Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My ERC20 on Iconomi App  (Read 163 times)
1kings (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:43:28 PM

I installed Coinomi app on a device because of its multi-wallet function and in-app exchange. Later on, I used my ethereum wallet, I started receiving tokens. I can view the tokens with etherscan and ethplorer but i was scared today when someone told me Iconomi is an exchange account, which means, I actually do not have access to my tokens.

Is this true?
Is there any way I can withdraw them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

Hey there
If you have private keys you control that wallet
As I know coinomi wallet supports erc-20 tokens and you own them. That is not exchange account
But make please your own due diligence

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

I have same issue with Coinomi.
I find it difficult to move my tokens to ImToken or MEW.
It's kinda frustrating.
Please I need help on procedure to move my tokens from Coinomi to ImToken or MEW.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:36:57 PM
Merited by maeusi (2)

First, don't get confused with the name of the app, it is COINOMI not Iconomi. Just remember that you have an access in your wallet and coins/tokens as long as you have the recovery phrase in you. If you lose it, you can't recover the funds. If you're still afraid, then move your funds to another wallet.

This might help somehow : HOW TO - Send ETH or Tokens from Coinomi using MYETHERWALLET
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 09:30:57 AM by maeusi

First, don't get confused with the name of the app, it is COINOMI not Iconomi. Just remember that you have an access in your wallet and coins/tokens as long as you have the recovery phrase in you. If you lose it, you can't recover the funds. If you're still afraid, then move your funds to another wallet.

This might help somehow : HOW TO - Send ETH or Tokens from Coinomi using MYETHERWALLET
Your tip is really awesome. So I got back my purchased tokens, that I baught on InApp purchase on coinomi. I didn't know the name anymore. I knew, that I own private key, but had no idea to simply import it to myetherwallet
Edit: I sent you 2 merits because of your helpful advice. Would have sent you more, but I am very limited with merits.
1kings (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

Than

Thanks for the feedback. Autocorrect played on the app name.

Your link was helpful too. Cheer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: