Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW  (Read 36415 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

This standard solves some of the shortcomings of ERC20 while maintaining backward compatibility with ERC20. It avoids the problems and vulnerabilities of EIP223.

It goes a step further by allowing operators (generally contracts) which can manage the tokens in the same way that the ERC20 with infinite approve was allowed. Finally, it adds hooks to provide further control to token holders over their tokens. Note that, the usage of ERC820 provides backward compatibility with wallets and existing contracts without having to be redeployed thanks proxy contracts implementing the hooks.

https://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-777

So this standard corrects errors of the ERC20 standard, but is it compatible with decentralized exchanges?

The code has all the necessary functions of the ERC20, which means that the tokens can be added to the list of exchanges.
Banny_hopyy94

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

This standard solves some of the shortcomings of ERC20 while maintaining backward compatibility with ERC20. It avoids the problems and vulnerabilities of EIP223.

It goes a step further by allowing operators (generally contracts) which can manage the tokens in the same way that the ERC20 with infinite approve was allowed. Finally, it adds hooks to provide further control to token holders over their tokens. Note that, the usage of ERC820 provides backward compatibility with wallets and existing contracts without having to be redeployed thanks proxy contracts implementing the hooks.

So this standard corrects errors of the ERC20 standard, but is it compatible with decentralized exchanges?

The code has all the necessary functions of the ERC20, which means that the tokens can be added to the list of exchanges.

How soon after distribution will the tokens be sent for exchange?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

From what I read, I understand that at least some of the decentralized exchanges do not allow in the smart contract than the ERC 20 transaction. I have just seen a list of some coins that the etherdelta does not trade. Good luck to all.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

From what I read, I understand that at least some of the decentralized exchanges do not allow in the smart contract than the ERC 20 transaction. I have just seen a list of some coins that the etherdelta does not trade. Good luck to all.

Developers will add this token to the list of exchanges immediately after distribution. I think they agreed on a standard with exchanges.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Token in the list of exchange will be added before the New Year.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

where will BGX listing? Are top exchangers like Bittrex, Binannce or Hitbtc? and indeed this takes a long time and we have to be patient, 76 days beta version will be released, we'll see what happens
eprocent

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:23:32 AM

where will BGX listing? Are top exchangers like Bittrex, Binannce or Hitbtc? and indeed this takes a long time and we have to be patient, 76 days beta version will be released, we'll see what happens

From what I understand here is DEC token and not BGX. There are two different tokens in the BGX project. Good luck to all.
revenanTts

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:43:37 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 09:02:00 AM by revenanTts

From what I understand here is DEC token and not BGX. There are two different tokens in the BGX project. Good luck to all.

Hello! DEC (BGX) token on Ethereum. BGT is a sidechain coin.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

Hello! DEC (BGX) token on Ethereum. BGT is a sidechain coin.

Finally, there's little light for me about this. I have confused BGT with BGX. Now I understand that both coins will be used by the BGX project. DEC is in ETH blockchain and BGT is a sidechain coin. Thanks for clarification.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

It should be understood that in this sidechain coins will be created depending on the number of DEC tokens in Ethereum.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

It should be understood that in this sidechain coins will be created depending on the number of DEC tokens in Ethereum.

How many BGT coins will be created on sidechain?
CoinDrop99

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

To create a node only need DEC tokens? How many?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I do not know for sure. I think about 1,000,000 DEC
revenanTts

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

It is possible that the number of tokens required to make a deposit for the creation of a node will not be fixed, and will depend on the value on exchanges.
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

It is possible that the number of tokens required to make a deposit for the creation of a node will not be fixed, and will depend on the value on exchanges.

Do you know what exchange will be the token first? Where can I buy?
revenanTts

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

I do not have such information. I only know that the exchange will be popular with the crypto community.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

I do not have such information. I only know that the exchange will be popular with the crypto community.

Do not mess with HitBTC. You will send them money and they will deceive you.
nikusPiks

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:45:58 AM

Good exchange. Problems arise only with those coins that have problems with paperwork.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

Why are you saying this? Have you experienced this?
I have never entered Hitbtc, so I don't believe what you say.
Will BGX share the two coins (BGT and DEC) to investors and participants?

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
revenanTts

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Why are you saying this? Have you experienced this?
I have never entered Hitbtc, so I don't believe what you say.
Will BGX share the two coins (BGT and DEC) to investors and participants?

Hello! You misunderstood the relationship of BGT (coins) and the DEC token. DEC token on the Ethereum platform for investors, and a BGT coin on sidechain.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: