Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 08:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTX 780 Ti is not compatible with new NiceHash  (Read 97 times)
bitcoinminer707 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

Hi,

I am new to mining, today I tried mining on Nicehash miner for the first time but it is not supporting and utilizing my Zotac GTX 780 Ti card.
My system config is:

i7-4930k @ 3.40Ghz 6 Core,
16 GB DDR3  RAM,
Zotac GTX 780 Ti card. 3 GB DDR5 VRAM
750W Corsair Power Supply

there are two problems :

1. GPU 780 Ti is not supported by NiceHash miner 2.0.1.5 v
2. The CPU doesnt seem to give any output it shows fluctuating dollar numbers and goes back to zero
3. In the beginning nicehash says windows 10 needs to be updated to new version.

Is there a way to edit the registry or some file to add this card to the supported list.
how do i solve this, please help i will be very grateful, I dont want to invest in a new hardware yet

thanks

Utsav

Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

If you read the top of the thread boards in this area, You'll see that it states no GPU mining here.
try moving YOUR thread to this area for some answers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0

There is an option to move the thread on the bottom left side of YOUR post.

You will get all the information you need there. Goodluck!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:38:46 PM

Try running it on the Nicehash Legacy miner.

They're 2.x series mining software seems to have a LOT of issues and flat out doesn't work for a lot of folks.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: