Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2329 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Talking about suicide is a lot, but bitcoin has saved lives of people the way they have known it and used it when it is needed the most. Bitcoin has become the opportunity of unemployed people, and because of it peoplw are now able to sustain their needs and wants. The technology nowadays is really improving that currencies can be accessed with just the use of internet connection. Many users of bitcoin has been successful in the year 2017 and more things can happen this year.

I don't think suicide is a solution. You got one life, make the best out of it.

Yes your right, Suicide is not the best solution because there is still bitcoins so we can still hope for a better future since cryptocurrency is making our life a lot easier than working hard each on the corporate world and earn a few bucks.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:20:48 PM by Jaemouns

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
That's look nice and congratulation.
For me, honestly after I got registered last december 2017 I can't see bitcoin save my year but the starting of my year for bitcoin to build up my future.I know this is the beginning of my dreams to be in reality and now I'm so excited to reach it soon.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

Not only you , but here I am in this list of the Bitcoin where I found that I was not able to make bulk earnings in real Fiat value because earnings  of bitcoin in small amount was easy for me from signature campaign and from trading but in actual real value for then was not better but now I am seeing that even the small amount of earnings is results into big profit for me personally month and making me free from every type of stress in my life .
So here I can say that I am much happy that at this stage not only bitcoin have much profit to many people but still giving lots of profit for us continuously with its stable price ( specially in India with loacal bitcoin demand ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Kalatas

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Im thinking also about that.. I know bitcoin can give more increase in demand.
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

One more amazing example of life changing by Bitcoin or crypto.
I like to see positive examples.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
schkodrak

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

Talking about suicide is a lot, but bitcoin has saved lives of people the way they have known it and used it when it is needed the most. Bitcoin has become the opportunity of unemployed people, and because of it peoplw are now able to sustain their needs and wants. The technology nowadays is really improving that currencies can be accessed with just the use of internet connection. Many users of bitcoin has been successful in the year 2017 and more things can happen this year.

Yes your right, Suicide is not the best solution because there is still bitcoins so we can still hope for a better future since cryptocurrency is making our life a lot easier than working hard each on the corporate world and earn a few bucks.

Nothing is more valuable than our lives. We can't blame bitcoin or coins for our unlucky events. Just hold on and try for better things, this is our motto in bitcoin and crypto trading.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

Well, Bitcoin is also a good cryptocurrency and a money for me. I can't buy any thimgs that I want. Even paying my tuition fees without asking any money for my parents, I can't earn a money to pay for it. Well, Thanks to btc. It saves my year also. I am not professional and I'm still a student, learning in btc but I gain a lot of money. I know that God gave bitcoin for me, In able for me to buy my needs to learn and study more while earning money.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Last December, my nephew was so down because Christmas was fast approaching and yet his fiat was so scanty. And it would be the first holiday of his new daughter. Then out of the blue, on the very day of Christmas, he managed to cash out his much awaited payout from campaign. I will never forget the bursting joy of happiness in his face. As member of bitcoin community, i am so happy for you. Bitcoin can really do wonders beyond our imagination. I still haven't encounter that kind of joy that many of the members here have already experienced. Nevertheless, i'm expecting a tremendous providence that year 2018 will shower me through bitcoin.
WordLease

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

i have same story bitcoin help me to complete my education (because my dad save 1 bitcoin)
it’s great and now i start bitcoin trading and will try to make some income using my old btc
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

I am happy with what you get. I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user.
Bitcoin change my life it give me big profits and save me when I'm down and it give more happiness, I'm so happy now when I join in bitcoin.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:58:50 PM

You inspired us all here, I'm sure its not just you whose life has been improved by cryptocurrency trading and there are many more even me has somehow managed to earn extra profit enough to enjoy the holiday season with my family and I hope this trend continues for all of us traders. The market may be red now but I know it will go back sooner or later so I will keep my hopes up.

IanDev

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

I'm glad Bitcoin saved your finances, and you should continue trading, but I also think you should find a job that gives you a stable income.
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Bitcoin is hope. It makes many people turn into rich. It pull many people who are in the depth of life, who are very depressed in life, Bitcoin gives them light, hope to them. Bitcoin has done to me exactly what I say. My family lived in poverty when my father was sick. Bitcoin came to me suddenly while I was searching something on the internet. Yes, Bitcoin has saved me, my family's life.
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

congrats for the achievement you've done last year. will for me i've started also middle of the year 2017. i will say that its not my lucky year because when i was  started here im not focusing too much on it because of luck of connection. and that year also my wallet key was stollen as will us the token payed for my hard work, so sad to think, but  although it was happen,  i didnt loose hope that for the coming year their will be a wonderfull profit come. and like you someday btc will save my financial needs.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

congrats for the achievement you've done last year. will for me i've started also middle of the year 2017. i will say that its not my lucky year because when i was  started here im not focusing too much on it because of luck of connection. and that year also my wallet key was stollen as will us the token payed for my hard work, so sad to think, but  although it was happen,  i didnt loose hope that for the coming year their will be a wonderfull profit come. and like you someday btc will save my financial needs.

To maximize your potential earnings, try to check other altcoins and invest with the trading knowledge and skills to yourself - your chances of having more bitcoins will be multiple times if you are good at trading cryptocurrencies - buy when altcoins price is low and sell when it gets high - profit will be back to bitcoins.

Final word, secure your wallet private key at all cost.
Vermilion-

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:49:16 AM

I am also thankful about bitcoin even though i am a bit too late to be here. I was here since the second month of the last quarter of 2017 and bitcoin is showing me already that i am making the right decision to be here. It's giving me enough opportunity and profit that is way beyond my imagination that's why bitcoin doesn't only saved my year but it's a life-changer to me.

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

Congratulations on your success with bitcoin. You are a lucky man.

In 2017, I failed in business and lost 80 percent of my savings. Fortunately, I left some money to buy bitcoin, which made me feel better. I hope that the 2018 bitcoin will bring me more money.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

I am also thankful about bitcoin even though i am a bit too late to be here. I was here since the second month of the last quarter of 2017 and bitcoin is showing me already that i am making the right decision to be here. It's giving me enough opportunity and profit that is way beyond my imagination that's why bitcoin doesn't only saved my year but it's a life-changer to me.

Same here, bitcoin is also a life-saver to me because my average bitcoin earnings translate to 1/4 of my total monthly income - although my main source of working with clients is obviously big compared to my monthly bitcoin earnings, I consider the latter as more valuable because it can potentially double in just a matter of years by just holding it and trading some of it.

I am now accumulating bitcoins as hard as I can with the main goal of saving for the future of my little family, especially to my baby boy.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

bitcoin saved many people's year because they have a big investments in bitcoin and In me bitcoin doesn't save my year because i have no investments in bitcoin and any kind of cryptocurrency that's why i said that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: