Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StreamR DATA - IoT - Unstoppable Data for Unstoppable Apps  (Read 12309 times)
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

I've heard you guys are working on a marketplace for data? What kind of stuff would we even see on there? Regular users browsing data?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

The concept of Streamr is very good, it can participate in the bounty program? The now popular ICO seems to be not so easy to participate, are private institutions.

Is the bounty even still going?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

Seems like Streamr has hit rock bottom at around $.16 excellent time to buy in my opinion.
joblessminer

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:55:49 AM

I've heard you guys are working on a marketplace for data? What kind of stuff would we even see on there? Regular users browsing data?

Very curious about this. Having a place to buy every sort of data that can be generated would be pretty incredible.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

This seems like a solid idea. I am curious if there is a roadmap of the project? Right now it is really cheap but I would like to have more info before I buy.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

The concept of Streamr is very good, it can participate in the bounty program? The now popular ICO seems to be not so easy to participate, are private institutions.

Still wondering about this. Anyone know?
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

Now everywhere we see an increase in the number of smart gadgets that supply tons of raw information. The project looks promising, if you can qualitatively aggregate this data and transmit it without delay.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

We are beginning to see how important data is and thus is becoming more valuable. To have control over your data and be able to financially gain from it is very interesting. Especially as IoT devices are becoming so much more prevalent as the previous user mentioned.

I am interested in the development of this project. I'm interested in fees, delays and how you plan on maintaining speed and efficiency in this system?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Still wondering about this. Anyone know?

I'm also curious about this.
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

Good concept and good exchanges too. I'll follow this near because it seems really well made and presented. What about development? Which point are you at now? I see it's an ERC20 token. Is some swap planned? It's listed since November. Why announcement now?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

This project seems extremely practical. I noticed you plan to have the entire data marketplace complete by the end of the year. That's really great.

As a potential investor, I am wondering if you have any competitors and what you are doing to differentiate your product?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Will you be doing anything to prevent traders from buying these tokens just to dump them at the first exchange? ICOs tend to suffer from that reputation.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Interesting project.

Do you have any problems you foresee arising that will need to be worked on on this project?

deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Yeah, I'm trying to think of some ideas for what I would see on the marketplace too. When will this marketplace be available? I imagine it will take a while to get off the ground but I fully expect it to be huge once it does. 
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

What is your core audience? Who are you going to pay special attention and privilege?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Yeah, I'm trying to think of some ideas for what I would see on the marketplace too. When will this marketplace be available? I imagine it will take a while to get off the ground but I fully expect it to be huge once it does. 

From my understanding, it's going to be much more than that. In the whitepaper they even mention smart clothing worn by professional athletes. So you could actually get bio metric data. Interesting and I never even considered that.
joblessminer

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

From my understanding, it's going to be much more than that. In the whitepaper they even mention smart clothing worn by professional athletes. So you could actually get bio metric data. Interesting and I never even considered that.

I can't imagine how useful and valuable that would be. Additionally, I think smart meter data could be very valuable. I think this project could forge a new era in data analytics. It's currently difficult to obtain data to test ML on, use, and study. This is going to open the door for everyday people to have access. Very excited about this.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I can't imagine how useful and valuable that would be. Additionally, I think smart meter data could be very valuable. I think this project could forge a new era in data analytics. It's currently difficult to obtain data to test ML on, use, and study. This is going to open the door for everyday people to have access. Very excited about this.

I think you are absolutely correct. I think this is an excellent project and time to buy.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

I was just reading your latest blog post from yesterday: https://blog.streamr.com/2018/02/how-we-plan-to-build-the-worlds-leading-data-marketplace-in-2018

I noticed that you are focusing heavily on the marketplace and also just signed a contract with a London based marketing company. That's good news and is very reassuring about the project. I was wondering about your plans for marketing, so I'm glad to see that you are working that front.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

I seem to remember someone saying something previously about incorporating data from the Waze app with StreamR. I recently used Waze and noticed that it does provide users with real time data on route congestion, presence of law enforcement, etc. I think being able to incorporate that data and monetize it would be pretty cool. Have you guys thought about trying to work with apps like that?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: