Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 The Ultimate Guide: Top 7 Altcoins That are Way Undervalued. (Moon time?)  (Read 1473 times)
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

Here is my list of seven:
1) DeepOnion - Wallet integrated with the tor network, DeepVault (stores file validation credentials directly onto the DeepOnion blockchain which allows you to verify the files integrity from anywhere), mobile wallets, will have DeepSend (mixing), will have smart contracts, will have VoteCenteral (community will direct future developments), will implement zero-knowledge protocol (true anonymity).
2) Solaris - instant transactions, Obfuscation, masternodes, zerocoin protocol, seesaw rewards (balances staking and masternode ratios to promote both).
3) Oyster Pearl - Allows web-page owners to include HTML code that will utilize their visitor's CPU and GPU power to mine (with permission).  The extra source of income will eliminate the need to annoy visitors with ads.  The PRL currency will be used as a form of payment to store files on IOTA's tangle.  Perfect mix of Ethereum and IOTA attributes.
4) ALTCOM soon to be SONO - dedicated devs, masternodes around the corner, novel idea, gaming coin, Sonohub portal coming which will allow you to launch games, find friends and VOIP with your team.  Plans to host esports games.  Very high risk, high reward.
5) PIRL - Ethash masternode, large team, Poseidon platform coming which will have a marketplace, payment gateway, smart contracts control panel, dApps platform and an exchange.  Very convenient smart contract platform on its own blockchain.

Too lazy to write about coins you should already know about...

6) Wabi
7) DragonChain
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

Thanks for the share. Been following some of those coins. I will try also to accumulate slowly. Too bad I cancelled my ICO investment on Ark. Got some coins on low market cap coins like Humaniq, Centra, Deep Onion, Espers, PTOY, DGB and many more. 2018 will be bigger than 2017 as we approach to becoming mainstream.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

I will give credit where credit is due.

I read about COSS for the first time in this thread. Then read more about COSS.
Dumped all my NEO at $75 each. NEO is worth about $106 each currently.
However COSS went from $0.25 when I bought it to $0.54 currently, so I more than doubled my profit.
Thanks a bunch Wink

However I still think that SunContract is better investment than Power Ledger. Power Ledger is 20x the market cap. That is huge.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
veilyoga

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

Thanks a lot for the sharing.  Am holding:
- COSS
- Waves
- Xspec
- DeepOnion

It does look like this parabolic market won't end well.  Until then, let's milk what we can from the crypto market!
cL0uD

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Great post, thanks, will did deeper.
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

Im also hodl a bit of all,but im looking for lower value with bigger up pot.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

Interesting list, but some of the "sleeper coin" as you name them have just made a 300% rise which is not exactly sleeping, and others got pumped hard just after you made this post - be this a coincidence or not. So they are not any more exactly cheap. But thanks anyway, I will make my research on them.
BAMF1337

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

COSS to the moon! REQ is up too but WOW! COSS TO THE MOON! THANK U BRUCE WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DA MAN. GOD BLESS U
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Hello Family!

Sorry Ive been away for quite some time, but thank you for all the kind messages!

For those of you that signed up for my email - i have not forgotten about you, just been super swamped with work (starting another Cyrto hedge fund) and the holidays.

So onwards.

So I get asked all the time for the NEXT big coin.  Here are my thoughts:

STATE OF THE MARKET

Crazy  few days right?  Well its nothing new.  We all know the market price is tied to Bitcoin (its the entry point to buy other cryptos so it naturally goes up and down in some fashion with the market. 

That said - its been XMAS fun for the past few days of "wholesale buying" as I call it. 

So why the big dips?

A few reason.  The market saw a HUGE rise in overall influx of money due to institutional investors trading Futures.  We knew that the market NEEDED to correct at some point to flush out the weak hands.  So take 1. normal correction + 2. end of year profit taking + 3.  FUD about Korea exchanges = 35% loss in markets. 

So what.  This BUBBLE isnt one.  The 600B we think is huge, is pretty nice - but keep in mind the "dot com" bubble hit $7Trillion before it pooped.  So look at your portfolio and ask yourself if you could take come profit before it goes up 12x?  Smiley

BACK TO EARTH

i called Bitcoin back in Sept to hit 10K in Jan.  "I hope so" was the average response, but no one really agreed.  Or at least on paper.  So this retracement has been very healthy.  Lots of this new money doesn't understand the underlying tech or how much potential this REALLY has.  The intrinsic value s much higher than the profit vulchers really grasp. 

I do believe we have seen the lows.  BTC has a STRONG support line at 12k and breaking that meant we could see 8K,  but since we stablixed at 12.5K-sh.  I believe we will see healthy growth for the next 40-50 days.  My Q1 BTC target is 22-24k. 

Thats GREAT - BUT WHAT ARE THE BEST COINS TO WATCH FOR 2018?

I predicted (and its happening much faster than I thought) that Bitcoin would loose market cap from 58-60% down to about 20-25%, as investors and regular people learn more about this market, its naturally to diversify.  Personally Ive cashed out 1/2 my BTC into other Alts.

I am only going to BRIEFLY give you a heads up on what coins I like and think have MASSIVE potential for gains in 2018.  Keep in mind, you MUST DO your own research.  These are coins I am invested in myself - some our company has included into hedges. 

Quickly ill assume you know that for a coin with a 10B market cap to do 10x  - it must grow to a 100B market cap.  Thats tough, even with the money I see pouring into the crypto market next year.  (I believe we will have a 3Trillion market cap end of 2018).  So these coins are RISKY, BUT if you do your homework - AND I MEAN DO IT.  I and my team have read whitepapers, spoken on the phone to several of the developers, did a full SWOT analysis.  The whole 9 yards.  I am not going to go into the litany of research or post it here for 2 reasons.  1 - its for our investors to review that pay $$$ , honestly we gotta make a living.  Secondly, I do this to help everyone out and help doesn't mean doing your job for you.  Be my partner -  find good info, post it, help each other out.

Without further ado

(in no order some mid and small cap picks)

1. COSS
- MASSIVE MASSIVE potential.  Very low market cap.  new UI coming soon, great communication, working beta, profit sharing weekly.  I really think this coin is going to be a millionaire maker due to the current valuation vs Binance or KuCoin.  THis market is hot and growing. 

2.  ARK
- The largest market cap coin here, but has been a slow and steady riser.  Great roadmap.  Good staking.  Real world problem solver. 

3. SUB
- They can fundamentally change the internet and hosting.  They developers are wonderful hard woking guys.  VERY PROMISING for 2018.

4. XSPEC
- This is a SLEEPER.  Get of fthe sidelines and into it now.  2018 is going to be the year of Privacy Coins (late 2018 and 2019 will be the year of the tech coins IMO) and this one checks all the boxes EXCEPT marketing [however I have heard that they are partnering up with a firm in Feb Wink.  If you like Monero, Verge and Pivx - this is a one you need to check out.  Heres a quick image some gent created that gives a nice breakdown. 

http://i.4cdn.org/biz/1514668964911.png?__cf_waf_tk__=109154002wMffTSIXXXAYMRbokZCkUawg3y0z

5. REQ
- A decentralized payment network.  Lots of info out there on this project.  Go read.

6. POWER Ledger
- I was a bit surprised that the Thailand partnership didnt drive the price up as much as I thought it would.  None the less - this is a great project that has already been a company (see MVP) with 30M in revenue for years.  They are well established, have a good case use for the coin and its a "feel good" project.  Peer to peer solar energy. 

7. Genesis Vision
- VERY low market cap, lots uf upside, VERY VERY low token count.  This is an open sourced trust management platform.  There is a big need for this and, I think this token will see a bigger push towards the end of 2018 "if" they can do everything they set out.  Q1 2018 will be big if they get the platform launched as they are on the path too. 

Honorable Mentions
Walton, Cindicator, Elixir, Aventus, Publica

This is my last post for a while guys - so busy!!!!

Hope Ive reinforced some choices for you or helped drop some on your radar.

Happy Holidays!

Feel free to shoot me a MESSAGE w/ur email addy if you want to subscribe to my newsletter (its free)

Thank you for all these suggestions. I think most of your suggestions are valid, shows your experience.
I personally wanna ask what do you think about lending platforms in general? People expect 100x returns from coins like salt, vechain, elixir...
zwtnkpknbd

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

I think XSPEC is an altcoin with some upside and then their technology is very new and I personally really appreciate their team.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
BAMF1337

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin
Agreed! It's been up and down a bit the past few actually it mooned really hard right around when I bought it on the 4th. Seems to just be a correction though I have nothing but optimism about this coin, it is my largest gainer so far. seemed like a great choice. I hope Bruce Wayne was right when he was saying it will hit 3-6.5 by summer 2018! Going to hodl this along with my REQ and see how it plays out. Tbh a little unsure about REQ too i want to do some research on it to see if it is actually going anywhere. But Bruce Wayne mentioned it so it must be good. So far my only coin that is actually down is the one that Bruce didn't even recommend which was TRX. Really wondering if I should hodl onto that or just get rid of it once I actually break even with it again! lol. It mooned hard though to around .25 .3 but I am really unsure if this was a good choice or not. Nonetheless Bruce Wayne didn't mention it so I should probably get rid of it. Cheesy
JoinCoins

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:43:43 AM

COSS has mooned so hard the past few days  Grin
a bit to fast had to rebuy 3 times and wanna buy again in the dip
JoinCoins

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

Agreed! It's been up and down a bit the past few actually it mooned really hard right around when I bought it on the 4th. Seems to just be a correction though I have nothing but optimism about this coin, it is my largest gainer so far. seemed like a great choice. I hope Bruce Wayne was right when he was saying it will hit 3-6.5 by summer 2018! Going to hodl this along with my REQ and see how it plays out. Tbh a little unsure about REQ too i want to do some research on it to see if it is actually going anywhere. But Bruce Wayne mentioned it so it must be good. So far my only coin that is actually down is the one that Bruce didn't even recommend which was TRX. Really wondering if I should hodl onto that or just get rid of it once I actually break even with it again! lol. It mooned hard though to around .25 .3 but I am really unsure if this was a good choice or not. Nonetheless Bruce Wayne didn't mention it so I should probably get rid of it. Cheesy
dont care so much what BRUCE is sayin it could be also go completely wrong, hes not the master of the universe.
just because the cryptosphere is unpredictable trust often yourselfs gut feeling not always the opinion of others
BAMF1337

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:12:46 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 06:18:53 AM by BAMF1337

dont care so much what BRUCE is sayin it could be also go completely wrong, hes not the master of the universe.
just because the cryptosphere is unpredictable trust often yourselfs gut feeling not always the opinion of others
right, but if you look on his 3.2m post, I looked at the date he posted to roughly around new years and every single one was a gainer, some of them BIG ones. I have no doubt this guy just generally wanna help his karma by spreading some good knowledge. I have no reason not to believe him as every coin he mentioned was a gainer, that is enough for me lol... I dont think he is the master of the universe, that is why I said I want to do my own research. I dont want to rely on Bruce Wayne from bitcoin talk forum. But he definitely gives some good picks to DO your own research on aye. But yeah I am finding it a lil difficult to find more info about REQ. Regardless my COSS coin is already up more than 100% so I don't care Cheesy and I DON'T think it's a pump and dump either. It's a coin exchange, which means it has huge potential imo, and will ultimately have lower fees than Binance... so yah

EDIT: Besides I am not expecting to make anywhere near the same gains as in that post from when he posted it to when i looked, until 3 months go by. probably even less with the constant and rapid expansion of crypto. but like i said i plan on hodling at least until summer like bruce said. it's only been like a week and a half since he posted this and my investment is already up 100%... Cheesy
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Some of the picks here in the OP were gold. Except maybe SUB.

Actually I was a bit surprised he didn't include KuCoinShares in here prior. The value of KCS quadrupled in the past 2 weeks.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jarule101

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

Hey bruce can you add me to your newsletter? I can't send you a message because of my newbie status. Thanks.
BAMF1337

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

COSS for MANy reasons.  It diversifies your portfolio - there is already a large and growing market need - BINANCE and KUCOIN are doing very well - Team is growing - Listens to investors - UBER low MARKET CAP. 

I expect COSS to be between 250-400M market cap by end of summer.  That would put the coins value at around $3.00- $6.50 (currently at $0.25)

Wow Bruce! About to hit the $3 mark and it is only January 13th. I love you Bruce! Don't you ever forget
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

I like XSPEC, but have you checked out ZEN? Its not only a privacy coin, which will pretty much tick all boxes also, but its also an upcoming platform. They recently launched their rebrand, you should check their website out Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: