Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:24:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2331 times)
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

i've been searching for  money on the internet i'm happy and i found the crypto because it gave me the happy year i earn and helps my family.and i hope this year 2018 is more lucky to us
Me too. I’m too lucky that i am using bitcoin and i hope this first signature campaign would be great until the end and hoping that i will ear my first ever token here in crypto world. I hope too that this 2018 is a great start for participating in crypto world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
You had a wonderful story for us beginners because you encourage me more to bitcoin. With your story i will persevere and i will be hardworking for now to be like you in the future. I want earn bitcoin for myself and to my love ones.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
At least you are one of them because we do not know how other people's stories are "saved" by bitcoin, especially in financial terms. I'm a little frustrated before I know bitcoin because finance, and since I can make income through bitcoin it can help me.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

That is some inspiring stuff right there. I just recently joined here and starting to learn more about bitcoin. I do hope it will give me a good 2018. I'm kinda on the down low right now and I hope bitcoin is gonna save me and change my life.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

You are very lucky, need a strong determination to live it. It is very difficult to rise up in trading errors, but it can make us learn more from mistakes and experiences. By the way, congratulations on your success in bitcoin trading, I hope to be like you.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

I am happy with what you get. I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user.
I'm happy to become a member of bitcoin because it helps me in my financial problem. Bitcoin teach me how invest in to gain high profitable income. Bitcoin change my life now I earn unlimited income , and I help my family for daily needs.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Bitcoin does bring goodness in the year 2017, from the 2017 profit I use to increase capital in my boutique. hopefully in the year 2018 bitcoin can continue to rise again.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Congratulations, you are lucky with bitcoin and your life is saved thanks to bitcoin. In 2017 bitcoin becomes a helper for anyone who has it.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

Congratulation bro. Good that you steak to btc  at least you gain.
Maybe if you have enough and your girlfriend did not broke up with you, you cannot focus on btc.

CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:44:22 PM

Man, I can feel you because this is also my story. One year ago I was in deep shit as money is concerned, with very bad perspectives on future, now I am almost getting rich after having spend 8 months deep in cryptos - that totally saved me Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I can not tell it correctly. Because I have not invested Bitcoin or have done any work. I just joined in a company. January 10 Tariq campaign will end and if some tokens get converted it will be sold by ethreum. . If it gets some tokens, then by investing some money with etreum, then adding some more money, I invest Bitcoin and save my this year.
  Will keep Hopefully this year like Bitcoin will get good profits this year as well
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Some kinda same story  Grin started 6 months back

Did plenty of mistakes for 1st 3 months and lost 80 % of my investment

So after learning form my mistakes and HOLDING to what i planned made me to make almost 700% of my initial investment

Still i make mistakes ...made mistakes ..i could have easily turned 700% to 7000% if i was HOLDING my gem coins

XVG..bought at 50 sold for 200  

THC..               200           600

ADA..               370           670

EMC2..             900           2000

XRP..               2200          5000

HTML5..             1                2

TRX..               20               80

Again i bought back few and made bit profit

This are just few which i sold in dec beginning for just 2X which i could have made fortune  ...But still i finished year end on a good note with profits

And started New year with a bang and now i am more confident about myself ..Just focus on what u planned and never fail to execute it

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

It was really a sweet story with bitcoin in 2017 , with price being strong at $800 and hitting a all time high at $20,000 plus in December. I'm thinking this year will favour me more with bitcoin.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

hi!bro that is only a challenge in our life...there are times we can encounter problems and we think sometimes its hard to find the solution..so now congrats what you achieve..

for me also bitcoin saved my year..i been down for a while feeling restless because of many things to tackle and jobless us well..its good one of my friend introduces bitcoins and i tried and after a few months it change my life a little better and brighter in the future..thanks BITCOIN Kiss Smiley

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Though I was not totally broke but bitcoin brought me a lot of testimonies. I could buy what I never think it will be easy for me to get because of my low income. I made a lot of profit in the year 2017 and more will happen in this special new year.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

Bitcoin is a savior as at the middle of 2017 I was broke and confused and my financial life was at a zero level and the government was not helping matters coming from a 3rd world country which the problem of economic crisis was at alarming stage and no work was fourth coming for Lot's of graduate's in the country to feed was a big problem. But ever since I got introduced to bitcoin and this great forum my financial life has turn around for the better I can now take care of my financial needs without depending on help from family member's, and also save enough money to help my family. Bitcoin is indeed a savior.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

i've been searching for  money on the internet i'm happy and i found the crypto because it gave me the happy year i earn and helps my family.and i hope this year 2018 is more lucky to us
I guess that is how many of us started including me, bitcoin really can make things easier.
While I've found way to earn more money and make my life easier than it was, I am holding most of my coins and waiting for better days. Isn't that ironic   Grin
Empiretoken

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

congratulation, what an incredible testimonies. i also have an encounter like yours, no job, no source of income and broke until i discovered
  the oppourtunity in cryptocurrency. Today, my life has been transformed, i can pay my bills comfortably and there is hope of a better future.
  In summary, cryptocurrency is a great oppourtunity that has transformed destinies positively.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

congratulation, what an incredible testimonies. i also have an encounter like yours, no job, no source of income and broke until i discovered
  the oppourtunity in cryptocurrency. Today, my life has been transformed, i can pay my bills comfortably and there is hope of a better future.
  In summary, cryptocurrency is a great oppourtunity that has transformed destinies positively.

Most holders, the month of December made a lot people happy reaching ATH of roughly 20K USD. Having a regular job, it didn’t really save me from anything, but it helped me become richer! Which I am very grateful for, and like others, I also sold a percentage to help me get through the holidays and taking advantage of the high value.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

I guess that is how many of us started including me, bitcoin really can make things easier.
While I've found way to earn more money and make my life easier than it was, I am holding most of my coins and waiting for better days. Isn't that ironic   Grin
that's the excess of bitcoin, can give us an advantage as you say. so we are very lucky with the bitcoin that is in front of our eyes, so we just try to be as strong and as we can in managing it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: