Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2329 times)
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:29:41 AM

encouragement and support of relatives who know bitcoin until I followed my brother since he joined earlier in the year 2017, at that time the bitcoin is very helpful and gives a positive impact on the lives of me and my family because it could give change on me until I was expecting this year 2018 so bitcoin can be saved my life more worthy of mention, I am sure the bitcoin will provide extraordinary surprises us all this year
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
I left a lot of bitcoins, from $2,000 until now, and although I've had a lot of gains, I'm still not satisfied, and I think bitcoin will continue to rise.

jakirtanvir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:37:19 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Hey that’s good news, but bro I am just starting so I will wait until bitcoin saves mine too.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

Yes actually bitcoin really saved my needs my life as well . I was an old networker before i earn a lot there but when people lose trust on this kind of investments like direct selling its really getting hard to get invites or referrals until all of the money i save from the bank was decreasing until it reaches into 5,500 pesos then i knew bitcoin at first i am hesitant if i am going to invest it . I might lose it if that happens i might get job very soon . Good thing upon investing in bitcoin in different platforms i made 5,000 pesos into 55,000 pesos in just a month and month after months i am earning more in bitcoin and it fulfill our financial needs until now . I am so glad i knew bitcoin , i am actually the breadwinner of my parents and a father and a husband and earning more .

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

First, I want to congratulate your achievement this year. At least despite the fact that you experienced problems, you managed to overcome it and strived for other success instead. Actually, you are not the only whom Bitcoin saved life but also others. One of them is me. I was given a chance to earn money even though I do not have work. In my first months, I was only earning very small amount but afterwards, my earning increased because of this forum. I was able to help my parents pay expenses in our house. I was also given a chance to treat them sometimes when I got paid through joining signature campaigns. They asked me when did I got a money because I don't have a job. They were happy when I told them that I found a way to earn money online. Bitcoin saved my life of being non helpful to my family, because of Bitcoin, I was able to help them even though it is just little, at least I still can help.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

Have invested late this year and was able to generate additional income greater than what I would have been able to work for.
Was following Bitcoin since 2015 but did not have any money then. I was able to move to a great company and earn more, thus I was able to invest some money. Thanks to this opportunities, I was able to earn more.

burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

Congratulations! Its a good example of changing of lifestyle with Bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck!
at first its hard for me to start my life in bitcoin i started nothing to this kind of business that lot of people are know everything in bitcoin, a big changes came in my life when i already know about bitcoin it saves my life when it comea to financial support, i dont get any support to my family in my financial needs because i earn money in bitcoin, it was 2017 that i got encountered this business thats why im very thankful to bitcoin because me and my brother help my parents by giving them money.

zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:48:05 AM

Bitcoin saved my year because my financial are good this year my family i will already give there need and my bill to our house always updated to pay not always late thanks to bitcoin now i have motivation in life that i want to get for my family and relatives
Sheltor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

LOOKIng back, bitcoin and learning kore about cryptocurrency has also saved my life. My wage is not that sufficient for me and my family as I have been paying for a premium on their health. As well as mynown personal dues and having bitcoin really helped me
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Bitcoin saved my year because my financial are good this year my family i will already give there need and my bill to our house always updated to pay not always late thanks to bitcoin now i have motivation in life that i want to get for my family and relatives
The same mine bitcoin has really helping me in the sense that I can provide food, paying bills and buy things necessary in the house. Hope this year 2018 is also good and more bitcoin for me.
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

Your experience is very interesting, you are saved by Bitcon, of course you are some lucky people with Bitcoin Grin Grin
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I've been holding for some time, so I got profits thanks to bitcoin and due to the growth the profits will be what I consider to be considerable, but at the same time bitcoin didn't save my year, while many people are happy with the great growth in the price I'll say that I'd have liked this to not happen that fast since now is substantially more difficult to earn bitcoin than before.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

2017 is the biggest year for bitcoins so far. I know a lot of people who has the same story. Proving skeptics wrong. And who are now secretly into cryptocurrency.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I've been holding for some time, so I got profits thanks to bitcoin and due to the growth the profits will be what I consider to be considerable, but at the same time bitcoin didn't save my year, while many people are happy with the great growth in the price I'll say that I'd have liked this to not happen that fast since now is substantially more difficult to earn bitcoin than before.

this is exactly what happens to me. I hold my bitcoin for some time ago like you and now, if I cash out my bitcoin, I will have a big profit but I don't want to cash out all of my bitcoin because I want to use my bitcoin for my long term investment. I really thank you to bitcoin and bitcoin really saved my years and I hope that I can earn more bitcoin in the future. and I am sure that we still want to earn more bitcoin because bitcoin is looking promising for every people which getting involve in cryptocurrency world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

If I had kept all BTC without withdrawing,I would have make it like yours but constant withdrawing and depositing coupling with high fees made my year with Bitcoins horrible. Yet I believe it was  a great lessons for me to take which I am going to apply it this year to make money.
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

I have a two year old kid and the second is on the way. Sixth month ago i take a hypothecary credit for a house. Then what happend on September? I lost my job because my company went bankrupt. So i was there without money. I took two other jobs to feed my family, but it wasnt enough. I start to sell old stuff to get some money. I want to sell one of my old pc's. I want to check if it runs. When windows startet i say on the desktop that i installet a wallet. Thank to good i used the same passwort since ever. So i opened the wallet and see i got 35bitcoins left. I buyed these bitcins many years ago to buy some weed on the darkweb, because i live in a small town where are no dealers around. Bitcoin and my weed addiction saved my life Grin

Wow, this is awesome! Thats a great story, thanks be to bitcoin! I hope you spend your newfound wealth wisely.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

Saved my year as well. I gained a lot of money from joining signature campaigns here the forum. I paid my rent and my internet and other bills with cryptos. As of the moment, I am looking for a job that will allow me to continue my adventures with signature campaigns.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

Congrats to your 400% gain. Here's my story of 2017 i'm still college student and got no money beside what my parents give to me so i made research to earn money on my own and luckily i came here at cryptocurrency. With this im able to buy my own gadget, shoes and clothes. And also i help my parents when i have extra income. Bitcoin really save me.
BitcoTK

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Yes it's true.I have very low wage in 2017.Bitcoin Saved my last year as well.It was helpful many peoples life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: