Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2331 times)
Beabtc11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

As of now I'm just saying that bitcoin cant save my year because im newbie as of now.
Someday if I can join the campaign maybe the bitcoin saved my year. All the best thing is that you have time for what they want for bitcoin.
PrestigiousSuccotash

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

Congratulations!  Wink
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

For me it is not enough to say that bitcoin save my year because what I earned in bitcoin from now is just a little amount.
Maybe for others they can say it like my mentor in bitcoin. In just a month he became a millionare because of trading in bitcoin.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

Congratulations to you and every other persons bitcoin saved from the Economic crisis, Bitcoin has saved lives and will always do to everyone who makes good use of it. Bitcoin always putting smile on the faces of people.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

For now I cannot say that bitcoin saved my year because the money that I have been invested is not enough to have large amount of return. Bitcoin only gives me extra money for my other expenses, not all.
btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

I am sure that there are many more like you out there. This is a real success story for the good rep of bitcoin. Sometimes people do not understand that one of the great qualities of bitcoin is that it promotes redistribution of wealth between common people.

You should share your story more.
investorss

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

I join you, I have a similar situation, bitcoin in many ways helped, and really pulled, the only thing a bit sad is that I did not bring bitcoin when he was 20.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Congratulation for your brilliant success ,man can do this your the best example.Bitcoin is almost profitable and valuable coin.Most of the sell them when bitcoin get down than upset for their panic sell.So i think bitcoin hold is best way growth your money last year bitcoin start only 1100$ and end 20000$ this year so bitcoin can change anyone life for a short time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

I am literally happy how you come out with happiness. I would say tons of thanks to bitcoin because it gives you a pride and respect in terms of money. I am also just like you but I was fully involve in online programs like MLM plans or some revenue share plans in those online programs lost my all hard earned money and become depressed but from last 7-8 months when i started crypto trading it changes my life drastically. Now I live a happy life tension free just because of Btc.

JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:30 AM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
I feel you bro. Last 2017, every month, I am so broke so each month then, I have a debt. But this year, since January, may waiting time for the distribution of tokens in a campaign I joined helped me a lot. Immediately, when I received the tokens, I convert it to bitcoin. It helped me in my financial issues. This month, I am stable and debt free.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:38:06 AM

I feel you bro. Last 2017, every month, I am so broke so each month then, I have a debt. But this year, since January, may waiting time for the distribution of tokens in a campaign I joined helped me a lot. Immediately, when I received the tokens, I convert it to bitcoin. It helped me in my financial issues. This month, I am stable and debt free.
This year bitcoin price is down and all of us know about that, having bitcoin now is great especially if you buy in the lowest price and hold it, I have a plan this year that I will just hold my bitcoin until December, maybe that time bitcoin price will surprice us again in a high price.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

this may be a good day to have a btc and if you saved a btc in the past year, you can now earn multiple profits and now you become a rich millionaire and you have to defend it in the next year so you can earn 500% profit from last year it will great
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

Bitcoin saves us in many times like me Bitcoin saves me from financial problem and i thanks to him.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

Bitcoin save my year 2017 cause this is the time i started here. I think positively that entering in bitcoin industry will bring me and my family a great future my determination in life keep going to achieve the fullfilment of my plans. There isn't doubt i'll be a successful person like others.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
khemajayo

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:19:59 AM

I hope bitcoin can help my finances in this year
Louishuuny

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

Bitcoin has also made me earn a stable income and can even be much higher than the managers who own a company. Hopefully, I would say this new year will be a good business for bitcoin in terms of profit gains since more and more people are definitely interested in joining.
lightshope

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

Congratulations, unfortunately not everyone has been that lucky.. trading coins started as fun and interest and soon it became too much, now I'm going to my 2nd divorce and I've lost all my money. Guess I'm gambling addicted Smiley All efforts to gain some money back with honest hard work were not fruitful. But I don't give up, just like you mate, well done.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Well i started bitcoin also this early month of this year.. And hoping that will be the luckiest year of mine.
kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

Of course, when you see that your state is growing with such a dash, the mood improves itself. And the girl will come back. only question do you want to beat her?
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

I was rescued by bitcoin in 2017, or rather in May, when I bought it for all free money, and sold it in July, it's a pity, of course, but I went 600 plus, I could leave it, no one knew of course what will come of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: