Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 will be the year of Altcoins exploding.  (Read 4504 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

This year, the situation on the market is not as desirable, but even in this situation, some coins show growth. I still think that the prices of altcoins depend on the price and position of bitcoin, so when bitcoin grows - the other coins follow it.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

2018 continue its 2017 madness? This is an uncertain question. I think the cryptocurrency will develop healthier in 2018. But not necessarily there will be 2017 so crazy.Because of ICO's scam, it almost destroyed the grand occasion.
Kennedy3950

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

yes, sometimes it will happen. Now so many bad things are going on the bitcoin. Twitter also going to ban all cryptocurrency ads.The year 2018 will be a turning point of the digital currency. Still, we can't predict its good or bad. The current situation is bad for the Bitcoin.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Yes, that's try. To date, investing in the crypto currency is a risky business, despite the assurances of a huge number of experts, the situation is becoming more complicated, it is at the mercy of large players in the currency market. Today I would not take any chances. It is best to recommend investing in ICO, when you invest in such projects, you know that you will receive a product whose success will ensure a stable profit. It remains only to find such a project. From myself I can recommend Kelvin-blockchain.
alice.smith38

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

It is hard to know whether they can increase or not due to many reasons. Many people predict that this year, we will have another economic crash which affect the whole plannet. Hope that cryptocurrency can survive during this event. The price of everything will drop significantly if this day is true.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:55 AM

Saying that bitcoin will be stable in 2018, I guess not really, people who joined the train of bitcoin could easily get panicked over really simple thing such as regulatory. People tend to worry when there's bitcoin price movement and really addicted to watch the price chart every minutes. The price purely based on demand which could easily affected by those things I mentioned, so bitcoin becoming is stable is kinda impossible though, unless there's something backing up the bitcoin value.
o12mxasd12

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Yeah you are right, many altcoins will moon this 2018 and I agree with you, people look for costly project and invest on it while there are many new coins entering the market that have the potentials to do well in the market, It's just require you to sit down and research on the right one.
thamvii111

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

I also think so, 2018 year will be Altcoin year, and lots of altcoin will go top places with the big market cap. Some Altcoin actually might catch up bitcoin or Ether, you never know, such as EOS, NEO, LISK etc.
green.grass38

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:06:36 AM

This year has not been the most explosive year for cryptocurrencies. It has been a bad market this year. Many newcomers are frightened and some old investors have suffered economic losses!
oldmember2014

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

I think that 2017 is the year of altcoin's outbreak. The number of projects last year is the most. And it's even better quality. There are also quite a few projects in the past few years, but the quality is not as high as last year. Many have already failed, and the enthusiasm of participants has not been higher than last year.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:30:08 AM

of course I agree with such a statement, because later many people who will use this coin for their daily needs including us, if altcoin in 2018 this good price good of course many investors will glance to start investing into new coin Cheesy hopefully this is a great start for  coin altcoin to flourish and bitcoin will be at peace with its price.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

We are in a dotcom bubble, we see new coins and tokens everyday, some of them are really unnecessary and just a lame copy of some other ones, also we can see a lot of scam coins and icos, I think 2019 this bubble would burst and just good ones would survive, not the copy ones!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

Its funny to read the first post on this thread which where made back in janaury 2018 when bitcoin and all altcoin was on the all time high. NOw we see how the prices of them all dumped. SOme altcoins lost more then 90% of their value. So personally i do not believe that 2018 will be a good year for cryptocurrecies. Were in a bear market since motnhs, and theres no end to see.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

this is awaited by traders who hold their coins to get a moment like this, their profits will surely explode because they have long bought coins when the price is still cheap.
Ciumex

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

It is hard to know whether they can increase or not due to many reasons. Many people predict that this year, we will have another economic crash which affect the whole plannet. Hope that cryptocurrency can survive during this event. The price of everything will drop significantly if this day is true.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Well it's been a clear no so far but there's still a lot of time left for that to change, market is low enough to buy in now.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

Half of this year passed, and I do not see any progress in the altcoins' prices growth. However, I still have a great hope that the situation will change close to the end of this year, in November-December.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

at the moment there are really a lot of very promising projects that are waiting for their time to do the same xx100 or maybe even more. The bottom line is to choose the best one and I'm sure that such projects are already on the market!
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

The main thing for this year 2018 is not to be the year of cryptocurrencies death, from all the signs that we are facing right now, it is more and more seems to be like that.
plontacia

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

Undoubtedly, some coins will be able to show us the incredible growth dynamics, but some part of this can not be done, so you need to approach responsibly to the choice of the project and conduct a thorough factor analysis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: