Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta sucks  (Read 2893 times)
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Really Etherdelta sucks.
I'm all happy to post my order there ..... and ......... guess
Lag lag lag
I give up on Etherdelta  Kiss
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

I absolutely agree with you, my friend. I bought ETherdelta coin before. Now it's almost zero. They never developed themselves. It sucks.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

I'm glad that I don't use ED until now.  Tongue

lol try IDEX its much more better in my opinion, deltas interface is very asketic Grin
Agree, Idex is much better.

Vires in Numeris
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

I'm glad that I don't use ED until now.  Tongue

lol try IDEX its much more better in my opinion, deltas interface is very asketic Grin
Agree, Idex is much better.
I also use Idex for today, but Where is the guarantee that in the future this exchange will not be like etherDelta. I can not understand why it all happened with ED?
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

Not so long ago there were changes on Etherdelta, they updated the interface, I had a couple of transactions, lags in my opinion became less
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

its technology is not yet fully mature . most people are still using centralized exchanges . for example , binance , poloniex . their trading experience  is very good and the volume of transactions is very large .
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

More and more people are moving away from etherdelta as far as I know. The user interface is is not really user-friendly and tokens are a bit harder to trade there since there is not much volume movement. Too bad since before, a lot of people depended in it as most tokens are for trade there.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

yes maybe you are right etherdelta sucks hard to open on my smartphone,I prefer to trade in idex rather than in etherdelta and I find it difficult to trade in etherdelta,I'd better wait for the tokens I get listed in the pertkarang that good such as hitbtc or others

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

Ive never utilized my cell phone to exchange as I live before a PC with numerous screens and so on however, I concur with you the site is inconvenient and irritating to utilize. There are a tremendous measure of highlights ED could fuse to make client encounters more pleasant. Be that as it may, I'd rather they maintain the emphasis on security at this moment. A moderate ED is superior to no ED.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

There really are situations when this exchange does not work very well and it happened that they were hacked a lot of times. Therefore, I think that it is not recommended to use this exchange. But the fact that it is completely decentralized has a huge plus.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
So I also do not like this exchanger, but I use it only because there are so many tokens and I just have to trade on it, but its all systems are very slow and it is very annoying.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.
if you really cant stop using it, them be patient everytime you use it. I stopped using it because I encounter a lot of issues, my wallet was hacked, its site is really slow, and there's a lot of dumpers.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

I suppose, Edeldelta is not well compatible with mobile device browsers. And a lot of congestion occurs unexpectedly. If your needs are diverse and move more and more commercially via mobile. please pay attention to Huobi.pro. It is working pretty well and effective for me.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

Also, it is not convenient for orders, if you take the fact that for the installation of the warrant and so require a fee, it is also for removing it as a fee is required, this is not normal.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

Etherdelta used to be a good DEX, that is the main reason of why Forkdelta was created, to avoid people to get scammed in that exchange. Forkdelta is much more cleaner and the interface is almost the same, but it is faster and without bugs.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

I think so. But we don't see competition around decentralized exchanges and all what we can to do - it's use what market give us.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

I agree this exchange is terribly annoying always lags, long transactions, orders can not be redeemed

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Baokali92

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

For me, the most annoying thing that they have done is making their own tokens. They aren't even reliable so how come they still have the courage to launch their own ICO? I'm really hoping a better of version them will exist as soon as possible so they'll die quickly. Smiley
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

I concede to your announcements, heaps of my companions who are brokers loathe etherdelta, their administration is 68% great and the stage is evaluated 56% in view of what I see. In any case they bolster a loads of tokens, that is the one thing I like them. In any case, I heard some negative inputs about their stage, however we dont have any decision, in light of the fact that a ton of coins are just tradable on their site., which give them a considerable measure of preferred standpoint over the other exchanging stages. We dont have decision yet to keep utilizing their stage. I wish other exchanging stages could acknowledge all tokens to be exchanged theirs.
Qulakji

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

a decent and helpful trade, it sold tokens and everything was done advantageously, it isn't important to enlist all rapidly. There are obviously, and the hindrances are bad, thus middle of the road.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: