Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2329 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

I'm so happy to be part of bitcoin because bitcoin have been the secret behind my success ever since I stepped into the crypto world and I can't calculate how many time I have been saved financially.
I often call this as a hub of chances, there comes opportunities from this amazing coin and people are getting them, utilizing them and then making some amazing and fantastic results for themselves and their families. There is a long list of people from all over the world who have earned so much with this single bitcoin. They are open to these chances and they are successfully availing them.
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Bitcoin in 2017 becomes a savior for those who have it. I use the advantage of bitcoin to buy a home for my family.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Bitcoin in 2017 becomes a savior for those who have it. I use the advantage of bitcoin to buy a home for my family.
Actually bitcoin saves my year because I was not expenses too much because thru help of bitcoin I earn enough amount to used it last Christmas and New Year.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

yes .....bitcoin save our year but it is very sad that some of our fellow members here in bitcoin banned.it is hard now to make an account so pls. friend be careful.even like that i am very thankful to our highest officer and bitcoin that saved my year,and to all of you welcome 2018 and happy new year everyone.

We should always be happy because bitcoins is existing, Forget about the problems and focus on becoming wealthy and someday when you become successful, You will find someone to be your partner so lets focus on work and earn more money this year.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

yes really it is true that bitcoin saved  my year. because in 2016 I  lost all my money and took credits. God bless bitcoin,  it helped me to  earn all my lost money
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

that is the advantages of bitcoin digital world. i personally after know bitcoin in Th 2017 my life changed to dratis especially in December because bitcoin price always go up which make us become addicted .. so it feels kepengen invest all my money in bitcoin .
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

wow, that's a huge advantage. you are a lucky person.
I do not know how many people are saved, but for sure BTC always gives happiness when we are weak and defeated.
People who discover bitcoin are very lucky,because bitcoin gives us opportunity to earn money and Bitcoin gives us hope and saves people in poverty because bitcoin helps unemployed people to earn profit,As a newbie i am very inspired to hear the success of a bitcoiners that's why i am always researching and study hard about crypto currency to get a lot of idea and techniques to become a successful bitcoiners someday.

Bitcoin helped me to earn some money. But to say that Bitcoin saved my year I can not. I did not have enough money for big investments.
Still working in bounty campaigns.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Maybe because it helps our pocket, but in other person bitcoin saved their year because they have alot of investment in bitcoin.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

yes bitcoin just save my year, I learned about bitcoin when its price is still about $2000 dollara and start investing and trading. Then it grew for about $16000 now. Its a big profit for me. And I bought some devices and I have been able to pay for the repair of our house. It really saves me and my family in financial concern.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:16 AM

yes bitcoin just save my year, I learned about bitcoin when its price is still about $2000 dollara and start investing and trading. Then it grew for about $16000 now. Its a big profit for me. And I bought some devices and I have been able to pay for the repair of our house. It really saves me and my family in financial concern.

I am happy for you mate - keep up the good work and keep the faith with bitcoin. The thing is, we shall not only hold but always find ways, credible ways, to earn and accumulate more bitcoins - this way, we only not benifit everytime bitcoin increases its price, we will also accumulate more and therefore multiply our earning potential.
kiki52

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:08 AM

i so agree with you. bitcoin saved my year too. i was don't have any money and i can go anywhere. so i join bitcoin and see the invest, bounty and anything else. thanks too bitcoin.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

I am happy for you mate - keep up the good work and keep the faith with bitcoin. The thing is, we shall not only hold but always find ways, credible ways, to earn and accumulate more bitcoins - this way, we only not benifit everytime bitcoin increases its price, we will also accumulate more and therefore multiply our earning potential.
Everyone of us have change their life here because of bitcoin, and we are much pleasure on having this, it really change my life and the life of my family, we are not that rich but I can lend now my children to a good school and not in public, I can buy the stuff they want and I can now save for our future.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Wow, sorry to hear your problems but also congratulations that you can get many profits in bitcoin and even a new hope!
For me, bitcoin really saved my life last year, when i'm in a terrible economy financial and even hard to pay for college fees. But bitcoin is there to save everything and now i can live my life without worrying anything more.
This year is still same though, i haven't feel anything yet but i know bitcoin will make my life even better now.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

I guess most of us who's active in crypto industry really appreciated how bitcoin changed us. I'm also an ordinary employee before I learned how to take advantage knowing bitcoin. After I seriously invest both time and my hard earned savings inside this business, now I can say that I'm enjoying the comfort having enough time with my family without attending any day job. Bitcoin changed everything now in terms of financial capability, and it all started last 2017.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

Yes, bitcoin saved my year bucause of bitcoin many things that i cant afford now i can, even though I'm a student. now can help my family in financial aspect.thanks to bitcoin.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

Indeed in this year it can be said that bitcoin has increased significantly.So those who previously stuck with high prices can breathe a relief with satisfactory results today.so the most if everyone when trading is in need patience to anticipate the occurrence of losses.

abaidudez

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

BTCitcoin brought lots if wonderful things for the past year. I already went to vacation with my wife and daughter.
I bought a bike for my little kid. Lost some and gain some. But what i love in 2017 is BTCitcoin pays all my debt.
Mate don't ever think of suicide everything can be solve. Stay BTCitcoin trading and earn more. thanks God for bringing BTCitcoin into your life. I already did thanks God that BTCitcoin save me everyday.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:55:54 AM

i started to join bitcoin last year 2017 and bitcoin really save my year,i have been through all my problems just because of bitcoin,now i am very happy for having my earn in bitcoin.thanks to bitcoin saved my year.
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

I just started joining in a signaturr campaign and i hope that this will save me too. I hope to earn more in bitcoin and in thus year 2018.congratulations to you btw.

CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

Same here i start saving bitcoin after 6/6 and now get good from bitcoin.
will start investing in altcoin and hope altcoins  save my year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: