Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2329 times)
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Bitcoin also saved me. I was just like you and I needed an income that I can pull out of this ruin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MDLuffy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

Actually I know bitcoin just a few months ago, so last year Bitcoin did not affect my present life. This year I am different from Bitcoin and invest a bit in Bitcoin, hope this year it will help to earn a little money.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
I think you are lucky. You've chosen the right time to invest in bits, so you've earned a lot of money, your life and finances will improve, and your family's standard of living has improved.
Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

It would be better to think about the people who lost all their savings trying to become a billionaire with crypto. How many people were "killed" by bitcoin?
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

not totally saved,but brightens my year,the first im here my lifes normal .has work and feeding my family constantly,same as what i have 10 years before seeking for some other option to make my life wealthy for the sake of my family,until a friend offered me this community and teaches me in his spare time.little by little i come to learn this and thats the start of my new beginning,
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

First of all Congratulation for your achievement with bitcoin.not only you but also Bitcoin saved a lot of peoples year.hopefully, 2018 to be a good year to earn big profits with Bitcoin. CHEERS!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

2017 was indeed a very great year for bitcoins and it was one of my best ways and i can attribute all of that to bitcoins, But i am sure that not everyone can say the same especially those who invested after Bitcoins hit $20K and then receded once again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Yes it is great that the company of bitcoin recovers from the loss these past months;  through their excellence they can help lots of people to achieve the dreams and goals that they have.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

It's nice to read all those stories about a positive changing with Bitcoin.
I'm in a stable situation luckly, my incomes are good and with Bitcoin I can manage some unexpected extra stuff that comes out.
Never lose patience and hope, you guys are a life-teacher for everybody here
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

We do have different struggles in life because living in this world really seem so tough that is why we will find a way to escape this hardships.There are instances that we lost our hope and to overcome with it was  just only in our thoughts.Then bitcoin has come on our way,we never know what goodness it brought to our lives,we never expect how bitcoin could change someones life and based on my experience it probably lifted up everyones life and saved us from any problems most especially financial problems.I am a person who is just contented in living a simple life since we are used to it eversince but when knowing bitcoin i able to build a dream for my families brighter future because i know through knowing bitcoin its pretty sure itsr achievable.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

Sad to say that you're unlucky with your lovelife but in return you get lucky with crypto. Everything can be fixed at the right time but for now, if you want to get focused in crypto then maybe it's not a bad choice. Moreover, it's likely that bitcoin already saves a lot of people from their financial debth.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

It saved and destroyed people depending on if you cashed out in December before the crash. Right now, it seems that bitcoin is ruining peoples year, 2018 is becoming the year of the dump. I still think it will pick up again though, give it a few more weeks when spring is here and the mood is right. Bulls are just waiting to charge Grin
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:28:40 PM

Yes I agree  you're right bitcoin can help us to get out our stress in our financial support.  because  it can give us hope to earn more here in bitcoin.  January 2018 is my  lucky month because I have my first salary in my campaign  and I'm very happy because half of it igive to my mommy
CryptoBD
Copper Member

Activity: 128

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

Bitcoin is always safe. I trust Bitcoin. It will keep my life safe.

▬▬ ● ● VIMee ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The VIMee Social Platform     ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ INSTAGRAM  ▲▼
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.

I am glad to know that it saved your year. I hope that it had saved and will save others lives as well. I am contented that it had changed my life,  instead of wasting my time in social medias, I have learned to earn money on my own. Thanks a lot to bitcoin and bitcointalk Smiley I do not need to depend on my family for financial matters. Smiley I wish it had changed others too. 
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

People here are always sharing how many achievements or investments in real life they earn because of cryptocurrency, its true that bitcoins is really helping people to get well in life because we can use cryptocurrency to cover our financial problems and earn more wealth.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:45:38 PM

Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.

That is a very great achievement,  considering the fact that you are in a very difficult  situation  and yet you manage  to keep yourself and earn as well. I also earn last year but not that big.  I hope that i will also achieve it in the future.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

Bitcoins have somehow managed to save my life as well. Not on a suicidal note but on a near financial failure because I was near to living on the streets when I discovered bitcoin investments. When I risked it all, I reaped a whole ton of benefits and I survived 2017.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

congratulations on the achievements you get with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin also saves my home economy even bitcoin can change my lifestyle this year. And I hope that in 2018 it will be a good year to earn profits with lots of bitcoins.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

It saved and destroyed people depending on if you cashed out in December before the crash. Right now, it seems that bitcoin is ruining peoples year, 2018 is becoming the year of the dump. I still think it will pick up again though, give it a few more weeks when spring is here and the mood is right. Bulls are just waiting to charge Grin

yes all the result in this trading is depending on our own decision.
so always take care your fund by make good decision based on your needs. dont ever follow someone without any research
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: