Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 The Ultimate Guide: Top 7 Altcoins That are Way Undervalued. (Moon time?)  (Read 1470 times)
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:31 PM

Hello Family!

Sorry Ive been away for quite some time, but thank you for all the kind messages!

For those of you that signed up for my email - i have not forgotten about you, just been super swamped with work (starting another Cyrto hedge fund) and the holidays.

So onwards.

So I get asked all the time for the NEXT big coin.  Here are my thoughts:

STATE OF THE MARKET

Crazy  few days right?  Well its nothing new.  We all know the market price is tied to Bitcoin (its the entry point to buy other cryptos so it naturally goes up and down in some fashion with the market. 

That said - its been XMAS fun for the past few days of "wholesale buying" as I call it. 

So why the big dips?

A few reason.  The market saw a HUGE rise in overall influx of money due to institutional investors trading Futures.  We knew that the market NEEDED to correct at some point to flush out the weak hands.  So take 1. normal correction + 2. end of year profit taking + 3.  FUD about Korea exchanges = 35% loss in markets. 

So what.  This BUBBLE isnt one.  The 600B we think is huge, is pretty nice - but keep in mind the "dot com" bubble hit $7Trillion before it pooped.  So look at your portfolio and ask yourself if you could take come profit before it goes up 12x?  Smiley

BACK TO EARTH

i called Bitcoin back in Sept to hit 10K in Jan.  "I hope so" was the average response, but no one really agreed.  Or at least on paper.  So this retracement has been very healthy.  Lots of this new money doesn't understand the underlying tech or how much potential this REALLY has.  The intrinsic value s much higher than the profit vulchers really grasp. 

I do believe we have seen the lows.  BTC has a STRONG support line at 12k and breaking that meant we could see 8K,  but since we stablixed at 12.5K-sh.  I believe we will see healthy growth for the next 40-50 days.  My Q1 BTC target is 22-24k. 

Thats GREAT - BUT WHAT ARE THE BEST COINS TO WATCH FOR 2018?

I predicted (and its happening much faster than I thought) that Bitcoin would loose market cap from 58-60% down to about 20-25%, as investors and regular people learn more about this market, its naturally to diversify.  Personally Ive cashed out 1/2 my BTC into other Alts.

I am only going to BRIEFLY give you a heads up on what coins I like and think have MASSIVE potential for gains in 2018.  Keep in mind, you MUST DO your own research.  These are coins I am invested in myself - some our company has included into hedges. 

Quickly ill assume you know that for a coin with a 10B market cap to do 10x  - it must grow to a 100B market cap.  Thats tough, even with the money I see pouring into the crypto market next year.  (I believe we will have a 3Trillion market cap end of 2018).  So these coins are RISKY, BUT if you do your homework - AND I MEAN DO IT.  I and my team have read whitepapers, spoken on the phone to several of the developers, did a full SWOT analysis.  The whole 9 yards.  I am not going to go into the litany of research or post it here for 2 reasons.  1 - its for our investors to review that pay $$$ , honestly we gotta make a living.  Secondly, I do this to help everyone out and help doesn't mean doing your job for you.  Be my partner -  find good info, post it, help each other out.

Without further ado

(in no order some mid and small cap picks)

1. COSS
- MASSIVE MASSIVE potential.  Very low market cap.  new UI coming soon, great communication, working beta, profit sharing weekly.  I really think this coin is going to be a millionaire maker due to the current valuation vs Binance or KuCoin.  THis market is hot and growing. 

2.  ARK
- The largest market cap coin here, but has been a slow and steady riser.  Great roadmap.  Good staking.  Real world problem solver. 

3. SUB
- They can fundamentally change the internet and hosting.  They developers are wonderful hard woking guys.  VERY PROMISING for 2018.

4. XSPEC
- This is a SLEEPER.  Get of fthe sidelines and into it now.  2018 is going to be the year of Privacy Coins (late 2018 and 2019 will be the year of the tech coins IMO) and this one checks all the boxes EXCEPT marketing [however I have heard that they are partnering up with a firm in Feb Wink.  If you like Monero, Verge and Pivx - this is a one you need to check out.  Heres a quick image some gent created that gives a nice breakdown. 

http://i.4cdn.org/biz/1514668964911.png?__cf_waf_tk__=109154002wMffTSIXXXAYMRbokZCkUawg3y0z

5. REQ
- A decentralized payment network.  Lots of info out there on this project.  Go read.

6. POWER Ledger
- I was a bit surprised that the Thailand partnership didnt drive the price up as much as I thought it would.  None the less - this is a great project that has already been a company (see MVP) with 30M in revenue for years.  They are well established, have a good case use for the coin and its a "feel good" project.  Peer to peer solar energy. 

7. Genesis Vision
- VERY low market cap, lots uf upside, VERY VERY low token count.  This is an open sourced trust management platform.  There is a big need for this and, I think this token will see a bigger push towards the end of 2018 "if" they can do everything they set out.  Q1 2018 will be big if they get the platform launched as they are on the path too. 

Honorable Mentions
Walton, Cindicator, Elixir, Aventus, Publica

This is my last post for a while guys - so busy!!!!

Hope Ive reinforced some choices for you or helped drop some on your radar.

Happy Holidays!

Feel free to shoot me a MESSAGE w/ur email addy if you want to subscribe to my newsletter (its free)

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:26:50 PM

Nice info from someone who definitely knows his onions. Will be looking out for a few of these coins. Habe not heard of xspec before
I will do I little research and see if it's worthwhile.

Genesis vision is one great coin. I think I should get some more for my portfolio

Thanks for your info once again
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

Hello Family!

Sorry Ive been away for quite some time, but thank you for all the kind messages!

For those of you that signed up for my email - i have not forgotten about you, just been super swamped with work (starting another Cyrto hedge fund) and the holidays.

So onwards.

So I get asked all the time for the NEXT big coin.  Here are my thoughts:

STATE OF THE MARKET

Crazy  few days right?  Well its nothing new.  We all know the market price is tied to Bitcoin (its the entry point to buy other cryptos so it naturally goes up and down in some fashion with the market. 

That said - its been XMAS fun for the past few days of "wholesale buying" as I call it. 

So why the big dips?

A few reason.  The market saw a HUGE rise in overall influx of money due to institutional investors trading Futures.  We knew that the market NEEDED to correct at some point to flush out the weak hands.  So take 1. normal correction + 2. end of year profit taking + 3.  FUD about Korea exchanges = 35% loss in markets. 

So what.  This BUBBLE isnt one.  The 600B we think is huge, is pretty nice - but keep in mind the "dot com" bubble hit $7Trillion before it pooped.  So look at your portfolio and ask yourself if you could take come profit before it goes up 12x?  Smiley

BACK TO EARTH

i called Bitcoin back in Sept to hit 10K in Jan.  "I hope so" was the average response, but no one really agreed.  Or at least on paper.  So this retracement has been very healthy.  Lots of this new money doesn't understand the underlying tech or how much potential this REALLY has.  The intrinsic value s much higher than the profit vulchers really grasp. 

I do believe we have seen the lows.  BTC has a STRONG support line at 12k and breaking that meant we could see 8K,  but since we stablixed at 12.5K-sh.  I believe we will see healthy growth for the next 40-50 days.  My Q1 BTC target is 22-24k. 

Thats GREAT - BUT WHAT ARE THE BEST COINS TO WATCH FOR 2018?

I predicted (and its happening much faster than I thought) that Bitcoin would loose market cap from 58-60% down to about 20-25%, as investors and regular people learn more about this market, its naturally to diversify.  Personally Ive cashed out 1/2 my BTC into other Alts.

I am only going to BRIEFLY give you a heads up on what coins I like and think have MASSIVE potential for gains in 2018.  Keep in mind, you MUST DO your own research.  These are coins I am invested in myself - some our company has included into hedges. 

Quickly ill assume you know that for a coin with a 10B market cap to do 10x  - it must grow to a 100B market cap.  Thats tough, even with the money I see pouring into the crypto market next year.  (I believe we will have a 3Trillion market cap end of 2018).  So these coins are RISKY, BUT if you do your homework - AND I MEAN DO IT.  I and my team have read whitepapers, spoken on the phone to several of the developers, did a full SWOT analysis.  The whole 9 yards.  I am not going to go into the litany of research or post it here for 2 reasons.  1 - its for our investors to review that pay $$$ , honestly we gotta make a living.  Secondly, I do this to help everyone out and help doesn't mean doing your job for you.  Be my partner -  find good info, post it, help each other out.

Without further ado

(in no order some mid and small cap picks)

1. COSS
- MASSIVE MASSIVE potential.  Very low market cap.  new UI coming soon, great communication, working beta, profit sharing weekly.  I really think this coin is going to be a millionaire maker due to the current valuation vs Binance or KuCoin.  THis market is hot and growing. 

2.  ARK
- The largest market cap coin here, but has been a slow and steady riser.  Great roadmap.  Good staking.  Real world problem solver. 

3. SUB
- They can fundamentally change the internet and hosting.  They developers are wonderful hard woking guys.  VERY PROMISING for 2018.

4. XSPEC
- This is a SLEEPER.  Get of fthe sidelines and into it now.  2018 is going to be the year of Privacy Coins (late 2018 and 2019 will be the year of the tech coins IMO) and this one checks all the boxes EXCEPT marketing [however I have heard that they are partnering up with a firm in Feb Wink.  If you like Monero, Verge and Pivx - this is a one you need to check out.  Heres a quick image some gent created that gives a nice breakdown. 

http://i.4cdn.org/biz/1514668964911.png?__cf_waf_tk__=109154002wMffTSIXXXAYMRbokZCkUawg3y0z

5. REQ
- A decentralized payment network.  Lots of info out there on this project.  Go read.

6. POWER Ledger
- I was a bit surprised that the Thailand partnership didnt drive the price up as much as I thought it would.  None the less - this is a great project that has already been a company (see MVP) with 30M in revenue for years.  They are well established, have a good case use for the coin and its a "feel good" project.  Peer to peer solar energy. 

7. Genesis Vision
- VERY low market cap, lots uf upside, VERY VERY low token count.  This is an open sourced trust management platform.  There is a big need for this and, I think this token will see a bigger push towards the end of 2018 "if" they can do everything they set out.  Q1 2018 will be big if they get the platform launched as they are on the path too. 

Honorable Mentions
Walton, Cindicator, Elixir, Aventus, Publica

This is my last post for a while guys - so busy!!!!

Hope Ive reinforced some choices for you or helped drop some on your radar.

Happy Holidays!

Feel free to shoot me a MESSAGE w/ur email addy if you want to subscribe to my newsletter (its free)

In this list there are very good coins but I personally agree with 1000% that the coin coss is in the first place. Just a very large potential
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

Thanks! 

COSS for MANy reasons.  It diversifies your portfolio - there is already a large and growing market need - BINANCE and KUCOIN are doing very well - Team is growing - Listens to investors - UBER low MARKET CAP. 

I expect COSS to be between 250-400M market cap by end of summer.  That would put the coins value at around $3.00- $6.50 (currently at $0.25) ,  One f my biggest concerns was that they were trying to do too much, but it seems like they have been very good at listening to the community and working solely on the exchange UI and new engine (going to be released in Jan).

This and XSPEC are 2 I think are VERY undervalued. 

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
filgood

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

I agree with COSS and XSPEC in that list.

Both very undervalued!

I've today been buying more of those 2 today as expect them to rise a lot during the course of 2018.

JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

Finally someone says why they like the coin instead of just  listing them and saying no reasons why one should buy them
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

i agree with you about Coss, this coin have a great potential in 2018!

if you take coss at 0.25$ and binance coin at 8$. coss can make easily x30 in the near future.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Interesting list however what bugs me is that you recommend Power Ledger over SunContract.

SunContract is 10 times less market cap compared to Power Ledger, but it already has a working product (it's peer to peer got launched today (1st January)). Now Power Ledger doesn't have a working product. On top of that, Power Ledger is Australia based. Of course they have contact in Thailand, although I heard these were only rumors to pump the coin. But SunContract is EU based. And EU is both richer and in a bigger need for green energy compared to Australia.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

looks like a bunch of binance based junk that needs not be related to crypto at all.

better to find REAL projects that are not just start ups that need crypto fomo to get any kind of seed funding

filgood

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

Sorry, and I forgot, also XBY and ELIX
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

Great to see you back bruce! Do you have a twitter account at all? Wouldn't mind giving you a follow!
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

I agree that 2018 will see privacy coins gain more market.   That and decentralized exchanges.   Just look at BridgeCoin for CryptoBridge.    A few months ago it was 20-30 cents.  It has now shot up to 8 at the time of writing this.  I think we could see it hit the 20-30 dollar range.

My big coin is COLX.   It has seen massive gains, but still has a ton of room to grow.  It is a better version of Verge in every way.    With a few bigger exchanges and some marketing, it could hit 20ish cents. 

I'm surprised you didn't mention something like Safex.   If they are able to come through with the decentralized marketplace and put out their new blockchain,  we could see massive growth. 

Your signature here
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

There are many undervalued cryptocurrencies out there. COSS for sure, but you did forget about one of the most important: Enigma which I think is deeply undervalued even when its price has moved in the last few days. Also AION.
l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

i agree with you about Coss, this coin have a great potential in 2018!

if you take coss at 0.25$ and binance coin at 8$. coss can make easily x30 in the near future.

What does binance coin have to do with coss? Or are you saying to buy binance coin because it is going go up?
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

I wasn't familiar with COSS up till I read your thread and frankly, COSS is a real gem. I agree it's way undervalued at this point.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
H4wk3Yes

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

Great list, I'll take a loot a those I don't know yet. COSS looks like a really promising project with great price upside and dividends that are really appealing if the exchange succeeds Smiley
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

You already made an new guide but looks like your first one is a flop. Only Xrp is doing good and you said Sia is shit that is now rising from its death. And also IOTA is already dominated by XRB in this moment.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

some alt you say is already in my portfolio, I am sure that coss, ark, power ledger and genesis will have good potential in the future. many people mock me for choosing the atl, but I'm sure and maybe a few more months will make me happy.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

Thank you. Your sharing is very useful. I will pay attention to the development of these tokens. These tokens may indeed be potential tokens. Then I think I will buy some tokens.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

Beside from the advices here.
I discovered recently added is here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptopay/
with Supply of 90m and currently ~.20 pretty cheap in comparison to similiar projects like TenX or OMG.

The whole thing looks like legit a coin, but 2 things im worried about.
Its a old one from 2014, could speak for lazy devs etc.
Its only traded by hitbtc, has a reputation as "scammer exchange".
Sth else  have to take care of or would you recommend to buy anyway?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: