Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:11:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta sucks  (Read 2896 times)
blazingcherub

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

gass is very expensive.
Why shouldn't you set gas price to the lowest possible like 1 gwei or so?
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

ForkDelta is a much better alternative than EtherDelta. No more necessity to use VPN to see orders and graphs. But still having some glitches and issues with already closed orders that are remaining to hang in the orders field. Anyway it is great exchange for tokens and is decentralized!

There are just tokens that are just found in Etherdelta. These are tokens that aren't listed yet on any exchange and the team has no plans of paying to get the token listed on any exchange. There were few that I tried buying on etherdelta and it was cool to have them though I did move my tokens to another wallet. I jsut can entrust my logins to a website like etherdelta, if forkdelta does ask privatekey as well, then its still not worth trading there.
When I worked with Etherdelta I also used private key. Now I'm using MetaMask with Forkdelta. I recommend to use this extension and have a specific wallet for these exchanges only.
Sometimes you can find good prices to buy in this exchanges but it is difficult for me to monitor all of them.
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
When I used EtherDelta the first time, it was really hard and really was a messed. But the second time I logged in at EtherDelta it was better and I've realized I just need to familiarize its screen and tabs. Theres a lot of cheap coins there so it is also good to trade there. I just use my Ledger so that I dont need to enter my Private Key in EtherDelta.Try to check at Idex too. There are also a lot cheap coins there from airdrops and bounties.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

First Token Exchange registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

If you're looking for alternatives to ED, check out WandX which also enables basket trading
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

If you're looking for alternatives to ED, check out WandX which also enables basket trading

There are no ED (ETHERDELTA) anymore, better to use FORKDELTA it is faster and more secure, well it is FORK from ED btw.
I see also IDEX better to use than WandX. this is just my opinion.
But i rather wait for better exchange than this.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

Agreed, creepy laggi eternal loadings. Very bad UI\UX.. I dont know, they really need some work on it.
blazingcherub

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

Agreed, creepy laggi eternal loadings. Very bad UI\UX.. I dont know, they really need some work on it.
Forkdelta is little bit less ugly frontend which works much faster without those annoying lags. Still UI is pretty crappy though. But it is still the best place to trade erc20 tokens.
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

A normal exchange, allows you to buy tokens at low prices before listing at large crypto exchange. I do not see no need to consider it to be bad.
I agree with your opinion, it is better we take the positive side, I sometimes buy coin tokens in the ed, when I feel the coin will go into the exchanger is better, sometimes, indeed, I often experience barriers when conducting transaction there

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

Yes it is, and OP found it is difficult when access it using Mobile. I don't have any issue with it features trading, but it lag bothering me
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

There are no ED (ETHERDELTA) anymore, better to use FORKDELTA it is faster and more secure, well it is FORK from ED btw.
I see also IDEX better to use than WandX. this is just my opinion.
But i rather wait for better exchange than this.

Exactly, compared to ether delta and forkdelta, idex is the best and very secured. Because when comparison to all other decentralised platform like ED, FD, Idex etc. Idex is the best one for trading ethereum based coins.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

As for me there could be more exhanges out there that could list as much tokens as EtherDelta but unfortunately there is none. There is only Idex, and a couple out there and they are not as useful as ED
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:55:32 AM

As for me there could be more exhanges out there that could list as much tokens as EtherDelta but unfortunately there is none. There is only Idex, and a couple out there and they are not as useful as ED

I agree ED is one of the best exchange for decentralised for ETH blockchain coins, but even after conducting their ICO there website seems to be still lagging. The website is taking a lot of time to load the data and people are not happy to send their coins to the ED exchange.
Monica_Hamm

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Forkdelta is becoming popular nowadays!
ssgtatn

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

I buy 2,550 EDT. Etherdelta sucks, how can I trade it?
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

oh yeah) a familiar situation, there are similar sites where all tokens are traded too, but they are even worse ... one way out, wait until the token is released on the normal exchange)
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

I tried to use this exchange, but I didn`t like the interface and slow operation of the site. The only advantage I think that u can buy some tokens cheaper than ICO, until they appeared on normal exchanges.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

I prefer Idex over Forkdelta. I also prefer high volume exchanges over IDEX, just depends on how early you want to start selling your coins.

the low volume exchanges tend to follow the trend of the high volume ones anyway.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

yes maybe you are really very difficult to trade in etherdelta but now there are frokdelta which I think is lighter, but the way of trading is the same and easier to trade on idex or hitbtc.but in frokdelta we can find all tokens which is not listed in any market.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

List your Token https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print