Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2331 times)
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Ive got miserable last year when I found out that my girlfriend is bound to marry someone else. But I know that I will rise,  I just lost my job. Because me and my girlfriend have the same company. So im being unprofessional for that even my performance in my job is affected. So when I found out  about bitcoin I started to make myself busy.  Ive love to know more about bitcoin and I have now a girlfriend through the help of bitcoin we are now getting married on march 2018 and all of you are invited.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Yes, I once was very profitable invested in bitcoin. And in general I do not regret, he slept my position in the financial plan
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

I hope bitcoin will save me this year.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
This is a very good news. You are a lucky dog.
I also bought bitcoin, which brought me 200 percent of the revenue, which I think is fantastic.
I can buy a new house for my parents, and I hope that in the days to come, bitcoin will continue to surprise me.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

You are just lucky man Grin Because you get your profit because of bubble around bitcoin. Few month ago many people make a lot of money because of 20K price.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

I hope bitcoin will save me this year.
I don’t know what you have invested in bitcoins and how you’re dealing with that but one thing I can assure you about bitcoins, they never ignore the efforts that have been put correctly and concernedly. You have to work hard, give time to this investment, make better predictions according to the saturation and scenarios currency changing the prices and bitcoins will definitely help you.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

That is a good news to hear,and i believe your girlfriend should be running back to because of you stability in finance.Bitcoin investment need patient a longtime patient,then you get a huge profit beyond your imagination.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

it's very interesting to read people's stories! But the question can be asked and vice versa. How many suicides did bitcoin and crypto-currency account for?
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

It is a decent year. I also started Bitcoin 3rd quarter of 2017. I remember that price is only 8-9k USD meager wage now. I am blissful with it and getting involved here in bitcoin in the start to tough for but later I already adopt it.  Before 2017 was finish it truly benefits my financially need I buy the stuff I want to have it. I hope this year bitcoin give me added opportunity to achieve my goals and thoughts.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
You are a lucky dog. Because you invest in bitcoins, you get a lot of money. I believe that you have made great efforts in this year to achieve your present achievements. I hope you will always be blessed by luck. Bitcoin has changed your life, which is good news for other bitcoin investors.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

I also include the one who saved by bitcoin this year, in financial terms
I am very grateful, because I can earn money to meet the needs of my family, even beyond what I imagined
and I also want to invite my friends and relatives, to join bitcoin. to invest or work to make their economies even better

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

First of all, congratulations on your profit at BTC!

I wish I had your luck in the digital encryption market in 2018!

I join some bounty activities, I hope these tokens can bring me benefits!
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I am happy with what you get. I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user.
I'm so thankful to bitcoin they save me in my financial problem and give me high profit in my investment. Yes, bitcoin they change my life now it become more better now than before.  I bought what I want I'm so happy and blessed that bitcoin is saved my year.
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Yes, because when I need money I have to say bitcoin and thank you so much for bitcoin because he saved my year when I need money
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Yup.  Bitcoin gave me that extra income that I need.  2017 has been a good year.  Let's hope for the best in 2018!
2017 it is my lucky year to know bitcoin and this year I invest in bitcoin I'm so blessed caused I earned high profitable income to saved my year. Bitcoin helped me to stand again when I'm down I'm so thankful to earn and to solved my financial problem. Bitcoin give me more than extra income I'm so happy thankful in 2018 I wish bitcoin more successful.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Of course Bicoin saved my year. Because of this, I can have extra income. I have a day job and two online jobs. And I can see that bitcoin can help me once I get successful in this field. I can't wait to get rich in bitcoin.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Probably there are people saved by bitcoin in their suicidal loses and suicidal moments of nothing to use to exercise the freedom to buy and help the family. Happy for you mate, hopefully you will be more eager to post and work here with your good skill communications and don't forget to stay in low profile.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

This year, the crypto currency helped me to get the job done. This solved a lot of problems.
Bitcoin is best cryptocurrency that give big help to people. Bitcoin give us big profit in our investment and give job to jobless to earn money. And bitcoin is the answer of the poverty in the whole world.
mrsandhu0

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

Bitcoin is best crypto currency that give a best way to earn more and more money. And one more thing, Bitcoin gives the job to jobless persons. And give bigger profits in investment.  Grin 💰
OneEye

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:36:29 AM

It also saved my year by means of having a profit on what I hodl and earning enough money to help myself in studying financially. It also motivates me to do such things like studying hard and helping my family to provide our daily needs. It can make us proud to ourselves to provide our financial needs even if we are still teens and don't have a regular jobs yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: