Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:08:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Ethereum only $730?  (Read 497 times)
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is volatile. It may be low today and it may go up or go lower tomorrow. Many new cryptocurrencies are coming out so this may be the reason why it is slow. Let's hope that it may be a good year for Eth this new year to come.

John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

Developers raise money in ETH, then sell those ETH for fiat to pay rent and salaries. Unlike Bitcoin which is more of a long-term investment, Ethereum is just a way to transfer fiat from one person to another.

At least, that is what I heard. In reality I think it's the opposite, because there's a lot trading going on with Bitcoin while Ethereum is used to create new businesses.   
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:43:43 PM

Ethereum should cost more than it is now for sure, 98 million Tokens is 4x times more than Bitcoin, ETH is far more advanced and sophisticated but struggle to catch up with BTC. Maybe new investors can't afford? and decide to buy XRP?There is a lot of hype now around Ripple Nipple thing  I snooze on a Facebook couple of guys because literally, half on my news is about Nipple, XRP doesn' deserve to be in Top 10 not to mention Nipple dethroned  Ethereum and took 2nd place.
eddysachs

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

This is because the end of the year, many people withdraw their funds, so as to make the price fall, prices will go up 2 weeks after the new year
i believe this is one strong reason for the low price of ethereum... Perhaps by next year the price should soar.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

it's just the beginning, but I'm sure in 2018 it will cost $ 1000 or more

If just 1000 is easier to reach next year. Somebody talk about eherium can react $4k next year and i dont think it can.
Etherium price is higher now but its very slow run. Next year maybe maximum around $1500 till $2000.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

I think that Ethereum still ahead. Soon the price will rise, especially given the upcoming news. I think now is the time to purchase. What do you think?

Evgeniy007

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

I think that in the first year in the new year it will be more than 1000, maybe even 1500. Secondly, its emission is unlimited so far, so it does not have the value of its limitations like BTC. Plus he's now on the pow algorithm, if he goes to pos this can also increase his cost.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

Ethereum has been the main way to contribute to ICOs. Many of these ICOs have raised 10s of millions of dollars or more. So why is the Ethereum price so low?

Is it because Ethereum is being inflated / they are 'printing' more Ethereum every day?

It's now undervalued clearly. Be patient, everybody knows this. Once the investors decide to enter to ether, price will make 4-5 times multiplication very very fast. Never lose your hope in ether, just wait.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:17:39 PM

Ethereum only decreases for a short period of time. But it will increase continuously in a long period of time. So it's value dropping to $730 is not going to be a problem in the present or in the future.

GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

The price of Ethereum has grown very much in the last year. Only in summer it cost 300 dollars. Now more than 2 times more expensive. I think in the spring Ethereum will again double growth. Since Vitalik is determined resolutely and the third position in the rating of capitalization, I think it will give him a quick turn to quick decisions.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

Becaus even the it is the foundations of new alts,ETH itself has its own problems,congestions and slow transaction confirmations are one of those major problems.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

In my case Ethereum has take a good journey in beginning of this year to present more than BTC. Because BTC has a 1000$ in start of this year. but now its price is 14000$. Its upgrade to 14x. ETH has started 10$ in the beginning this year but now its price  become to 740$. It getting 74x value now. Its brought big value more than Btc in this year.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Great observation. I didn't see it that way until you've presented the numbers.. ETH is a very good long term parking lot for me.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

Maybe Ripple issues, make their volume Growth slower. Also this is end year, many people withdraw their ETH

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

Because ethereum was like 10 dollars in the beginning of the year, not enough profit for you or something?
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:05:53 PM

Indeed, Ethereum not that long time on the market, but a lot of people consider it not like a main coin.For sure people still have bitcoin as a main coin and if they buying altcoin they need to exchange from it to token that they need to purchase. But a lot of new exchanges where you can purchase altcoins not using bitcoin which make transactions not expensive

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:14:47 PM

the value of eth is not real. it goes $2k soon. You will see. I guess before April notice that.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

Ethereum has been the main way to contribute to ICOs. Many of these ICOs have raised 10s of millions of dollars or more. So why is the Ethereum price so low?

Is it because Ethereum is being inflated / they are 'printing' more Ethereum every day?
So I invested a lot of Ethereum, because the current price is low, so the potential of the rise is huge, so you can invest in Ethereum.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bjorn4Bjorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

Because ethereum was like 10 dollars in the beginning of the year, not enough profit for you or something?

Exactly!  Ethereum has had huge gaains over year.  It's worth US$70+ billion!!  And it's not really proven much of anything other than be a ico platform.  i think it is fair value. Smiley

Still an ETH fan btw... but lots of competitors now.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

How can it really happen? I hope all is ok and altcoins will moon....
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: