Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:14:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple replacing Bitcoin in 2018  (Read 599 times)
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Ripple is a good coin for investment and it is worth investing for my money, but riple replacing bitcoin im not sure what will happen this year 2018 it depends in the investors who invest to some good quality altcoin like ripple and I hope it would overtake it because I hold some of it.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Maybe yes? but not in 2018,BTC has giant community compared to XRP's centralized coin.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

ripple have a potential but to replace bitcoin that have gain support though all this years would be hard. bitcoin today could be be considered as asset and not used for transaction. but who knows what will happen the world in cryptocurrencies is unpredictable.
ekolet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

Ripples underlying value is absolute 0. Ripple coin has no utility what so ever. Even if Ripple protocol becomes a huge success ripple tokens price should still be 0 because there is no reason to buy it. Also ripple is centralized. Guess what? DECENTRALIZATION IS THE WHOLE POINT OF BITCOIN. People are so clueless it hurts my brain.
Junypn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Ripple is not even a crytocurrency. It disappoints me the fact that most people dont even care about fundamentals and just wanna grab a quick buck and bolt... We need to preserver the vision and goals we once had.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.

Im glad to see people finally see that the true «shitcoin» is Bitcoin.

It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.

is this a FOMO thread?Huh? ripple is a centralized coin for banks. why was btc invented? right to disempower banks. ripple doesn't fit to the principles of cryptocurrency. no coins will replace btc. thats for sure...and ripple won't get over ethereum. its just one coin. ethereum is a better technology and almost 50% of top 100 coins are based on eth.

please no weird threads anymore.
paparadis

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

I think that in 2018 Ripple will be the preferred coin and will take over as the biggest network by a good margin. Money is already moving away from Bitcoin and people are selling it for XRP and other cryptocoins.

It is painfully slow, it takes away peoples money because transactions are very expensive, and it consumes a whole country worth of electricity because it is so inefficient and requires so much computer power just to have it running. In addition its forking left and right because miners cant agree on something and its anarchy there now.

is this a FOMO thread?Huh? ripple is a centralized coin for banks. why was btc invented? right to disempower banks. ripple doesn't fit to the principles of cryptocurrency. no coins will replace btc. thats for sure...and ripple won't get over ethereum. its just one coin. ethereum is a better technology and almost 50% of top 100 coins are based on eth.

please no weird threads anymore.

You are absolutelly right!

I belive that people stop putting their money into this shitty Ripple. It is absolutelly out of idea of decentralization - and there is upcoming a big crysis in monetary system - Ripple will fall down with banks!

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

Bitcoin and Ripple generally are very different coins, which are very difficult to match each other. If you have to invest money then I would choose Ripple. Huh

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Haha sorry if I am wrong but that thread had to opened on 1st of April. I am still laughing haha  Wink. Don't joke about the king here.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

And I thought i heard it all...
This forum section is turning into "lets bump ripple" section with large number of newbie accounts rooting for ripple.
I find that very strange.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Good joke bro.  Grin

Bitcoin will be the king of crypto forever,if you think bitcoin will be replaced by ripple because it is in second rank on coinmarket cap then ethereum should done it because ethereum has been in second place on marketcap value for long time.
Crypto investors please stay away from ripple because it was centralized and it was controlled by the banksters which is opposite to the basic properties of cryotocurrency.
Chokolo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Good joke bro.  Grin

Bitcoin will be the king of crypto forever,if you think bitcoin will be replaced by ripple because it is in second rank on coinmarket cap then ethereum should done it because ethereum has been in second place on marketcap value for long time.
Crypto investors please stay away from ripple because it was centralized and it was controlled by the banksters which is opposite to the basic properties of cryotocurrency.

Sorry, people are already dumping their Bitcoins for Ripple. Go watch any marketview and you will see.

Nobody control RippleNet. Not even Ripple. If Ripple goes under, the network will still live on.
Because its decentralized.

Go educate yourself instead of acting so ignorant  Wink
Lostpike

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

So what use do we as general consumers and not banks have for owning Ripple?
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

Thats too early to predict,XRP might have pumps from the last week of the year but it doesnt mean it will replace BTC in the near future.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

Op, it is not as easy as you think for Ripple to overtakes Bitcoin in this year 2018. Although we believe that ripple has a very good growth potential in this 2018 which may likely hit above  $500 before end of December this year.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

I can't believe it could reach the BTC cap in 2018. In my opinion Cardano is able to explode and surpass BTC, not XRP or any others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

Op, it is not as easy as you think for Ripple to overtakes Bitcoin in this year 2018. Although we believe that ripple has a very good growth potential in this 2018 which may likely hit above  $500 before end of December this year.
Wow very ambitious target mate, ripple can be a good investment and can go high up to 50$ but achieving 500$mark would be very hard as bitcoin will still dominate and alts value will fall back again, just hold and invest wisely everything can be achieved if you understand what you are doing.
Lostpike

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

HUH? Is this just a pump thread?

A $500 valuation would put the total coin value at 21.4 TRILLION dollars.  There is only 1.2 Trillion dollars actual US currency in circulation. This also would make the owners of Ripple the richest people in the world with only 4% of the currently released ripple (assuming they don't release the other 60% they haven't released) at 855 Billion dollars....
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Indeed it can theoretically. I mean who thought that Ripple would be no2 cryptocoin in 2018. Its market value is just under 90mil and Bitcoin is 224mil, so its possible.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

It can be challenged by another altcoin Ripple or Ethereum but not replace. Bitcoin is the most known and widely used cryptocurrency around the globe. It will take years before it will be dethroned to its position of No.1 but anything can happen in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: