Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 will be the year of Altcoins exploding.  (Read 4502 times)
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

good analysis about raiblock , that coin grow up on 2018 and become huge coin , i think yeah this year will be alt coin year because bitcoin was huge also and need much more money to make it up
tailangfei

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Yes,this year is the year of shit coin exploding,cryptocurrency market is still bleeding,but the meantime,ico is endless yet.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

The year 2018 will soon end and nothing like this has happened yet. Now you can create a theme that this will happen in 2019 and so on. Making forecasts is a thankless task, people not able predict the future.
I do not guarantee that altcoin will actually explode and rise to the moon in 2018,
it's been running 7 months, but altcoin is still stable as ethereum
Topilsimn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

I concur with this announcement. I think what we are seeing right presently is individuals moving into bitcoin - which is the portal to crypto. At that point they understand bitcoin is futile and begin taking a gander at altcoins. They read about Ripple and think its incredible in light of the fact that the banks back it. At that point they understand a bank upheld altcoin is the most exceedingly awful conceivable utilization of crypto, so they wander into genuine altcoins. Smiley
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

It's looking like Bitcoin is taking off first.  Will the Alt Coins do the sling shot maneuver and rocket to all new time highs or will this cycle be different?  I'm in alt coins right now and getting nervous at bitcoins rise here while my alts struggle in the red. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

I have split my altcoins in half, one sent to BTC 2 days ago and the rest waiting for the pump.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

Yes, 2018 will be the year that many alt coins explode; however, just as many will implode. When doing research we have to look at many more factors; not only market cap.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

Yes 2018 is a great year for Altcoins. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

It's looking like Bitcoin is taking off first.  Will the Alt Coins do the sling shot maneuver and rocket to all new time highs or will this cycle be different?  I'm in alt coins right now and getting nervous at bitcoins rise here while my alts struggle in the red. 

Well you don't need to worry too much as 2018 is definitely the best year for altcoins, and I believe that dogecoin has the big potential this year, and i will not be surprise if it pumps up in the coming months.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

I concur with this announcement. I think what we are seeing right presently is individuals moving into bitcoin - which is the passage to crypto. At that point they understand bitcoin is futile and begin taking a gander at altcoins. They read about Ripple and think its awesome in light of the fact that the banks back it.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:15:41 AM

Well you don't need to worry too much as 2018 is definitely the best year for altcoins, and I believe that dogecoin has the big potential this year, and i will not be surprise if it pumps up in the coming months.

Aside from dogecoins there's  a lot more to increase extinsively, because  this year will bring a large impact to altcoins when btc will surge it's  price again. Hopefully in ghe next coming months or few days to go we'll be able to gain good records on cryptocurrency prices to become much more profitable. The people wasn't relieved from previous heartaches, and now started to develop self confidence so far.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

I don't think that the growth of altcoins this year will be similar to the growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2017. Undoubtedly that some coins will increase strongly, but I'm not sure that it will be an explosion like in 2017. At least we see that until July the situation is extremely unstable and there is no good uptrend.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

Many altcoins were made specifically for the founders to earn money for themselves. And they are not going to do any product

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

all expected an explosive growth in the spring of this year, but so far there is no sign of growth, let's see what happens next

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:36:49 AM

I think that we will soon witness the rise of altcoins. because people have invested in BTC. After a little more accumulation, their handicrafts will surely be directed to the alts. Then a big jump begins at the alts.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Toris50

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

As you can see that the year is running over, now we have already passed half of a year, and there is not good price in coin. But i believe that very soon everything will change to good.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

2017 changed my life thanks to crypto.
Many people in crypto make the mistake to go in projects that are already high. Maybe most people are just too lazy or dont have the time to analyze and look at coins below the top100 at Coinmarketcap Smiley
Colx combines Monero and Raiblocks and will x100 in 2018. But I think we will see many cheap altcoins explode in 2018, while Bitcoin stays relatively stable.
Agree or disagree?

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

Well, 2018 has been fair enough to altcoins. Might not really has been great like a lot of persons expected, but it still isn't so bad anyway. Many altcoins have risen up and some of them are doing quite well despite the trends in the market. It is therefore safe to say, to an extent, that 2018 is the year for altcoins.
cozujeye

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

The market is never humiliating for the individuals who have persistence. You can't envision the general population's franticness when the market blasts once more. Many individuals run to the digital currency.
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

I also think this year will be the year of altcoin, because most altcoin will be online in the main network this year, so this is undoubtedly an opportunity.
We should seize this opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: