Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta sucks  (Read 2893 times)
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

I agree with you. Disgusting interface, endless glitches. Very rarely I use etherdelta, but in order to buy interesting coins for me, until it went to normal exchanges

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

I agree on your statements, lots of my friends who are traders hate etherdelta, their service is 68% good and the platform is rated 56% based on what i see. Anyway they support a lots of tokens, thats the one thing i like them. But i heard some negative feedbacks about their platform, but we dont have any choice, because a lot of coins are only tradable on their site., which give them a lot of advantage over the other trading platforms. We dont have choice but to continue using their platform. I wish other trading platforms could accept all tokens to be traded in theirs.

Have  great day.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

Why don't you use simply laptop? You can buy a small one, net book for example. As for me it's working, i would say, acceptable.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

Why use etherdelta if you can use forkdelta? I was also a ED user before FD comes out and I really hate the user interface of ED and its gliches. try forkdelta its a fork version of ED but with less gliches and I think much more easy to navigate user interface.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

ED i dislike it it really sucks it is not user friendly at the moment you better with forkdelta instead of using ed people also complain about their coin getting lost on ED if i have my way i will prefer decentralized exchange.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

ForkDelta is a much better alternative than EtherDelta. No more necessity to use VPN to see orders and graphs. But still having some glitches and issues with already closed orders that are remaining to hang in the orders field. Anyway it is great exchange for tokens and is decentralized!
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

ForkDelta is a much better alternative than EtherDelta. No more necessity to use VPN to see orders and graphs. But still having some glitches and issues with already closed orders that are remaining to hang in the orders field. Anyway it is great exchange for tokens and is decentralized!
I will also advise you "ForkDelta". It is much safer and more pleasant in work.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

To work with this exchange you need to have nerves of steel. Long transactions and a large commission even with erroneous operations. I do not trade there, as an alternative I use IDEX, which seems to me more adapted to comfortable trading. Of course it's better to wait for the coins to exit on a good exchange than to spoil your mood.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

I agree. Etherdelta always just piss me off, however New tokens (most shitcoins) first appear on there . So let's wait and see for more upgrade.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

It's terrible  Sad

Since Idex exchange opened I stopped using Etherdelta.
I guess that only Bancor exchange provides you the best security for operations, because they have special bounty programme for find damages in scrypt, also it is an endless liquidity on their exchange.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

What is the good (reputable and with a high liquidity) crypto exchange you will advice for a new utility coin to be listed?
Ehilamale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

yes etherdelta really annoying. why I say that?
because at the time of my token high price etherdelta washing the account and can not I sell it. I am very disappointed. but now there is a substitute etherdelta foxdelta yes is pretty good app its cuman for now not crowded. probably because of the down market.
So what happened to your account? Why did the cryptocurrency excange freeze him? I hope that doesn't happen very often.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

There are just tokens that are just found in Etherdelta. These are tokens that aren't listed yet on any exchange and the team has no plans of paying to get the token listed on any exchange. There were few that I tried buying on etherdelta and it was cool to have them though I did move my tokens to another wallet. I jsut can entrust my logins to a website like etherdelta, if forkdelta does ask privatekey as well, then its still not worth trading there.

zacxavier

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

It more sucks now. After the hacking incedent and the private sale canceled that we didnt even know if the funds were refunded, I dont trust etherdelta now even more. It's now back on operations but under a new managing team.
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

which were not listed on the big market, it is very unprofitable that the price is cheap, the seller's needs are very beneficial to the buyer at a low price and they will keep it in the long term for sale Wink
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

It more sucks now. After the hacking incedent and the private sale canceled that we didnt even know if the funds were refunded, I dont trust etherdelta now even more. It's now back on operations but under a new managing team.
I can't tell anything bad but they really are having a bad user interface when it comes for the looks but they do have a good service in terms of finding your desired altcoin that are already listed on their site. But why use Etherdelta when you can use Forkdelta too? There is a lot of trading site for altcoin out there. Just find the right one to you and stop complaining, that's just it.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

I can't tell anything bad but they really are having a bad user interface when it comes for the looks but they do have a good service in terms of finding your desired altcoin that are already listed on their site. But why use Etherdelta when you can use Forkdelta too? There is a lot of trading site for altcoin out there. Just find the right one to you and stop complaining, that's just it.
Why suggest the same thing? Etherdelta and Forkdelta is almost identical when it comes to UI and UX.You cant blame people on having criticism on ED yet we do have different taste when it comes to exchangers Even myself dont like it from the start but i get used to it later because i dont have any choice yet this is mostly the exchange on where erc20 tokens being traded off first.Therefore you will surely have the big chance on meeting them into this exchange.

kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

If you are going to sell your tokens on etherdelta, it means that the token is not yet tradable on an official exchanger so the selling price will be very low.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

I have never done trading in etherdelta. Given this problem, it may be re-thinking to trade there. Better to wait for another exchanger or keep it in the wallet first.
permadi

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

based on the experience and some of the arguments from some friends, indeed less etherdelta friendly to trading, especially for someone who is just starting to figure out trading, if it is indeed less smoothly using mobile better use computers with a strong internet network, in addition we should also not import the main wallet, I always feel worried if i want to deposit using the main wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: