Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta sucks  (Read 2896 times)
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

If you are going to sell your tokens on etherdelta, it means that the token is not yet tradable on an official exchanger so the selling price will be very low.
not necessarily, etherdelta is an erc20 exchange which means you can trade any coin as long as it is an erc20 compliant even if it is not listed there.
there are coins that are listed on some exchange but has a large trading volume on etherdelta because people love the cheap price there but the OP is right about its UI sucks and connection is way too slow.

Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

For this matter, to my knowledge not only etherdelta only, but all exchangers that response to wallet erc20 or in outline we say ETH. Due to the recent schedule of solid transactions, the system automatically chooses which transactions should take precedence, there is also a precedence in the end is a transaction with a higher cost or a more expensive fee.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:30:23 AM

hmm , now etherdelta lost all credibility  .
no proper team management , no support .
even CMC delisted them and modified it to forkdelta .
in short - just stay away from it .

it was my fav choice 5 months back .
Ivandub

Activity: 510
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

Etherdelta certainly needs to be refined. It hangs not only on the phone but also on some computers! Of course, to completely abandon this exchange will not work, because there are many trades and interesting tokens!
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

Etherdelta certainly needs to be refined. It hangs not only on the phone but also on some computers! Of course, to completely abandon this exchange will not work, because there are many trades and interesting tokens!
Why it would not work? ED works perfectly fine the thing i can complain is that their Interface is too heavy which you would really have a problem on loading their platform if you do try to access on mobile phone this is why i dont access this site when im on mobile because loading times will piss you out but over all operation i do see etherdelta works perfectly fine for me as long you do know how to make buy and sells and the transactions between depositing and withdrawing.For newbies for sure will have a hard time when its their first time encounter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

Who still go to that Shit site
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

think there could be more exhanges out there that could list as much tokens as ED but unfortunately there is none. There is only Idex, and a couple out there and they r not as useful as ED I think
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Not only Etherdelta sucks, any service that requires to provide private key of your wallet should be avoided, because sooner or later you will loose you altcoins.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

agree with u
from my experince there
etherdelta and forkdelta are my worst exchange that i ever tried before
even when i open it in my pc that website is too slow
unfriendly for trading, especially when u wanna scroll down or up

i dunno why they didn't even change the ui

also too risk do trading there with private key
there is chance they used ur account or hacked urs

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
blazingcherub

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Not only Etherdelta sucks, any service that requires to provide private key of your wallet should be avoided, because sooner or later you will loose you altcoins.
You're right about providing your private keys. That's why I use Metamask instead of giving my PK to etherdelta. That's why I'm in control of every fee and gas I pay there.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
Sorry but to say, Etherdelta/Forkdelta are not suitable for mobile, Etherdelta using many resource for displaying those stats and graph, i do using computer always when accessing it but sometimes same got problem slowing displaying UI but more better that using mobile, i think because they using not really strong server besides web dev didn't managed UI look easy simple using when access by mobile.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

actually etherdelta is good. but the constraint is only one. loading ya too long. even failed loading. whereas the signal is full. but the result is just as difficult for us to scroll. .semuga etherdelta application creator. quickly fix the application. unfortunately if etherdelta many peminatnya but the result does not satisfy the consumer .
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

nothing special with both. fork or etherdelta is very slow and gass is very expensive.
some coins are listed there for the dump, or just throw away their coins

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

think there could be more exhanges out there that could list as much tokens as ED but unfortunately there is none. There is only Idex, and a couple out there and they r not as useful as ED I think

Well said, etherdelta listing majority of the assets into existence is the major reason for the increased usage. Same time the complications were high with the functioning, often users creating thread stating the difficulty experienced over the time of trading. When there is more exchanges that list new coins the traffic will be low causing reduction in issues.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:18:38 AM

A normal exchange, allows you to buy tokens at low prices before listing at large crypto exchange. I do not see no need to consider it to be bad.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:35:49 AM

a good and convenient exchange, it sold tokens and everything was done conveniently, it is not necessary to register all very quickly. There are of course, and the disadvantages are not very good, and so tolerable.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
I agree with you ;DEtherDelta really sucks when using phone and its also sucks when you are not yet familiar with this Exchange. During my first time in EtherDelta, I was in a mess I didnt knew where my coins had gone. One of my coin was lost until now I have not recovered it. Its not user-friendly and is not easy to understand unlike Bittrex, Binance and Poloniex that are easy to use. I had also used the App of Binance in my phone and its very easy and convenient to use but EtherDelta is so annoying to use; even when you use the computer, its the same. I prefer to trade in Binance, Bittrex, Coin exchange and Idex. If the coin is listed in other Exchange, as much as possible I try to avoid EtherDelta for the reasons mention above.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Each of us uses this exchange as it presents most of the different tokens. I think over time, the owners of etherdelta will be able to modernize its exchange and solve all the technical problems. All you have to do is give them time.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

Each of us uses this exchange as it presents most of the different tokens. I think over time, the owners of etherdelta will be able to modernize its exchange and solve all the technical problems. All you have to do is give them time.
They will not change much because they know where their strength lies. They are not as picky as other exchanges, they will not choose to modernize but will choose to diversify the types of coin.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

When it was my first time to trade my ETH and some tokens on etherdelta it seems difficult to use but from time to time it gets harder than I though I already make three new account and nothing is good for a basic user, so thanks to CX.exchange.Asia based in Philippines but now it is on beta testing still waiting for the site to be stable, and also thanks to coins.pH that they have added new feature of adding ethereum in their exchange site. As of now the best way to do is to send some tokens to my mew wallet and look for small scale buyers convert and send to ETH addy to coins.pH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: