Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:41:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple replacing Bitcoin in 2018  (Read 599 times)
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

I doubt it. Ripple may become big because of its partnerships with top centralized financial institutions but it cannot really win the hearts on most cryptonists that are  fond on decentralization.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

ripple coin is replacing to bitcoin is not easy. i think it is not possible in 2018. because in some countries bitcoin used as a payments. bitcoin price is too high. ripple can't reach that stage. bitcoin is toppest coin.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

First of all, it is necessary to take into account that ripple is a fully centralized coin and its quantity is printed at the discretion of banks. Its existence contradicts the basic principles of the crypto currency - decentralization, anonymity, freedom of financial choice. This Trojan horse is among the crypto currency. With this coin, you need to be very careful and in any case not to allow it to become a leader. Otherwise, the very idea of ​​Satoshi Nakamoto may die.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

When can I buy a house with 120 XRP? it's 2018 and I'm still a pathetic virgin loser with no home of my own and with no girl in my life. back to the point.
Now in Cex.io there are millions of XRP waiting to be dumped, there are billions more ready to be generated by Ripple owners. Bitcoin has no owner, a centralized coin could never compete with it and you can never find a crypto exchange without Bitcoin, how many exchange services support XRP and provide trading pairs like they do for Bitcoin?

🖤😏
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.

Im glad to see people finally see that the true «shitcoin» is Bitcoin.

It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.

Maybe yes maybe not but I believe will not happen, even ripple can replacing bitcoin it will happen only a second not two second. Your opinion is good but I think you should see crypto market history before say something. For me, your post like joke, make me laugh. Bitcoin still and always become number one and no one/ coin has control about it, you should see it long time a go. Fix your mindset and I'll continue laughing again.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

They are still a long way to go to replace Bitcoin but you cannot argue with success right now they are in the second place and getting stronger but ethereum has been in the second place for a long time also but failed to catch up with bitcoin, I don't see it better than ethereum.

onioncoin4

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

no, never. bitcoin will be there. but ripple will emerge as a best coin after bitcoin. so we should invest in ripple.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

Yeah, I always Hear and read some issue about this ripple Rising up and Now somebody is saying it will replace bitcoin, which is really Impossible, I can say that Ripple is on the Top 5 in the Marketcap but, if we're going to say that it will be the Leading Coin, haha it could be a fraud, Just Check It's Value, 13k dollars and up of Bitcoin and Ripple is 2 dollars, How far is it, it doesn't even Make the one fourth of Bitcoin.
l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

OP is just a troll account. No sane person thinks ripple is ever, ever, ever, ever, ever going to overtake anything lmfao. It's a joke coin.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

Great discussion ripple really surprised all the crypto lovers as from last two weeks it is in trending and now on Rank-02 and in coinmarket it can break the Bitcoin ranking for a time being but not for ever as Bitcoin is still on big distance like earth from moon,

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Wow strong word for saying bitcoin is the shitcoin. Have you ever imagined what will happen if ever bitcoin didnt existed?
Your damn supported coin wont be withdrawn by anyone for cash.
So what will happen? It will just be a coin in the internet forever?
What?!!! Something like a game coin?

If I were you I would be thinking first before I throw those words specially this one now.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Ripple will not take the place of BTC in 2018, and I think the fact that BTC's share of the market has dropped below 47% now shows that a lot of coins are on the rise. Such as xrp.IOTA these coins, strangely XRP is the central currency. Currently ranking is very forward, there ada this currency is also very front, you can say that Ripple can replace BTC, it is estimated that no one believe it! BTC 2018 may really become very mediocre!
nareshrohra

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

I don't think that's a possibility. Ripple is good and has a strong, resourceful team working on it, but I don't like the way coins are distributed least the amount of coins supplied. Nonetheless, I have a good chunk of XRP, I held them even when it was 1/3 of the price I bought and will continue to hold them

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

I don't think that's a possibility. Ripple is good and has a strong, resourceful team working on it, but I don't like the way coins are distributed least the amount of coins supplied. Nonetheless, I have a good chunk of XRP, I held them even when it was 1/3 of the price I bought and will continue to hold them
Ripple currently booming in the price but comparing with the bitcoin doesn't make sense, taking by the price vice or market value ripple is no way near to the bitcoin, no doubt about the ripple it's a very good altcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.

It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.

Are you aware that what you are saying , you are going against to the king of cryptocurrency , here everyone knows very well that how the bitcoin is famouse at global level .
Here if we will replace bitcoin with ripple rand then when people will make transaction for ripple then I don't think that ripple can handle those bulk transaction but still here bitcoin is doing very well .
And also we can see that the team of the bitcoin is going to make new new experiment ( double the size of of block ) , so that fees get down and speed of confirmation get up.  
So just wait for 1 to 2 month that what is bitcoin , and you will forget that ripple is just altcoin only .
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

I am very surprised by the recent volume of ripple trading, displacing the position of ethereum and continuing to stick to trading volumes from Bitcoin ...

I really hope BTC can fix themselves and fix some of their shortcomings .. because Riplle is indeed going to the moon
revengefairy

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

Bankers always win in the end

no surprising
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

This is possible if the pumping down of bitcoin will continue but I think that thing is far from reality.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

Even if you combine all altcoins, bitcoin cannot be replace by any other altcoins specially Ripple as you can see the very huge value gap between bitcoin and altcoins in which already build from many years. Ripple should ensure that Ethereum will not bounce back because for me it was only a temporary change of place and title.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

I want to warn against excessive interest in the ripple coin. It is completely centralized and managed by banks and the number of it is printed at their discretion. Therefore, its existence contradicts the basic principles of the crypto currency - decentralization, anonymity and freedom of financial choice. In any case, it should not be allowed even before the opportunity to become a leader of the crypto currency, as some, apparently, have such an idea. Then after a while we will not notice how we lose the main idea, which is the basis of the crypto currency of Satoshi Nakamoto. This can not be allowed.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: