Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4763 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Xmoneta launch amazed me as I notice we can talk with friends Cool Buy different stuff in the eshops, listen music, read books, order food, taxi. It's services are better enough for me to choose Xmoneta.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Thought process of Xmoneta are unique in which helps to satisfy the customer better we observe XMN is only the internal currency and tokens limited to 1 billion XMN to give better discounts for customer but can you analyze why  Huh Huh Huh
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

Thought process of Xmoneta are unique in which helps to satisfy the customer better we observe XMN is only the internal currency and tokens limited to 1 billion XMN to give better discounts for customer but can you analyze why  Huh Huh Huh
Shocked Wow!  thoughts are amazing they are trying to increase the cost of currency with this plan. When the users make use of the more XMN in the ecosystem, the less will be the number of tokens in exchange.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

Xmoneta..what a great name with good vision with strong team... I believe if everything I read about you were to be true then you guys really have something great to offer..
The ability to make your investor to enjoy those facilities as earning, trading communicating in a greatly decentralised form is huge... In fact I don't believe with the rapid growth in the crypto world that something great like this can be quickly done... You even stated that you are bringing a world messenger bank for cryptocurrency, a fact that actually swept me off my feet... This is really great guys... All the best and I which you great sustainability.. Just help us make sure the moderators on the telegram group and other social media groups are professionals like you and well mannered..

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

I must say I am impressed, a universal app for trading and sending messages, with a secure wallet and so on ... all I can say is omg omg omg let it come faster, we need it badly.

rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

I have read over the project and my conclusion is that it is a hopeful project. Congratulations to the team for the proposed idea.
It would be fascinating to have on the same app all the features that the project offers us.
We can see on the whitepaper the comparative table of all the functions that Xmoneta offers with respect to other applications and social networks that are using today.
In my honest opinion I hope some day using this kind aplication.

rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Good evening everyone, I have read the whitepaper and the first impression I have had is sensational, if the application is really capable of managing all the things that are discussed, it will be the definitive application to use in the coming years. I read that we could make deposits through VISA etc, but I did not read any paypal (at least I didnt see that), can we make transfers with Paypal with this application?
Thanks in advance.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social services with cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...

Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Hello guys, as we did read in the whitepaper, If we haven’t withdrawn our tokens for one year, we will receive a + 10 % bonus from the total amount of the kept tokens, but without no limits?, I mean, i will get the same amount if I keep 100 tokens intead 2.000.000 tokens? You could offer some extra bonus for the big token holders, couldn't you?
I also want to say that its a great project and i wish you a lot of success with it, its an original idea.
Kind regards.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

One of the most important points in this project is that XMN is only internal currency, used within the Xmoneta ecosystem and this token has a limited amount, that's really important. They have limited the number of token (XMN). Due to this limitation, we have a lot of interesting points for the customer like gets big discounts, great bonuses from our partners, a great support, etc. And plus, if the token number is limited the price of currency will increase. If I do some investment, i will hold the tokens for sure. Cheers. R4H

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
TitanAI

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

The part with holding the tokens for 1 year sounds interesting, the system is like a bank system, the more you have in your account, the more you get with the 10% after 1 year.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

Hello guys, as we did read in the whitepaper, If we haven’t withdrawn our tokens for one year, we will receive a + 10 % bonus from the total amount of the kept tokens, but without no limits?, I mean, i will get the same amount if I keep 100 tokens intead 2.000.000 tokens? You could offer some extra bonus for the big token holders, couldn't you?
I also want to say that its a great project and i wish you a lot of success with it, its an original idea.
Kind regards.

It could be no limits until tokens that reserved out of stock. Also that can be said, no matter how much amount you will hold for a year, you're always receive 10% bonus. Besides that, I see no extra bonus offers.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

Wow...this is really nice a vision to come by. Social media that has been a platform so expressed and widely used is now been honoured, appreciated via the decentralization means. I wish I could see people envisioning into area of life like this. In fact merely using the mobile factor is even enough to make cryptocurrency a thing of further boom....
And besides, when I was going through your dream and goal, I saw the sense of great creativity which most projects and coins lack and believe this is one of the thing that make you look unique.. Well done guys for this....making mobile utility platform a thing people can use in making their financial transaction with no stress is something big too... I am happy I heard of the project early.... Ride on guys...

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:32:43 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:05:35 AM by rig4hodlers

As I read, Xmoneta will be a dapp for messenger, business, digital wallet, where we can buy directly from online shops etc and we can make deposits through VISA, etc. Do you know if we will be able to make wire transfers to the wallet? I mean, most of the cryptocurrency exchanges don't let us deposit 'euros' directly, because they only works with tether (USDT) and that’s important for me. I use to work with kraken exchange and in this case is very easy for me use it since I can make an easy transfer directly from my bank account and I can hold the euros in my kraken account.

Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Best thing that I ever hear for a single dapp, you can store both traditional and cryptocurrencies within your Xmoneta Wallet, easily exchange them and instantly transfer them to your credit or debit card. That's important but you should have some social partners with popular brands, influencers, etc are you preparing any other new about that? go ahead with the project, it sounds amazing.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Xmoneta really excites me with its launch in the crypto world but I'm really excited to know is it really an all in one App? What does it deal with in the digital world what we are dealing in our daily lifestyle?
TitanAI

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Nowadays most people brought their life on their phone, whether they buy something from a store or just chat, we all know where the future goes --> Xmoneta all the way!

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

Hello guys, I just saw like you will be able to create a Xmoneta Charitable Foundation and this foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world. I found some interesting info into the whitepaper but I am really interested on that point, I don't know if you have any article on medium or any other place where you explain a bit better/more how this foundation will be working in the nearest future. Thanks in advance.

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social services with cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: