Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin Will be The Coin Of the Year 2018  (Read 948 times)
valnd (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

Hello Guys.

2017 coin like eth moon so high and become the coin of the year.

So Guys which coin will be coin of the year for 2018?
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

Hello Guys.

Coin of the year ?
hmm, my prediction is :

- BCH
- XRP
- WAVES

This coins have a great potential and price keep raising from time to time, a lot of people interest to invest their money to this coins...
DNA009

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

I honestly think it'll be XRP but I'll throw some other ones out there:
-OMG
-WAVES
-IOTA
-MONERO
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:39:27 AM

With current research and development in cryptocoin sector, I bet the coin of the Year 2018 is still to be issued.
Of current coins, it will be the year for Ethereum.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

If we will just based it on their performance with the highest market cap. That will be Bitcoin first on the list, second is Ripple, third is ethereum. For me I will go for the vote of these 3;

Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcoin

Hoping for it to be on top of the list again at the end of the year 2018.

sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:12:19 AM

Ripple (XRP) is working with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world. Ripple aims to power the whole financial sector by making instant transactions possible at a fraction of the current costs. It provides a friction less experience for global fund transfer using the blockchain technology. In future, it is expected to act as a liquidity solution for the cross-border transactions. Banks and Payment Providers can use XRP to settle multi-currency transactions to minimize the overheads.

Right now, SWIFT facilitates most of the international payment transfers. Whenever we make any cross-border transaction, we need to provide the SWIFT code of the branch of the bank. SWIFT has a monopoly over cross-border settlements. It has more than 11,000 financial institutions and 200 countries on its network. Ripple is associating with big financial institutions and working with many banks to incorporate its blockchain technology. It’s hard to say how soon or whether Ripple will be able to take SWIFT down or not. However, it can indeed break the monopoly of SWIFT over the international fund transfer.

With a promising financial technology for future and growing network of banks, Ripple’s cryptocurrency looks like a promising long-term investment. With more investors becoming aware of XRP and a growing awareness towards its technology, XRP’s prices are expected to rise in 2018. In the first half of 2017, XRP’s price surged up to 4000%. As the trading volume of this cryptocurrency is nowhere near the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH, it is expected to witness at least one-fourth or half the spike as seen in 2017. Therefore, it is predicted to rise above $2-$5 in 2018. This may be the Coin of the Year 2018.
Hy1085

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

my prediction:
stellar lumen
chain link
power ledger
request network
ripple
verge

TrentD_TFN

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

BTC
ETH
LTC
XRP
H0dLer

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

1.OMG
2.xspec
3.Waves
4.xrb
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

Hello Guys.

My top pick would be Bitcoin (again?) hahaha. I hope 2018 would be even better for Bitcoin, at least solving the expensive fee issue would be great. These days I rarely make Bitcoin transaction because of it. Take a look at my alt list:

1. Litecoin. While Bitcoin is still expensive to use, cheap and fast coin like Litecoin would rise in usage. Besides that, Litecoin will always adopt any technology that will be implemented in Bitcoin, so that's good.

2. Stellar (XLM). Same reason as Litecoin, even faster.

3. VeChain (VEN). I'm not sure how this coin will perform in the end of the year, but this one will definitely amazed you in early 2018.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

If we will just based it on their performance with the highest market cap. That will be Bitcoin first on the list, second is Ripple, third is ethereum. For me I will go for the vote of these 3;

Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcoin

Hoping for it to be on top of the list again at the end of the year 2018.
I quite agree with the list of coins you provide. We have all seen that Bitcoin, Etherum and ripple have a high level of popularity. That causes the number of transactions to increase and now we can see already a lot of investors who invest in the coin. Bitcoin is no doubt of its quality because Bitcoin is a pioneer and also a coin that has tremendous value. While Etherum and ripple always give us a surprise and also convenience in making investments. Let's choose the right coin because then we can get great results and can also make a profit.
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

I honestly think it'll be XRP but I'll throw some other ones out there:
-OMG
-WAVES
-IOTA
-MONERO

yes i do think ripple and XLM would be great coin in 2018
but i do have same believe something big will happen for iota in 2018. i hold iota and i expect big even to be happening in 2018
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

Ripple (XRP) is working with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world. Ripple aims to power the whole financial sector by making instant transactions possible at a fraction of the current costs. It provides a friction less experience for global fund transfer using the blockchain technology. In future, it is expected to act as a liquidity solution for the cross-border transactions. Banks and Payment Providers can use XRP to settle multi-currency transactions to minimize the overheads.

Right now, SWIFT facilitates most of the international payment transfers. Whenever we make any cross-border transaction, we need to provide the SWIFT code of the branch of the bank. SWIFT has a monopoly over cross-border settlements. It has more than 11,000 financial institutions and 200 countries on its network. Ripple is associating with big financial institutions and working with many banks to incorporate its blockchain technology. It’s hard to say how soon or whether Ripple will be able to take SWIFT down or not. However, it can indeed break the monopoly of SWIFT over the international fund transfer.

With a promising financial technology for future and growing network of banks, Ripple’s cryptocurrency looks like a promising long-term investment. With more investors becoming aware of XRP and a growing awareness towards its technology, XRP’s prices are expected to rise in 2018. In the first half of 2017, XRP’s price surged up to 4000%. As the trading volume of this cryptocurrency is nowhere near the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH, it is expected to witness at least one-fourth or half the spike as seen in 2017. Therefore, it is predicted to rise above $2-$5 in 2018. This may be the Coin of the Year 2018.

Scamcoin pump from a newbie account. GTFO you fucking clown, trying to persuade and manipulate people here in thinking XRP is anything legit. The damage is already done, and it's severe.

I'll say this again, XRP Ripple is the biggest scam/shit coin ever made in the history of crypto. The founders have actively fucked hundreds/thousands of investors, by creating a manipulated, self-controlled currency. At any moment and time, billions of new coins can enter circulation without any repercussions to anyone but the little guys.

If you made profit or are going to, then kudos to you, but know you are actively trading in the highest-risk crypto ever made, not only influenced by market swings, but by a centralized, un-trusted authority that has control over every single coin you own.

Not even the coins that scammed 100's of btc from investors are as bad as ripple, because knowledge and lessons that were learned from the scamicos, helped new investors become smarter and more aware. Essentially, scamICO's helped the greater good. I've rarely seen scams in the past months, because they are so much more less infrequent due to the growing knowledge of everyone here.
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:44:08 AM

I think Ethereum is the best altcoin in 2018. But try to invest into other altcoins if you want. I suggest to research first before you invest to make sure to gain a profit.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

I had two top coins already picked for 2018 and since the past couple of weeks I have added a third.

Centra (CTR) is my top pick as they are planning for several products and not just a Debit card and wallet
OMG will be launching their chain early this year, I think they will grow well and are highly tipped by Clif High
XRP I have had for a while it seems to have exploded now and is in second place behind Bitcoin in mcap, looks set for more gains and has big money involved.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
tree1100hn

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

Why do so many people optimistic about the OMG, optimistic about his optimistic about the NEO it, feeling OMG development is slow, perhaps a big bull, but as Chinese investors, OMG does not feel as the best investment target, investment OMG not as good ADA investment, after all, his application landed. Of course I did not study it carefully if you studied it! So maybe you are right!
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

Many cryptocurrencies will have a successful year in 2018.  Most of the already popular projects will become even more popular with their releases.  There are a couple of sleeping giant projects that I have my eye on such as Basic Attention Token and Wagerr which I feel will bring in huge gains and success this year. 
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Hello Guys.

The coins which I think will become skyrocket that increasing the value it can never stop are Waves, Ethereum, Utrust perhaps and adx also Xem too. This is the coins I bet which is I am sure for it.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

This is obviously a tough question to answer and no one can accurately tell you which coin will move up and which coin will move down at any point of time. Research is the key here and luck also helps out when it comes to choosing a particular coin to invest into. According to me, DeepOnion has already proven that it is a fighter and a worthy investment in 2017 which is why I feel that it will prosper and rise even higher in 2018. Features like DeepVault, DeepSend and VoteCentral will help boost its value in the long term.

jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

I am a cautious person. Although I did not earn money these days, I did not lose money. Relatively speaking, I would choose some relatively stable tokens, such as RhoC, HLC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: