Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coin Will be The Coin Of the Year 2018  (Read 949 times)
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Ripple (XRP) is working with some of the biggest financial institutions around the world. Ripple aims to power the whole financial sector by making instant transactions possible at a fraction of the current costs. It provides a friction less experience for global fund transfer using the blockchain technology. In future, it is expected to act as a liquidity solution for the cross-border transactions. Banks and Payment Providers can use XRP to settle multi-currency transactions to minimize the overheads.

Right now, SWIFT facilitates most of the international payment transfers. Whenever we make any cross-border transaction, we need to provide the SWIFT code of the branch of the bank. SWIFT has a monopoly over cross-border settlements. It has more than 11,000 financial institutions and 200 countries on its network. Ripple is associating with big financial institutions and working with many banks to incorporate its blockchain technology. It’s hard to say how soon or whether Ripple will be able to take SWIFT down or not. However, it can indeed break the monopoly of SWIFT over the international fund transfer.

With a promising financial technology for future and growing network of banks, Ripple’s cryptocurrency looks like a promising long-term investment. With more investors becoming aware of XRP and a growing awareness towards its technology, XRP’s prices are expected to rise in 2018. In the first half of 2017, XRP’s price surged up to 4000%. As the trading volume of this cryptocurrency is nowhere near the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH, it is expected to witness at least one-fourth or half the spike as seen in 2017. Therefore, it is predicted to rise above $2-$5 in 2018. This may be the Coin of the Year 2018.
Like seriusly??. It is already at 2.2$.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

Hello Guys.

2017 coin like eth moon so high and become the coin of the year.

So Guys which coin will be coin of the year for 2018?

I think still same with 2017, eth still become the second after btc. But after that we can choose xrp, xmr and ltc. I can't give you something worth but btc, eth and xmr always become my best coin and still give me income. Most people will say XRP and BCH because has amazing price action & volume at 2017 but is up to them and you as the owner of decision. But BCH is good option. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

Hello Guys.

I would have to say XRP. It has had a huge surge recently, but there is a lot more to come.
I think Ethereum has a great future, too - but 2018 is surely too soon for smart contracts to reach maturity.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 11:17:04 AM by alexey8080

It’s hard to predict, 2018 will bring many surprises.
So many new coins will comes, market can change in one day.
Hope it will be ETH, but Eos,Ada,Icon seems good too.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:09:41 PM by jbautistangina

ADA,XRP are the candicates,but isnt too early to speculate what will happen this year hopefully most of useless alts will be removed in exchanges soon.
Alts without anything backuped or product in real life is completely useless,stay away from these for you to be safe from losing your investments.

maestr00

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:35:52 AM

I’d pick ADA, XLM and TNT for 2018
zxc003

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

2018 year of the yellow DOGE.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Ardor (ARDR) starts its own chain today. It's the sucessor of NXT and should have a sucessfull year.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

I invested .5 BTC yesterday on doge,seems it is a good choice 300% today and i will dump it after 500%

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

Ripple cannot be worth more than 4 USD, it is impossible with the number of tokens they have. The coins in 2018:
XLM
Bitcoin
Litecoin
RISE
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

2018 year of the yellow DOGE.

Hahaha good idea paps but I dont think dogecoin can be pump up so high in this year dogecoin can be traded in a short period of time.
This year ethereum and litecoin are doing good run my pick coin for this year are monero, eos and ripple this top three can be pump up up to 1000% in my prediction eos platform are announced to lunched this year so we can expect a huge pump up from this coin. Monero in other side have a potential to sky rocketing more why I can say that because the technology of monero are so awesome and run smoothy in fast year.
desperado007

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

verge digibyte and unitus r going to be very big in the new year. I am holding these coins and already seeing great profits
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

2018 is the year of alts. I guess there will be many succeed projects. My picks at the moment are Quantstamp, Universa, DragonChain.

flowmojo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I'm compiling a list of 50 crypto to HODL in 2018. I was lucky to ride on quite a few of them myself, and bet on them longterm.

[BCH 25%]

[Veterans 25%]
ADA ARK STEEM XVG DOGE

[Making the world a better place 5%]
POE
XP
OST
MUSIC
LUN
BAT

[Blockchain Meets Oldschool 5%]
IPL
LEND
MED
DCN
WAX
PRO

[Brave New Money 5%]
ICX
CAG
QASH
BTS?
KNC?
ZRX
DTR
CFI
ICN
MLN

[Whalepower 5%]
COLX
RISE
AE

[Can’t touch this 5%]
BWK
ENG

[Science 5%]
DNA
XPM

[Challenging the Giants 5%]
QLC
PPY
POWR

[Innovation 5%]
AGRS
PASC
MYST
NXS
QLC
CVC
NAS

[For teh LULZ 5%]
BRD
MOON
F*CK
HODL

[Exotic 5%]
BIS
QAU
FLOW (shameless self promo - ICO coming soon)

[Almost The Best]
TRX
BURST
HTML
SMART
ETN

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

It should be DOGE because its the year of the dog,chinese will pull its price.

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Today is first day of 2018, and i think it hard to answer the question. There will be 364 day in front of us, but my prediction goes to ripple. I dont know why but i think ripple can replace ethereum place. It has a really good potential and we can still reach ripple price. So if you want to invest your money,  you should buy ripple and hold it on your hand

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

right now I still do not know what coin is going to increase but I'm still in ethereum and bitcoin because they are still higher in price and bcc, monero, omg

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Ethereum may become the coin of the 2018 but I'm still not losing hope that bitcoin will be number 1
FrenchBTC

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Let's go for my list ! :

1) BITCOIN
2) WAVES
3) KOMODO
4) SPECTRECOIN
5) WANCHAIN

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
MRN94

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

Hello Guys.

There have been speculations that Ethereum will become the coin of the year in 2018 but this seems far fetched. Bitcoin is still strong and sustaining. Sure Ethereum might come close to where bitcoin is right now but it still has a long way to go to become coin of the year. Moreover, there are still countries that are struggling with accepting crypto currencies. So when the time comes that they do, bitcoin will most likely be their first choice. Either that or they'll create their own crypto. Not saying there's no future for Ethereum. It'll still be in the game but won't be as strong as bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: