Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:14:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2331 times)
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

As of now, I can't say that bitcoin has been saved my year. The reason why is all of my investment is in the cryptocurrency market.
Since all coins are bleeding including bitcoin, I can't release my investment to it because it will be drive for me in to losses.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

Im starting bitcoin in the mid month of 2017, I was in the midst of trouble on that days due to financial problems but around December 2017, Bitcoin fullfills my needs and pay all my debts. Bitcoins saves my year;)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
lodi123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Yes it can save my year because all of my financial problems solve by bitcoin to and it helps me more in my daily needs and Save money for emergency preparedness
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Im starting bitcoin in the mid month of 2017, I was in the midst of trouble on that days due to financial problems but around December 2017, Bitcoin fullfills my needs and pay all my debts. Bitcoins saves my year;)

Same as me. I could pay for many things I needed and I wanted. Without bitcoin that was impossible. I bought things that I can use them for years. I bought things that I wished to buy them for a long time.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:48:37 PM

Awesome that would the greatest thing that I also want to gain this year to solve also my problems not on in girls but in my financial problem with my family And it could turn as to stress that's why I'm also lucky to be part of bitcoin this year I want to save also this year for my future then the other people that surrounded me in my life, I mean my neighborhoods and relatives.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

This year, because of the crypto, i bought new phone from my earning in trading. Also, because of crypto i have new investment.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.
Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. Many of the people I know who have invested in bitcoin and made a lot of money in a very short period of time have changed their financial situation, and I think bitcoin is a good investment choice.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Yes bitcoin saved my years. Because it is a good coin who saved our years. In any one invest in bitcoin they made e better amount in one year.
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

an input that is very motivating to many people who are almost desperate, with this bitcoin let's change our lives for the better.
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:02:56 PM

Well done, you did a great job for the past year. I know the prize of bitcoin last year is only 18000$ USD December 2017 if I am not mistaken. (Correct me if i am wrong)

I think your girlfriends wants to be with you again today? I am right? hehe

Arisgado

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Bitcoin is best cryptocurrency that give big help to people. It also saved my year by means of having a profit on what I holding and earning enough money to help Family financially. When I feel so down I enjoyed more to do bitcoin and start earning more from it. I'm very grateful to know the bitcoin.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

For a lot of us bitcoin saved the year of 2017 and it's still going on! I hope the thing will stay the same even if I know that bitcoin is going again at 9k$ but it's okay it's just the bitcoin thing. What I look for this year is to build a nice portofolio of good promising alts and keep them at least 2 years.
I think long term investments are reasonable for 2 years, but I have to check the investment every 3 months and if necessary I have to revise the investment. In addition, investment should be nurtured. I appreciate you 2 years really long time and I saw you determined.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Lol! Sounds funny to me but true. Funny because if i will look at it now that the price is on the ground, i dont think it will someone’s year or life or problem. But good it did to you, that was the time i think that bitcoin reached its peak.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

Bitcoin did not have such a strong influence on my life, but sent it for the better, as I began to earn. That's more than enough for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

Bitcoin has brought to my life a great profitable hobby. I can spend a lot of time on the computer, studying cryptocurrency, and I like it very much.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

ive earned  significant revenue from the crypto currency world so far this year so i will not be one to complain , the key to investing is always to make sure that you have a plan and to invest money that you will not be in any hurry to spend , because investments whist they might be solid they don't always move at the pace we expect , truth is whoever is able to whether this low price storm that bitcoins is currently experiencing will come out with very significant gains on their initial investment. you should invest with room to whether out any unforeseen occurrences.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

Bitcoin has really become your lifeline in a difficult time! I don't have such an interesting story, I'm just happy to make money with bitcoin.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

I made a significant profit last year thanks to bitcoin. I started just in 2017, and this year became significant for me precisely because of the beginning of my bitcoin activity.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Your luck is great! Congratulations on your achievements with Bitcoin and hope that by 2018, it will be a good year to earn a huge profit on Bitcoin.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

Bitcoin adds color to my life in a period of time.
I made good money. I bought it. I invested in the right coins and won money. I can not make money in the last 4, 5 months. Because the prices were too low. Investors are in expectation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: