Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:00:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 will be the year of Altcoins exploding.  (Read 4504 times)
medconindi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

Any altcoins will surely skyrocket and become increasing in value. The potential of altcoins is indeed very good and also its popularity is getting better. However I also think that bitcoin will increase as well. Because after all the bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Yes, there is every reason to say that many prospective altcoins can successfully start this year. Just need to carefully choose a suitable project.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

There is no explosion, I do not believe in anyone saying, people just say the mouth can not prove clearly, 8 months in 2018 prices of altcoin continuously dropped,

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

I am absolutely sure that this year will create good prerequisites for the further growth of BTC and the development of promising projects altcoins for the benefit of society and earnings for investors.
avisipa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

2017 changed my life thanks to crypto.

Many people in crypto make the mistake to go in projects that are already high. Maybe most people are just too lazy or dont have the time to analyze and look at coins below the top100 at Coinmarketcap Smiley

Colx combines Monero and Raiblocks and will x100 in 2018. But I think we will see many cheap altcoins explode in 2018, while Bitcoin stays relatively stable.

Agree or disagree?

This is the second half of 2018, and most new coins fall very deep. But I think this is not a good or bad project problem, because even all global coins are corrected more than half of the best price.
Arrbuz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

I think only the top altcoins will grow this year . Such as Etherium , Neo, Eos ... others have little chance
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

No i dont think 2018 going to be that year.2019 might be the right one for altcoins and long time hodlers.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

Personally, I agree that this year can successfully start some promising projects. Therefore, now is an excellent time to invest in the crypto market.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

In my wallet I already hold dozens of promising projects this year. I am sure that there will still be interesting projects with excellent potential that will help the market to develop crypto.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

In my wallet I already hold dozens of promising projects this year. I am sure that there will still be interesting projects with excellent potential that will help the market to develop crypto.
That's the ambition of each project that was been created, they wanted to Excell and be successful the adoptions coming from the users will be the deciding factor, if community will start to use the project and the development continue to prosper then the project will explode and become very huge the value will explode to the moon, 2018 still have 4 more months let see how things will work from this market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

I also believe in 2018 that the Altcoins will exploding vigorously but this may be December and i am keeping some altcoins laying wait for them to rise. Wait for the BTC to come back to help Altcoins revive.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

And the fact that 2018 is a bad year for altcoin and the whole market. By the year 2017 is a good year with altcoin but by 2018 is a long term downturn for the whole altcoin. At least we have to wait until mid-2019 to see altcoin come up again

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

smagt7

Activity: 171

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

I also think so, that will be more and more new coin which appear and try to compete. While the bitcoin will remain in his position as the parent of the other coins. This shows the altcoin increasingly thriving and competing to try these stages to construct.
I think we are experiencing some kind of crypto boom, but the thing is not many coins will make history like Ethereum or Ripple. Many die out even before becoming popular or even known. I wish coin quantity transformed into coin quality and we made more money

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

I am absolutely sure that this year will create good prerequisites for the further growth of BTC and the development of promising projects altcoins for the benefit of society and earnings for investors.

From the very beginning of the year everyone hopes and believes in it, but for now all that is happening is the fall. I believe that it is not worth making predictions, it is only necessary to react to what happens.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

I agree with you. This is a bitter truth! This year is going to end as a bear market year! After a massive pump in January 2018, we everyone thought this year gonna be the best year for the crypto! But after 8 months, we claim 2017 as a golden year of the crypto.

Many altcoins are dying and more will die for sure! It needs to stop! A big pump is really needed in the crypto market.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:00 AM

I hope so but right now there are still no signs of life of an upcoming uprising. The crypto market is still very down right. But still 2018 is not yet over, we still have the last quarter of the year. Hopefully, this time, the market will start to recover from a very long drought. Maybe its really hard to predict the nature and behavior of crypto after all.
paddyfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

Yes, I agree with you. For example, I now invest in the IFC, I think in the future there will be good returns.And recently I've seen the IFC's arithmetic grow, and maybe that proves my judgment.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

It seems like your prediction is very wrong OP. Altcoins explode like a bomb and not in terms of prices that goes to the moon. I guess that the sayings it's true that says 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall'.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

I agree with you, let alone crypto market we cannot predict at all, many of the new altcoins present indicate that many competitors want their coins to have market interest and sell success, and I have confidence that crypto will be awesome again in the near future.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

In fact, the year of the altcoins was in 2017. It is unlikely that 2018 will be like that. The next big pump needs more time than many believe.
Agree. The more the market stabilizes and figures out its dynamics, the more time it needs between the pumps. I hope the next pump is coming soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: