Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2330 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

It is not just Bitcoin who saves everybody from their miserable lives, mine was save by some altcoins and by joining some of the campaigns and airdrops. It gave me a change to have a capital for my trading and there I started earning.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
I wish your next year will be better than 2017!
I wish that nobody don't think about suicide -there's always a way to make everything better!
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

You are right bitcoin has saved many people. I am also the same, I can pay off home loan with the advantage of bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

lucky for you that get profit from Bitcoin you know bitcoin on 2017 that's good cause that year the price still $3000. yeah if you keep investing your money into bitcoin i think you'll get profit again and again just watch out for the price go down really fast. yeah bitcoin give me hope too. wish everything make even better in this 2018

BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I also started 2017 or last year with very broke heart, I committed many mistakes in my life that it's so painful for me and it's really hard to make it over. I was so regretful and there are many tears that are wasted in last year because I was thinking that I'm not a lucky person and keep telling that I'm one of the idiots persons and was so hopeless, everyday I keep crying on my bed alone knowing that I wasted every opportunity in my life especially my studies but then once in my life I have a friend that are truly cared and I think God really touched here to help me to learned about bitcoin since I am only in our house. Since then there are many troubles in my life truly that I will say that God really let me experience a very hard situation because He jas a better plans for me and that is to learned about btc and become one of the millionaire:)
ClarksonI

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Well done, just try not to bet on bitcoin to save your year again, and take the opportunity to make some things sustainable
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

Bitcoin can saved not only the year but even too many people by helping them and to make thier life progress and bountiful. So how come that they want to commit suicide when they already had an aboundant life .what they are wanting for.?bitcoin can provide it..thats what the goodness of bitcoin.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:07:41 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 01:42:31 PM by Choyor

Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
Your story really inspires a lot of people, especially for Bitcoin users, and it motivates me to keep fighting even in slumped conditions, and is proven by your hard work finding your way from Bitcoin. success is always for you
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

bitcoin always gives us unexpected surprises, if you know for sure you will be happy with bitcoin who has saved him as the best forum. for the future I have created a community to create a better future, every transaction will be or income from bitcoin will be entered into a bank account within a few months the savings are much better than before.
b!t

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

As for today bitcoins price has started soaring again, looking forward for a great year for cryptos.
Wonder what the total market capitalization for all cryptos will be at the peak in the year 2018? Anyone? Cheesy
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

when I don't know yet bitcoin i was kinda addicted in watching korean drama reading wattpad stories and other else all day I only lay down on my bed doing all that kind of stuff but when I enter the bitcoin world I've become responsible I am not doing some household chores while waiting for the interval in posting here. I already lessen also my hobby of watching dramas.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I hope that it would last longer so that more people can also be save. For sure,  the saved people would be doubled this year if the bitcoin price will actually hit the predicted price.  

Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

inspiring story may I also like that
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

I knew bitcoin a year ago and started investing in it at that time. At that time I used bitcoin to buy other altcoin and make a lot of profit from it. Then the market became worse and decreased quite deeply causing the altcoin greatly reduced and only bitcoin is constantly increasing, which made me feel very happy. Currently I am trying to buy as much as possible bitcoin to prepare for the 2018 development of the entire crypto market.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

In the Year 2017 bitcoin is a savior for those who have bitcoin because of the skyrocketing bitcoin price. I also taste a bit of bitcoin in 2017.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

This year I do not have job. I am a full time housewife and browsing the internet looking for online jobs. Until my cousin introduced this forum. I started posting and joining campaigns and I did not expect that I will get money from here. I was able to prepare foods for my daughter birthday party and share foods and other goods in Christmas party and new year.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

I am just so glad a lot of you here made progress financially in Bitcoin in 2017 particularly. There are a number, however, who did not make the same progress because of the nose dip it suffered during the last weeks of December. Hence, a lot of investors got really hot-headed because of the depreciation it reached before the year ends. What made the situation even worse is that it did not recover so well. It, in fact, had gotten mainstream around $12,500. What a way to end the year that was after the peak that almost reached $20,000.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

wow, that's a huge advantage. you are a lucky person.
I do not know how many people are saved, but for sure BTC always gives happiness when we are weak and defeated.
People who discover bitcoin are very lucky,because bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn money and Bitcoin gives us hope and saves people in poverty because bitcoin helps unemployed people to earn profit,As a newbie i am very inspired to hear the success of a bitcoiners that's why i am always researching and study hard about crypto currency to get a lot of idea and techniques to become a successful bitcoiners someday.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

From the year 2017 i have many thanks giving and i have lots of demands also, i needed and wanted so many things, but i have no much more money for that to buy or to have, so i find ways to earn, and suddenly this btc appeared and helped me very much and helped me a lot to my studies, needs, wants and all that i have, so i am very glad and thankful to btc.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Bitcoin really changed everything in my life this year including my financial status. In the beginning of the year, I was so hopeless because I lost my job and I'm having a hard time looking for a source of income just to sustain the needs of my family. Until I've known bitcoin and I saved me! Well. it actually saved my year, from having nothing to having a great profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: