Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4765 times)
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

I guess as much, with the current ban going around, people are getting scared, but projects like this would eventually boom.. Let the good work continue

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

One thing I know for sure is inevitable now cos as there is competition is still in existence with this project, the team would be busy putting things in place to enhance survival in a great measure... That would be great and expected... Ride on guys as this project remains one of its kind

Hey! We prefer to differentiate from the competitors. Xmoneta is more than just another messenger with added cryptocurrency. We will give also the opportunity to earn and use various crypto fin tech solutions. Thats the multifunctionality of the XMN utility token. Xmoneta within the ecosystem of market and trading, that will enchance the value to the end-user. Thats is that what can make the diffrence for a lot of users. Yet there will be also solutions for bussines and organisations. You can read our more about our perspective on fintech: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xmoneta/how-can-xmoneta-disrupt-the-world-s-financial-services
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

I guess as much, with the current ban going around, people are getting scared, but projects like this would eventually boom.. Let the good work continue

I agree bro. It's quite complicate select the best project to make a nice investment. I wasted a lot of time with translation works when I started on bitcointalk, most of them scam projects. Xmoneta is different, you can find a lot of team/project information and everything is clear since the beginning. Please guys, keep the good work coming! Regardsz

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

I agree bro. It's quite complicate select the best project to make a nice investment. I wasted a lot of time with translation works when I started on bitcointalk, most of them scam projects. Xmoneta is different, you can find a lot of team/project information and everything is clear since the beginning. Please guys, keep the good work coming! Regardsz

I feel ya, its quite annoying to waste your mental energy on a projects that's scam.  We are doing our best to make sure that everyone gets their bounty rewards and get their tokens.   
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

I feel ya, its quite annoying to waste your mental energy on a projects that's scam.  We are doing our best to make sure that everyone gets their bounty rewards and get their tokens.   

Thanks for the comment. It's quite important check who is the team, where are the company located, etc. Sometimes is also important if the campaign is managed by themselves or if they hired a popular bounty company/manager. Most of those scam projects are managing by a newbie bitcointalk profile. Good job guys.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Another things I like about this project is the timely information provided by the leading team despite the fact that they are busy putting things in place behind the scene.. This is a plausible act .. Keep the good work going guys.... Long live xmoneta

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

Another things I like about this project is the timely information provided by the leading team despite the fact that they are busy putting things in place behind the scene.. This is a plausible act .. Keep the good work going guys.... Long live xmoneta

I agree with that. When I had some problems on xmoneta telegram channel, they helped online and I didn't have to wait more than 10 second with every questions. Here you have a nice xmoneta article that I found, have a nice reading:

https://decentral.market/2018/02/08/messenger-scene-and-xmoneta/

Regards guys!

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:15:43 AM

This is really interesting as this project continues to shine and move on.... People really need projects like this especially when we have a lot of nonsense icos and fake projects rising on a daily basis.... In fact I believe this project team really have the welfare of people at mind by bringing decentralisation into the world of messaging and other transactions.... Even total add to the credit of this project, the bitcointalk is active, experience and up and doing... Ride on guys as we follow..

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

I agree with that. When I had some problems on xmoneta telegram channel, they helped online and I didn't have to wait more than 10 second with every questions. Here you have a nice xmoneta article that I found yesterday, have a nice reading:

https://decentral.market/2018/02/08/messenger-scene-and-xmoneta/

Regards guys!

You welcome! We always will reply ASAP. ICO is not a "9-17 type of job" and we are on guard both days and nights every day.
Thanks for sharing the article. Smiley
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Nice update and a good news to hear... Let's take this project to the moon back to back and leave good testimonies in the mouth of investors.. Nice work guys

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Nice update and a good news to hear... Let's take this project to the moon back to back and leave good testimonies in the mouth of investors.. Nice work guys

We are skyrocketing to moon today very good. Just in couple of hours our telegram went from 800+ to 1100 !!!

Lets fallow up to Xmoneta channel https://t.me/xmoneta_community
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

We are skyrocketing to moon today very good. Just in couple of hours our telegram went from 800+ to 1100 !!!

Hey guys, this is a real opportunity, our big boss Wapinter created an incredible airdrop for xmoneta project! It's a real opportunity to get 100 tokens if you follow the rules,  let's go people!!! Here you have the link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2927685.0

See you guys.

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Hey guys, this is a real opportunity, our big boss Wapinter created an incredible airdrop for xmoneta project! It's a real opportunity to get 100 tokens if you follow the rules,  let's go people!!! Here you have the link:

See you guys.

Hey! Great job Wapinter !!! Its seems that we will be landing on the moon already tonight! Smiley Now its already 1850+ members. Awesome !!!

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:51:37 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 12:03:35 AM by rig4hodlers

Hey guys, this is a real opportunity, our big boss Wapinter created an incredible airdrop for xmoneta project! It's a real opportunity to get 100 tokens if you follow the rules,  let's go people!!! Here you have the link:

See you guys.

Hey! Great job Wapinter !!! Its seems that we will be landing on the moon already tonight! Smiley Now its already 1850+ members. Awesome !!!

It's amazing, we are close to 2500 participants!! Well done dev! Hey I just wanna share a very nice xmoneta article that I found, have a nice reading!

https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/xmoneta/

Cheers.

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

Hey guys, this is a real opportunity, our big boss Wapinter created an incredible airdrop for xmoneta project! It's a real opportunity to get 100 tokens if you follow the rules,  let's go people!!! Here you have the link:

See you guys.

It's amazing, we are close to 2500 participants!! Well done dev! Hey I just wanna share a very nice xmoneta article that I found, have a nice reading!

https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/xmoneta/

Cheers.

Hey, man! Now we are here = 2500 + !!! I can start to feel the moonrocks! Smiley
P.S. Thanks for sharing, great article.
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

very good project, especially with 1 year coin save will get 10% bonus is very tempting, so can get double profit from coin price increase and 10% bonus ..
Rahmadzz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

a very amazing project I am sure this project will explode with the growth of participants already up to 2500 participants I follow this project from the beginning until now, this project will really explode I am sure the team is very hard working for this project, I will invest for this project as it is very clear for its forwards 8)q
Gomunoh

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

Xmoneta the best project looks like the best project right now because it's so great from the big and many communities that will boost the popularity of Xmoneta itself.
satia19

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

I really am as long as this online buying and selling should be using several different applications to complete the payment, and it sucks. with this project we can directly buy and sell without having to open another application because it is directly connected with our online wallet. sure this idea like a lot of like by modern society, hopefully quickly executed and I will directly apply to my life because I like simple things  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: