Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODECOIN [ND] - Masternodes  (Read 6413 times)
teosanru (OP)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

so is this the real nodecoin or the fake one?

why are you trying to take the name of the original nodecoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

this coin is fake. terrible launch. be careful friends.

Do you want to be blocked by spam? stop mentioning nodez, in the ann of nodecoin

NODC is the original Nodecoin and was launched over a year ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

Why are you using their name on your fake coin?

Nodecoin (ND) is not, nor nodex, nor that which you mention, so stop the spam

Do you have the same coin ticker? not right? they are written the same, either, so do not say nonsense
NODC it is not equal to ND
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

creating a new coin and calling it bitcoiN will get you in a lot of trouble.  more than spam.  you think its ok to copy the name of nodecoin?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
66mhz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

why are you trying to take the name of the original nodecoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

Do you want to be blocked by spam? stop mentioning nodez, in the ann of nodecoin

NODC is the original Nodecoin and was launched over a year ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

Do you have the same coin ticker? not right? they are written the same, either, so do not say nonsense

But why did you steal the Nodecoin name from NODC? Is your coin a scam?

heathermint

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

Quote from: 66mhz
probably this coin is scam,
to dev, next time write big red letters stop mining, have a problem, need fix it
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

But why did you steal the Nodecoin name from NODC? Is your coin a scam?

you really do not know how to read
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

People rent rigs via mining rig rentals that can't be cancelled.  You launched prematurely and had others waste time and funds renting hardware to hash nodecoin. It seem you did not think about this properly or was just not aware that asics existed for X13 which took you by surprise.

A lot of folks just left the rentals to mine since it was already paid for. Additional there are folks that bought Nodecoin OTC.  To avoid a fall out it would be best to properly announce a fork and swap all who have received node coins up to the 4th of January.

How does one do fraudulent mining by the way? Outside of an attempt to attack the network with 51% hashing power which would not be the case here

Also for the community and transparency outline all the issues that you found with the initial NodeCoin launch.

Are you saying that people only rented platforms to mine nodecoin? when they are mining other currencies with this algorithm

I myself also rented to mine NODE. I have never mined an X13 coin before looking at NODE and so just had the rental hashing to the node pool. In any case will just write this one off as a lost.  All the best with your other project.

In any case, ND will be sent to the people who were present in the 5 hours of launch on January 1, in the discord channel. You can also mine Numus, and ND was no algorithm X13, So maybe you were undermining something else, because someone tried to plagiarize Nodecoin's name, to swindle people. as for example the liar who posted here that nodez was nodecoin

95% which solo mined were not in the discord as I was not , AND I solo mined with ~40 GTX 1070 from start, some 50 coins up to block ~400 when I quit

If you just give coins to some random dudes or you baddies, THIS PROJECT is gona be signed as SCAM from the start and no one need that!

You have blockchain up to 400+ block honor ppl that solo mined it, do airdrop use old blockchain and do not restart it, whatever just HONOR ppl that mined it up to first 400 block!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Litan

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:26:22 PM

where exactly in this thread you wrote about stopping mining?
reb0rn21
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

where exactly in this thread you wrote about stopping mining?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2671595.msg27295587#msg27295587

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 06:49:37 PM by teosanru

People rent rigs via mining rig rentals that can't be cancelled.  You launched prematurely and had others waste time and funds renting hardware to hash nodecoin. It seem you did not think about this properly or was just not aware that asics existed for X13 which took you by surprise.

A lot of folks just left the rentals to mine since it was already paid for. Additional there are folks that bought Nodecoin OTC.  To avoid a fall out it would be best to properly announce a fork and swap all who have received node coins up to the 4th of January.

How does one do fraudulent mining by the way? Outside of an attempt to attack the network with 51% hashing power which would not be the case here

Also for the community and transparency outline all the issues that you found with the initial NodeCoin launch.

Are you saying that people only rented platforms to mine nodecoin? when they are mining other currencies with this algorithm

I myself also rented to mine NODE. I have never mined an X13 coin before looking at NODE and so just had the rental hashing to the node pool. In any case will just write this one off as a lost.  All the best with your other project.

In any case, ND will be sent to the people who were present in the 5 hours of launch on January 1, in the discord channel. You can also mine Numus, and ND was no algorithm X13, So maybe you were undermining something else, because someone tried to plagiarize Nodecoin's name, to swindle people. as for example the liar who posted here that nodez was nodecoin

95% which solo mined were not in the discord as I was not , AND I solo mined with ~40 GTX 1070 from start, some 50 coins up to block ~400 when I quit

If you just give coins to some random dudes or you baddies, THIS PROJECT is gona be signed as SCAM from the start and no one need that!

You have blockchain up to 400+ block honor ppl that solo mined it, do airdrop use old blockchain and do not restart it, whatever just HONOR ppl that mined it up to first 400 block!

it's my mistake this user was not the one who said that I apologize for that
JaC0b

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

hello, so will airdrop be given to users who were active in Discord for the first five hours?

How will you go about it?

Message each one? Because you just kick people who asks question about your coin.
reb0rn21
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

how can you say you have mined when you do not know that the algortitm of this coin was not x13

I NEVER SAID ALGO WA x13! check you source man and don`t confuse me with someone!

me and nesic1 mined it from start! SOLO

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

how can you say you have mined when you do not know that the algortitm of this coin was not x13

I NEVER SAID ALGO WA x13! check you source man and don`t confuse me with someone!

reb0rn maybe you mined a hidden block ^^

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:50 PM

hello, so will airdrop be given to users who were active in Discord for the first five hours?

How will you go about it?

Message each one? Because you just kick people who asks question about your coin.

Yes, a user of discord made the same list, I did not do it, so that I did not say nonsense, I said it includes all those who are in discord, but do not say anything
He passed me the listing
of the people who were in the discord channel when it was announced to stop mining on block 420
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

You're totally right, I confused you with another boy who told me that he had extracted the coin, with x13, I'm sorry
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:44:23 PM

Is there a good place to buy an ASIC to mine this coin? I can't find any websites

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

Is there a good place to buy an ASIC to mine this coin? I can't find any websites

do not do it, do not buy asic for extracting this coin, there will be some changes in the coin, there is another coin called numus, which is skein

You can get this currency in future distributions and do staking
Hi-JacKeR

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

Need to wait for bug fix.
nesic1

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

what to do with coins in old wallet , i have 1.65xxxx
mastermajner

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Is there still running some network or pool ( i just like to setup my miners in order to be ready to mine when you fix bugs )

If you need i can translate Macedonian , Serbian , Croatian
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

do not do it, do not buy asic for extracting this coin, there will be some changes in the coin, there is another coin called numus, which is skein

You can get this currency in future distributions and do staking

answer me in pm

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████