Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:45:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2330 times)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

basically crypto trading is different from stock exchange like dollars. so, if it can be more patient and always continue to deepen knowledge, chances are the situation will recover with time. any business in trade or investment. always try to involve knowledge so as not to happen too deep.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
I believe now that when there islosing someone there is also a better blessings that back and you proven that already. After you sacrifice and felt down there you are now,thanks to btc that gave us a new hope and it will gives us a better future. Different stories of all of us in this forum but i know we are here and blessed because we are kind and use bitcoin in a good reason.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

I became interested in crypto currency in 2017, until of course bitcoin changed my life, but it gives a certain hope for the future. In general it helps to maintain a positive mood.
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

It is good for you, thanks 2017. Hoping It will make everyone more happier in 2018. Today is a nice begin, but remember not to put all your life on a boat, good luck!
Yes, this is the right thing to do. Perhaps the rapid development of bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market in 2017, has affected investor sentiment. They are subjective and forget that the cryptocurrency market is always volatile. This past time, I noticed a lot of people panic and anxiety when the bitcoin dropped continuously. they constantly sell their Bitcoin despite depreciation. Bitcoin is a safe choice for long term investment. It will bring high efficiency. However, we should not rely heavily on bitcoin, which can constitute negative issues.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

I entered this market in 2017. It's an event that gives me extra money. I paid my debts.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

I strongly agree that by 2017 many people find happiness from their investments in bitcoin, because that year the bitcoin price is rising very high and the price increase is really a joy for those who invest bitcoin. I share the excitement at that time even though it only has some bitcoin, but at least the change in my life gets better especially my current finance. my hopes of bitcoin will bring happiness to all of us in 2018 with the rising price we expect higher and possibly exceeding the highest price in the year2017.
adiksau0414

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

Nice post. Very fullfulling to here that. Last year i also started to be part of bitcoin world. Before that, me and my family is always having a hard time where to find .oney to pay bills for our utilities. Also, we really need to hold tight and budget my husbands salary or else we are going to starve in few days. We have no money to enjoy some lesuire. But as i learn about biycoin and other cryptos, we had a great 2017 especially in christmas days. I bought something for my family, pay our debts and i am not worrying anymore in our bills. We can enjoy our evry sunday because we can now afford to go places we wanted to go.

mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

How nice to hear that! Such an inspiration to the people investing im cryptocurrency. I am also looking forward to experience the same thing as I just started my btc journey this year. I already starting to enjoy it as I am starting to get free from all of my debts. I know everybody has experienced to be overwhelmed by having debts and it is such a depressing situation if you have debt, fortunately bitcoin is starting to save me from it. I can now start to live peacefully and same with you, I want to totally get saved from a lot of stress, depression and any negativity of life.
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

when I started a bitcoin my new life was worth my money and that I gave my family the necessity because of my hard work and patience as long as you have the patience of yourself to excite what you want.
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

Bitcoin saved my expenses in my new house. I supposed to buy new tires for my house from my salary but because of Bitcoin, I gained a lot of profit. Not only in my house but also in my expenses at home. Thanks to Bitcoin for the wonderful 2017.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

I am happy with what you get. I know from the first that bitcoin always saves the economy. make big profits, give happiness, and change the life of each user.
Bitcoin gives me happiness cause I earn unlimited income that change my life to become better and more productive now. Yes, bitcoin save my year I am successful and financially secure.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

Bitcoin made 2017 great for me too. I lost in stock market, but bitcoin gained more than I imagined. I  made some mistakes buying altcoins high and selling low, but still I gained a lot and I am hopeful for the year 2018
ChConcept

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

That's great to hear, I love reading stories like this, thanks for sharing. This is one of the things that proves that Bitcoin is indeed a blessing to us all. It gives us hope and chance for a better future regardless of our current status in life. 

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

Bitcoin has saved my life in last couple year and also now I can earn money by my self that can't I do in the back life. Now I dream Bitcoin can make my dream coming true.
Bitcoin is making it easier to purchase what I want whenever I want. I like to purchase coins every other month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

when I started a bitcoin my new life was worth my money and that I gave my family the necessity because of my hard work and patience as long as you have the patience of yourself to excite what you want. Yes, bitcoin save my year I am successful and financially secure.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:36:46 AM

In fact, bitcoin is a gift from god to all of us...

Everyone feels the same way. Once we learn about bitcoin, we all get a better life. Maybe I'll say it's a miracle.
bitadmiral

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

Cryptocurrencies is a big opportunity for earning money. If we use it in a right way we could to become rich men. I am working under it hardly and have some not bad results.  Smiley
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

I think many Bitcoin brought profit especially those who could purchase on time.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

congrats on that, hope you will make even more, 400 % is not a maxium that you can achieve, believe me.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

I want to congratulate you too sincerely.

At the moment i am in the process of saving my life with Bitcoin, trying to survive in Venezuela to get out soon. I just started some months ago and it's not a secret that in this country your salary is nothing. That is why i'm actively looking for ways to earn dollars to be able to do it and invest in Bitcoin like theres no tomorrow. I strongly believe in it.

In a couple of months it might save my life. I have faith.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: