Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you know its time to Stop?  (Read 3894 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

If you have a high tendency to not stop until busting, then I came across these tips which do help:

• Don't put all your available bankroll directly in the game (in case you're using deposits). Leave always at least half outside as a security measure if you go bust.
  • One must stop after reaching a certain goal, The goal should be predetermined and shouldn't be changed during the play.
  • If you're doing really good, withdraw part of your earnings (if you can, ofc) to avoid losing it all in one go.

Having a big bankroll can make you feel falsely safe in that "oh I'll just keep increasing my bet until I win" but alas, the 30 reds in a row do exist, and will come. Do not let them take it all.

The goal you make should be realistic and firm, Don't change it or else be prepared to face bad consequences.

You gotta fight back the voice that screams inside your brain "Come on, double again and we recover!".

It's time to stop when you monitor your situation you have to stop. Specially when you are losing the game. You have to control yourself So that you will not be a loser always. And if you're winning the game you have to set aside for your family so that your family needs is secured. You have a savings for them. I have to be smart and brave to face the future,
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

If you have a high tendency to not stop until busting, then I came across these tips which do help:

• Don't put all your available bankroll directly in the game (in case you're using deposits). Leave always at least half outside as a security measure if you go bust.
  • One must stop after reaching a certain goal, The goal should be predetermined and shouldn't be changed during the play.
  • If you're doing really good, withdraw part of your earnings (if you can, ofc) to avoid losing it all in one go.

Having a big bankroll can make you feel falsely safe in that "oh I'll just keep increasing my bet until I win" but alas, the 30 reds in a row do exist, and will come. Do not let them take it all.

The goal you make should be realistic and firm, Don't change it or else be prepared to face bad consequences.

You gotta fight back the voice that screams inside your brain "Come on, double again and we recover!".

It's time to stop when you monitor your situation you have to stop. Specially when you are losing the game. You have to control yourself So that you will not be a loser always. And if you're winning the game you have to set aside for your family so that your family needs is secured. You have a savings for them. I have to be smart and brave to face the future,

Its time to stop when you've lost a lot, a time like that should you already know that it's your time to stop. If you can control yourself, you will understand when to stop, especially if you make a limit before gambling, you can certainly make it easier for you to know when to stop.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Its time to stop when you've lost a lot, a time like that should you already know that it's your time to stop. If you can control yourself, you will understand when to stop, especially if you make a limit before gambling, you can certainly make it easier for you to know when to stop.
Even though we don't have set a limitation in gambling but still we know if it is good to stop or not because its an instinct of us to feel every unfavorable situation, like in gambling i think we know that if we encounter a successive lose then we should have to stop, regardless of our alibi of gaining some fun and entertainment because it will lead us only to addiction since we want to get back all of what we have lost, so we will continue until our last resort.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

The problem with gambling is that sometimes we really don’t know when to stop and realize that it is too late already. I tell myself to stop when almost all of my money is gone, there is only a certain limit where I play a game and I force myself to stop right then and there.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

The problem with gambling is that sometimes we really don’t know when to stop and realize that it is too late already. I tell myself to stop when almost all of my money is gone, there is only a certain limit where I play a game and I force myself to stop right then and there.
Good for you that you still able to cope up before your wallet got empty, just like you said most gamblers only realize that they needed to stop
after they already loses everything and there's no remaining balance out from their wallets, they started to regrets such mistakes but it's already
late and they can't do anything to bring back those loses, better to have a budget and don't exceed from that.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Good for you that you still able to cope up before your wallet got empty, just like you said most gamblers only realize that they needed to stop
after they already loses everything and there's no remaining balance out from their wallets, they started to regrets such mistakes but it's already
late and they can't do anything to bring back those loses, better to have a budget and don't exceed from that.
That's the thing I always make reference to and I still always ask why many people still want to play gambling. And we all know that gambling is a very risky game and gambling game desperately needs a fortune. So the analysis and experience that we have will not mean in gambling game. Everyone will find it difficult to stop, they always think that they try once again then they will get the victory. It's the wrong mindset and every gambler gets addicted. Never try to play gambling if we are not ready to take all the risks, lest we risk our lives and the families we have. It is a risk that is not comparable and only done by people who are desperate !! .
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

Bitcoin trading far more riskier than ordinary trading so you must prepare for lossing and consider winning as a bonus.

I've try it and it prevent me for losing more than 0.1 on dice gambling !

Smiley
JL421

Merit: 510

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

You can't really stop at any time the problem with most gamblers is they never stop they keep on gambling without any limits i would consider a profit of 20% is a lot if you are gambling but many aim for higher profits of 300% which seems to hard go achieve this preference surely varies but if you notice if you are able to earn 20% daily in 5 days you can easily double
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

You can't really stop at any time the problem with most gamblers is they never stop they keep on gambling without any limits i would consider a profit of 20% is a lot if you are gambling but many aim for higher profits of 300% which seems to hard go achieve this preference surely varies but if you notice if you are able to earn 20% daily in 5 days you can easily double
We cant stop gamblers in aiming their ambitious profits they want. Its easy gamblers who lose are just greedy or out of luck.

I have seen many post on different website that gamblers are crybabies because they lose on their gambling. If you are a gambler loosing is expected if you play it and the thing you can do is just to avoid it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

20% profit is very good, but once you start playing every day/week/month always targeting 20% profit, at some point it won't work anymore. On long term it won't work. Like you say, 20% daily, in 5 days you double your money, but what is the difference between this gambler and the gambler who tries to double his money in one day?

The difference is that the second gambler will probably lose his money 5x faster.  Cheesy
(But all of them will lose money anyway).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

20% profit is very good, but once you start playing every day/week/month always targeting 20% profit, at some point it won't work anymore. On long term it won't work. Like you say, 20% daily, in 5 days you double your money, but what is the difference between this gambler and the gambler who tries to double his money in one day?

The difference is that the second gambler will probably lose his money 5x faster.  Cheesy
Well, 20% profit is good for daily earning, but you can't assure that you have every day earn that profit.
A gambler who tries to double his money in one day? That gambler may lose everything his money by chasing to win for money, maybe out of control in gambling is have a bad effect on it. Don't let gamblings control you, you should be learned how to control your emotion in gambling then stop if 30% of your fund had lost and come back tomorrow.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

Well, 20% profit is good for daily earning, but you can't assure that you have every day earn that profit.
A gambler who tries to double his money in one day? That gambler may lose everything his money by chasing to win for money, maybe out of control in gambling is have a bad effect on it. Don't let gamblings control you, you should be learned how to control your emotion in gambling then stop if 30% of your fund had lost and come back tomorrow.

but sometimes is impossible to control yourself , so how you could do that
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

Bitcoin trading far more riskier than ordinary trading so you must prepare for lossing and consider winning as a bonus.

I've try it and it prevent me for losing more than 0.1 on dice gambling !

Setting limits can really help you to prevent from losing big amount of money. Don't wait for your money to be loss, you must be ready before you gamble. Personally, I don't gamble but you can also applied this thing in trading which consider also as way of gambling but in a manner way.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

We cant stop gamblers in aiming their ambitious profits they want. Its easy gamblers who lose are just greedy or out of luck.

I have seen many post on different website that gamblers are crybabies because they lose on their gambling. If you are a gambler loosing is expected if you play it and the thing you can do is just to avoid it.
That is true, gamblers who lose always whine about them losing money because of gambling. It is hard to understand if why are they being like that when they know that when it comes to gambling, there is no guarantee that you will be gaining back the amount you put on betting. It is our nature to try whatever method that we believe to give us money easily and this why there many gamblers, they are trying their luck if they can go home with good amount of money. But honestly, if you can see that it is not very helpful and not successful, why continue to try? why not just give up and find another way?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Benni Scherz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

There is a golden rule - never spent your last money
that's it
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

The difference is that the second gambler will probably lose his money 5x faster.  Cheesy

but sometimes is impossible to control yourself , so how you could do that

Be strong, think about what you can do with your money instead of wasting everything in a gambling game session. Don't be greedy, find activities you can do in your life to replace gambling. Never play fully for profit reasons, and never bet money you will need later.

In this case, I could say be negative/pessimistic about gambling, probably gives positive results.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JL421

Merit: 510

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

It won't work in long term for sure this is just a strategy I mean this is bullshit then if people want to always make profit in gambling then they are screwed for sure this strategy is just for occasional gamblers who are losing because of higher goals
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

If you can't control yourself when your playing on gambling. Possible you stop when you almost lose everything

This is what happens to people who have just started with online gambling. I also used to spend my deposits in few hours and then make the next deposit. Today when I look back at the past, I feel ashamed of that. It is not only the money that I wasted, but I also wasted a lot of time on this in my youth. I think one should have fixed hours allocated for this and should never cross that limit.

Signature available for rent
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

It won't work in long term for sure this is just a strategy I mean this is bullshit then if people want to always make profit in gambling then they are screwed for sure this strategy is just for occasional gamblers who are losing because of higher goals
Ultimately the whole gambling world is stupid. I never understand why people start looking in gambling as earning source. Although this is like easy money that comes from doing nothing. You are only using your current money to earn more money but see the results. How badly people are losing their own hard-earned money in this harmful game. Still why they go there again and again.
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

When I lose all my money. It’s not as much of a problem for me though because I can control myself. Gambling is stupid people, get some help, stop it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: