Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4763 times)
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

I did not find progress of token sele on a website. Is any info about it?

Hey! You can put the smart contract adress into etherscan.io to check the progress. Currently we are in the Pre-ICO phase.  ICO will start on 13th of March 2018.

Hello everyone, I was checking the progress and everthing is clear, I think they will have a real success in their project since there si no other similar ICO project. I was looking for another similar project and its unique, because you can do everything with xmoneta messenger. Go ahead guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Hello guys, nice to see how it goes the project and lets see if we reach the nearest objectives as they are planned. I would like to share with you a new xmoneta article where we can find nice information. Just have a look and have a nice reading.

https://medium.com/@olateejay2004/xmoneta-platform-for-communication-2710735a1cd0

Kind regards.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Icoservices2018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

hi guys thanks for sharing with us so many interesting xmoneta articles. I saw how someone uploaded on medium a really nice one, and here we have it. Enjoy guys.
https://medium.com/@xmoneta_xmn/why-xmoneta-can-disrupt-the-worlds-financial-services-97e643308eb3
see you then.
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Hello, I think you should make your facebook reports on bounty section, this is the Xmoneta Announcement. Please, follow the link and submit your reports there:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672189.0

Regards.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Icoservices2018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

hello guys, I found a new video on youtube and its amazing, so here you have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH8JTBefjRo

I am subcribed in your youtube channel but it would be great if you share the new videos right here!

Thanks guys. Regards
Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/xmoneta-17962 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hello! Thanks about listing !

We have also launched our official channel https://steemit.com/@xmoneta

X marks the spot! Xmoneta pre-ICO goes on more 19 days!

Participate now and get the eXtra Bonus up to 50% for your XMNs. BTCBTCBTC
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Hello guys, I had a question, I was reading about Cryptobots, theys can be used as guards, monitoring all the processes within blockchain and compliance with the smart contracts. I don't know if you have any article where we can get some extra information, it looks interesting and sometimes ICOs make articles like that on Medium, but I didnt find any of them. Thanks in advance. Regards.

Icoservices2018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

Hello guys, I would like to ask about the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This is one of their major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world and I think that’s amazing. Most of the pojects only cares about fill their bag with a lot of money but sometimes a charity action like that increase the product value and It’s great to know that you already have included that in your roadmap. Congratulations to the team.
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

Hello guys, I would like to ask about the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This is one of their major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. This Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world and I think that’s amazing. Most of the pojects only cares about fill their bag with a lot of money but sometimes a charity action like that increase the product value and It’s great to know that you already have included that in your roadmap. Congratulations to the team.

Hello !

Xmoneta Charitable Foundation
One of our major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. 

First, we want to establish a functional product with the different possibilities to shape a self-sustaining ecosystem. To get there there will be added an Exchange Trading Platform,  Messanger Bank, and Investment fond. Once the financial infrastructure and the internal economy is settled, there will be developed the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation.

We see the world where cryptocurrencies are already changing the financial and economic systems, while for the most part there are mainly used only for the purpose of trading. With the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation, there will be opened the doors towards the beneficence and filantrophy. This step needs to come with the natural growth of the ecosystem. The XMN token value will grow and start to circulate into economic activities. Through that, they will become a valuable material for the charity and donations.

The Xmoneta multilateral platform will naturally boost the XMN applicability because people will be able to purchase real goods and services. This is fundamental to differentiate the XMN from some random coins or tokens, which are not related to a solid ecosystem with the marketplace. Most of the people today on the planet are not aware of the cryptocurrencies or cant access them. Even more, not everyone can accelerate their income on the basis of the complex process of trading. Hence the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world. 
Icoservices2018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Hello !

Xmoneta Charitable Foundation
One of our major milestones of the ICO process is the creation of the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation. 

First, we want to establish a functional product with the different possibilities to shape a self-sustaining ecosystem. To get there there will be added an Exchange Trading Platform,  Messanger Bank, and Investment fond. Once the financial infrastructure and the internal economy is settled, there will be developed the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation.

We see the world where cryptocurrencies are already changing the financial and economic systems, while for the most part there are mainly used only for the purpose of trading. With the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation, there will be opened the doors towards the beneficence and filantrophy. This step needs to come with the natural growth of the ecosystem. The XMN token value will grow and start to circulate into economic activities. Through that, they will become a valuable material for the charity and donations.

The Xmoneta multilateral platform will naturally boost the XMN applicability because people will be able to purchase real goods and services. This is fundamental to differentiate the XMN from some random coins or tokens, which are not related to a solid ecosystem with the marketplace. Most of the people today on the planet are not aware of the cryptocurrencies or cant access them. Even more, not everyone can accelerate their income on the basis of the complex process of trading. Hence the Xmoneta Charitable Foundation will be a great asset in the distribution of wealth and the ability to help people all around the world. 

Thank you so much for your quick response. It looks great what you explained and I really think you go in the right direction to get it! All the new articles and videos are welcome, if you have some time to do a small article for the xmoneta Charitable Foundation will be great. Thanks again for the message. Regards.
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

Hi dev, I have a question about the different channels that Xmoneta Messenger will have available for us with the different ways of communication. I read about there will be public channels, intended for any kind of open project, social issues, groups, and topics. I don't know if we need support, Could it be solved directly using the dapp? I dont know if you will have available some people for that or we should send some emails, etc. Thanks in advance.

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Hi dev, I have a question about the different channels that Xmoneta Messenger will have available for us with the different ways of communication. I read about there will be public channels, intended for any kind of open project, social issues, groups, and topics. I don't know if we need support, Could it be solved directly using the dapp? I dont know if you will have available some people for that or we should send some emails, etc. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys !!!

Thank you for your interest and questions .

Yes, with XMONETA ALL IN ONE  MESSENGER this all will be posible !!!

Modern smartphone owner is used to comfortable lifestyle, and that’s why our priority is to make maximum easy, reliable and user-friendly interface, allowing its users to do everything: chatting, messaging, having video calls, sending voicemails, sending emoticons and stickers, booking different services, buying goods and interacting with businesses.

best regards and joint to Pre Ico still BONUS + 50 %
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

This thread is even awesome as the dev is doing good job too.. What a nice project with great organisation or should I say what the project has to offer is being practicalised by the team themselves demonstrating the common saying that good leaders lead by example.. Ride on guys and let the good works continue

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

Hi guys !!!

Thank you for your interest and questions .

Yes, with XMONETA ALL IN ONE  MESSENGER this all will be posible !!!

Modern smartphone owner is used to comfortable lifestyle, and that’s why our priority is to make maximum easy, reliable and user-friendly interface, allowing its users to do everything: chatting, messaging, having video calls, sending voicemails, sending emoticons and stickers, booking different services, buying goods and interacting with businesses.

best regards and joint to Pre Ico still BONUS + 50 %
Just seeing this and it is such a wonderful and well composed reply that hit the target by providing an informative answer to the asked question.. In fact I would say it is genius of the planners of this project to have chosen the mobile area as their area of target and service rendering.. This really sounds unique and wowing... LONG live xmoneta... This is just the starting point and I believe that Skye is just the starting point

Smoker00

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

Who can help me with Bounty?
I have a few questions.
Someone registered in the bounty Telegram, indicating my nickname and profile, but indicated someone else's address of ETH. What should I do?

░▒▒░
         ███░
        ███  ████░
       ████      ▒██           ░
       ███▒        ░█▒     ░█░
       ████          ██░░██░
       ████          ████    ▒██████          ░███           ░███████████▒             ███▒         ████       ███████████░   ░█████████████    ▒██████████
       ████░      ▒████ ██    ██████░        ░████         █████████████████░         ░█████       ░████      ░███████████    ▒████████████▒       ████████
       ░████   ▒████▒    ██    ██████       ▒█████░      █████████████████████░       ▒██████      ▒███░      ▒███▒                ████            ████████
        ████▒██████       ██  ▒██████░     ░██████░     ███████████████████████       ████████     ████       ████░               ░███▒           ░███▒████
        ░███████▒          ██ ████████    ░███████░    ░██████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██████     ░███▒░████    ████       ████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░        ████░          ░███▒ ████
        ███████             ░▒███░▒███   ░████░███░    ▒█████░   █░   █░   █████     ▒███░  ████  ░███▒      ░███████████         ████          ░████  ████
      ▒██████░               ████  ████ ▒███▒ ░███░    ░██████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██████     ████    ████ ▒███░      ▒███░                ████          ███████████
    ░██████░ ███            ▒███░  ▒███▒███▒  ░███░     ███████████████████████░     ████     ████████       ████                ▒███▒         ████████████
   ▒██████  █████           ███▒    ███████   ░███░      █████████████████████░     ░███▒      ███████      ░████                ████░        ▒███░    ████
  ▒█████░    █████         ▒███     ▒█████    ░███░       ██████████████████░       ▒███░       █████▒      ▒███████████         ████        ░███░     ████
░█████       █████░        ███▒░░    ███▒     ░███▒      ▒████████████████░         ████         ████░      ████████████        ░████       ░████      ████
░████         ▒████▒          ██                        ██▒░
░███░          ░█████░        ██
  ▒██             ▒█████      ░█░ ░
    █               ▒█████░      ▒
                      ░█████████▒
  Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication ▄▀▄▀
  Join the new world with us!
        FaceboookTwitterTelegramBitcointalk
       YoutubeMediumLinkedinInstagram
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

Many people see projects and start wailing "to the moon" just to show their enthusiasm and interest in the project and I am happy to join the slogan by clearly chanting it on this project...in fact for a project like xmoneta to incorporate the payment of mobile social services with cryptocurrency coupled with the use of ATM cards is exceptional... And by the way, there is no gainsaying that the social media is like a fertile ground for communication and informative news bringing people together to share their emotions and views together in unison so the world is well populated and I believe this as a whole factor would also contribute to the survival of this project.... All in all, I wish you guys huge success...

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Who can help me with Bounty?
I have a few questions.
Someone registered in the bounty Telegram, indicating my nickname and profile, but indicated someone else's address of ETH. What should I do?
Hello .... Chat wapinter up on telegram or send him a DM here on bitcointalk he would be ready to help you out .... This project has an up and doing team and moderators, so your queries have  no need to wait long before it is being answered

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

This is really interesting as this project continues to shine and move on.... People really need projects like this especially when we have a lot of nonsense icos and fake projects rising on a daily basis.... In fact I believe this project team really have the welfare of people at mind by bringing decentralisation into the world of messaging and other transactions.... Even total add to the credit of this project, the bitcointalk is active, experience and up and doing... Ride on guys as we follow..

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

hello guys, the pre sale is ending within 18 days right?  but how much is the current amount of the pre sale have collected? i am trying to find the details in the ico website but found none. anyone knows then?
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

hello guys, the pre sale is ending within 18 days right?  but how much is the current amount of the pre sale have collected? i am trying to find the details in the ico website but found none. anyone knows then?

Hello
Curently we are in the pre-ICO phase and investment starts to flow. With the ICO there will be a jump.
Now we are working with the FB all ico ban, which are causing communication problems. You can check with ether scan. Also the crypto prize has dropped that keeps people cautions.
Well, that is good news for us, since the ETH is now and is perfect to invest in ERC-20 based XMN.

best regards Xmoneta team

Join us and get up to 50 % BONUS BTCBTCBTCBTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: