rise again?
On the first weeks of January 2018.

its preety much stuck in 12k to 15k!
Chillax, it's going to be a good year end discount just like what happened on Christmas sale.

why is that?
People did sold their bitcoins for Christmas and New years presents.

Mcfee said it will reach 1m!
when is that gonna happen?
He said it on 2020.
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:30:45 AM

I think it is going to rise at the beginning of 2018. Christmas and New Year make some people have a holiday, but after 2018 first few weeks' fluctuations it will rise, I think.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

why is that?
Bitcoin price will rise next year, but slowly. The investor's money will divide into altcoin too. Since altcoin give many profit for them, they will more invest in altcoin too, but all profit would be save in form of bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency and always become safest cryptocurrency, they have to convert their coin into bitcoin to make sure that their fund is safe, I mean is the price of bitcoin will not fall.

HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

I totally agree that every prediction made in this thread has some basis, but will never really dictate Bitcoin price as noone can predict the future.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

why is that?
I think bitcoin will be stuck at $ 12k - $ 15k over the next few months. But maybe it will get out of that pit in January of this next year. That may happen, it's new Year's gift.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:45:29 AM

If to predict the true value of bitcoin actually increase significantly it must be very difficult.But I am sure that in 2018 bitcoin will achieve greatness as the number of enthusiasts who start to rely on it as an investment place.

minisegway

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

why is that?

i think bitcoin is facing the end of its hype and takes the consequenzes of the now existing huge market, and the now existing huge tx fees and low speed,

i dont think bitcoin will reach 20k USD,

why have 1 BTC with 55 USD high tx fees and low speed when you can also buy 20.00 Waves and have 0.01 USD tx fee?

people will not like to hear this but bitcoins best days are gone its going to stabilise on a low level again

regards

He's not like the king. But the real leader among all kriptovalyut, that's for sure. You really are right - bitcoin will recover, it has already been many times, and will be in this one.

Yes, if Bitcoin does not get its act together and improve transaction performance and lower fees then other platforms will gain market share.

No one really knows of what future holds with bitcoin and this problem should be address so bitcoin can survive. But I still believe that this is just a dramatic correction and I know in 2018 bitcoin will bounce back and go even higher. Just believe that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.

He's not like the king. But the real leader among all kriptovalyut, that's for sure. You really are right - bitcoin will recover, it has already been many times, and will be in this one.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:48:34 AM

why is that?

Yes bitcoin can rise again and every year bitcoin increase fast. I think Mcfee said it just prediction only, no one knows what it's real and what will happen in the future. But now bitcoin almost reach $20,000. And next year the value can reach around $ 40,000.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Bitcoin might still rise because of the hypers, but in reality it is struggling to keep up with all pending txs. Something needs to be done to make improvements as soon as possible.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:49:53 AM

why is that?

If you predict the value of bitcoin, no one knows about it and very difficult to say that it will rise. But i know, and sure that in 2018 bitcoin will rise again and will start over again.
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

Bitcoin will rise in next year, but i think it rise then lightning network had finished. At the moment it's sideway. Don't hear Mcfee because he is like a shark trader.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

I hope that at the beginning of the new year, he will start jumping because 2018 promises to be hot in the field of crypto currency
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

Nobody know whats going to happen. but my expectation is after newyear crypto in its whole will go back up. lots of people trying to enjoy the holidays.
2018 while be a rollercoaster in my opinion
I absolutely agree to that, nobody know what is going to happen but O do believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase day by day in the future. In addition to that, many people says that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and I hope it would happen because it may lead to a high income.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

As you know bitcoin had dropped about 30% some days ago which caused alot of people to panic and withdraw their bitcoins which caused bitcoin's price to fall even more. It started to rise again but alot of such people would have thought that the price may fall again and withdrew it. I think if you have money you should keep holding as bitcoin would take some time to recover and then after it recovers it's value it would go even further, so you should have some patience.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

It may take a way maybe in the second quarter because bitcoin just pump hard and it will correct its flow.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:32:58 PM

Bitcoin will rise very soon. Recently, bitcoin's value dropped. Many people withdraw their bitcoins and panic. But now, bitcoin is rising again and will rise to the top again very soon. Nobody knows what will happen so let's just do whatever we are doing now in bitcoin and help them to be the best. Just be positive. Bitcoin will recover.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:48 PM

The bitcoin strengthens. Selling around 12-15k, it creates a platform for the next breakthrough.
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:35:13 PM

Wait when we get SegWit LN adoption next year many people will come back to bitcoin just like that, because it is still one of the dominatn ones out there in which people have faith and even if they are making profits with alts they end up turning their value into Bitcoin (we may see that some other coins are gaining momentum such as ETH and Bcash) but all in all bitcoin is still the thing, so yeah wait for LN.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: