Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW  (Read 36415 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

BGX is using a double-token-coin system.

The BGC-207 is the ERC-20 token. It will be traded on exchanges and available for investors. It will be required for node operators to open a node and every BGC-207 token held by a node will have the right to emit and process a certain number of BGT coins.

https://medium.com/@bgxglobal/bgx-a-new-turn-fea307bfd33e

We are a blockchain project; a project using decentralized technologies — but not a project dabbling in ICOs.

We will not be conducting an ICO. We are self-financed for our next stages of development and will seek further institutional funding once it becomes appropriate.
Banny_hopyy94

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

OUR TOKEN IS THE INNOVATIVE BGC-207

The BGC-207 is the ERC-20 token. It will be traded on exchanges and available for investors. It will be required for node operators to open a node and every BGC-207 token held by a node will have the right to emit and process a certain number of BGT coins.

The BGT coins are the ones actually used for the platform transactions. While BGC-207 is volatile (being traded on an open exchange market), the BGT coins will always be worth $0.10 USD each, minimizing the effect of inflation.

This way, investors get a high-growth token with limited supply, demand pressure from nodes, and tradeability on exchanges. Consumers are protected from crypto-volatility by using the BGT coin. And since nodes possess BGC-207, each dubious transaction gets dropped down to Ethereum miners to verify, thus adding an extra layer of security.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

So ICO will not take place? The article says that a small amount of tokens will be available for purchase on their website. How many?

Today they will announce.
Now for me it is important that in the middle of autumn the token will already be traded on the exchange. You can buy tokens from bounty hunters.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

Players receive the ability to earn from their games,to convert in-game currencies into real world money or transfer them between games,to automatically receive a virtual
wallet,to collect bonuses,to access the overdraft spending program, and to compete for prizes.
https://bgx.ai/
Banny_hopyy94

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

Players receive the ability to earn from their games,to convert in-game currencies into real world money or transfer them between games,to automatically receive a virtual
wallet,to collect bonuses,to access the overdraft spending program, and to compete for prizes.
https://bgx.ai/

OUR MARKET IS DIGITAL GOODS

Digital goods is anything that can be exchanged digitally. Yes, that includes digital media — games, books, videos, music, films. Does it also include airline tickets? You betcha. Loyalty? Absolutely. Services and freelancing? 100%. As well as currency exchange and any valuable movement of bits and bytes to deliver information from one party to another.

In that way, we are not pursuing the most pursued, the most boring and obvious blockchain application in creating currency. We will enable payment, but also facilitate the delivery of digital goods in a much more decentralized (read: cost-effective) and inclusive (read: profitable) way.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Are there any other explanations from the developers? Updated white paper, maybe?
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

Hey, Guys! Is the bounty going on? When will the token be added to the exchange list and which one?
EtEos

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

Hey, Guys! Is the bounty going on? When will the token be added to the exchange list and which one?

There are no reports of the end of the bounty. The project did not close, but simply refused to attract investments through the ICO.
For me, it's important that the tokens will be on the stock exchange soon.
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

This news means that the developers have enough money to move forward. It's a good news. I'll wait for an official statement from the founders.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

This news means that the developers have enough money to move forward. It's a good news. I'll wait for an official statement from the founders.

Does not the article outline ways for further development? What questions do you have no answer? I applaud the rejection of the Sale at such a difficult time, and very much pleased the soon appearance of the token on the exchange.
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

Does not the article outline ways for further development? What questions do you have no answer? I applaud the rejection of the Sale at such a difficult time, and very much pleased the soon appearance of the token on the exchange.

There are many questions. For example:
1. How many tokens will be distributed through the bounty?
Surely the amount will decrease.
2. When will we receive tokens?
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Patiently wait and do not doubt. I am sure that soon we will receive exhaustive answers to all our questions!
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Patiently wait and do not doubt. I am sure that soon we will receive exhaustive answers to all our questions!

In the bounty thread, the manager said 2% of all sold BGX token. The campaign hasn't ended yet. Number of tokens for the bounty will be very low if their ICO isn't as expected.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

In the bounty thread, the manager said 2% of all sold BGX token. The campaign hasn't ended yet. Number of tokens for the bounty will be very low if their ICO isn't as expected.

For me, this is good news. I'll explain why.
The less tokens are released, the more expensive they will be!
revenanTts

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

For me, this is good news. I'll explain why.
The less tokens are released, the more expensive they will be!

For me, it's also important that the developers diversify the risks. Maybe it's too loud, but I appreciate the introduction to the project of the opportunity to use a platform for the trade in digital goods. Gaming applications + trade.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

OUR IDEOLOGY IS EFFECTIVE BBC COOPERATION

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*Jezo3FP9-O6UBxZN.jpg

BGX has always aimed at developing the best processing platform there is. That means overcoming the common problems plaguing the blockchains: low scalability, high transaction costs, hidden centralization. Moreover, it means that we have to be integrative, allowing easy access to our system for businesses and consumers alike.

That hasn’t changed. We are building an innovative decentralized platform consisting of 9000+ independently held nodes that conduct processing in clusters, through the Federative Byzantine Agreement based consensus (that we’ll call proof-of-loyalty). Without getting too technical, we are abandoning the useless work in forming blocks and directing the economic incentive towards the competition between businesses holding the nodes.

What has changed is our model.

The model we are building is what we’re calling BBC: Business — Business — Consumer (as opposed to B2B or B2C or P2P). We know it could be confused with a certain famous broadcasting network, but hear us out… BBC means that while keeping the end consumer in mind, the core of our benefit is from business — business synergy.

One business processes the transactions — these are large corporations with a user base that they can earn from, if they would only have some additional value added services to sell.

The second business is the provider of the content that is being sold — seeking access to users and a payment infrastructure.

BGX is the one developing an infrastructure where each business can plug in within less than a week and start earning in a cost-effective decentralized way.

This synergy is greater when the businesses are in unrelated industries — and that’s where we can bring the most value. See our Cases.

And oh. Yeah. Our market got much, MUCH bigger.
innovaKoiS

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

We could fake humbleness… but we are building something truly game-changing.

The decentralized industry is facing what is commonly described as the DSC problem — where decentralization, scalability (high network speed) and cost (low cost for the network) cannot be attained all at once.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are highly decentralized, but transactions are costly and take long to process.

Ripple is much faster, less expensive, but less decentralized.

Meanwhile, BGX has developed a whole new consensus model on the basis of the Federative Byzantine Agreement. We call if proof-of-loyalty. No blocks. Only nodes each owned by businesses earning a small fee from each transaction processes.

A limited number of nodes allows each one to handle enough transactions to remain profitable at low fees. The “cluster” model of the nodes means that a transaction has to be verified by a certain quorum, but not all nodes synchronise all transactions all at once (much faster speeds).

Moreover, there is a planned integration of the top-tier AI system designed to further strengthen security of the network.

The consensus algorithm is fully developed and the alpha version of the network is expected to be live by the end of 2018.
revenanTts

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

OUR TOKEN IS THE INNOVATIVE DEC

The DEC is the ERC-20 token. It will be traded on exchanges and available for investors. It will be required for node operators to open a node and every DEC token held by a node will have the right to emit and process a certain number of BGT coins.

The BGT coins are the ones actually used for the platform transactions. While DEC is volatile (being traded on an open exchange market), the BGT coins will always be worth $0.10 USD each, minimizing the effect of inflation.

This way, investors get a high-growth token with limited supply, demand pressure from nodes, and tradeability on exchanges. Consumers are protected from crypto-volatility by using the BGT coin. And since nodes possess DEC, each dubious transaction gets dropped down to Ethereum miners to verify, thus adding an extra layer of security.
innovaKoiS

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

OUR FUNDRAISING IS TRADITIONAL

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/0*Ja6r8sdJ5vgF7me1.jpg

We are a blockchain project; a project using decentralized technologies — but not a project dabbling in ICOs.

We will not be conducting an ICO. We are self-financed for our next stages of development and will seek further institutional funding once it becomes appropriate.

daisogiaitich

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

How and when will BGX be started? How much token that BGX have?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: