Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:56:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018  (Read 265 times)
LEXITco

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

Depends also on where scaling end.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:02:32 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 what do you think guys? Can bitcoin be more stable in high value?

Bitcoin will still the leader in cryptocurrency. As the popularity increases due to media exposure it's value will surely increases.
This will definitely repeat or beat the highest peak of 2017.
Yes, i think 2018 is the year of bitcoin again.  History repeats itself, beginning of a year bitcoin will face some struggle and the price become low. But after many weeks or months bitcoin will rise again like what happened last year. So better to earn bitcoins and save it. Last quarter of the year will be the peak of bitcoin value.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

If BTC improves the speed of transaction and fees, I think it will continue to go up. 2018 will be the growth year of cryptocurrency.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:31:43 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 what do you think guys? Can bitcoin be more stable in high value?
I dont think bitcoin can stable in high value, because sometimes it is high and sometimes it decreases the value.
I think this 2018 bitcoin is more profitable and the value of bitcoin will be higher in the future.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

I dont think bitcoin can stable in high value, because sometimes it is high and sometimes it decreases the value.
I think this 2018 bitcoin is more profitable and the value of bitcoin will be higher in the future.
it's normal that bitcoin increases and decreases, but we should look at the predicted bitcoin price in the future. because bitcoin will increase its price and have a very good price by 2018.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

Everyone is really positive about Bitcoin's future so I guess this year will still be a good year for crypto currencies especially BTC. I'm just hoping that the increase on transaction fees will be much affordable though this year.
lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

2018 is yet another promising year for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There will be more adoption moves from the mainstream which will push the price even higher. Companies like Amazon and other retail and ecommerce websites are likely to embrace Bitcoin in 2018.
You seem to be very confident with that statement and if that or one of those big companies implements something of that kind then surely the price will remain in good position almost as it has been happening so far in the last year that has just elapsed,so maybe is very possible that in this new year that is just beginning the price may decrease a little more although I do not think that much, but at some point it will have to recover finally,back in the middle of the year maybe.

makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:06:18 AM

I think this year is not the year courtesy of bitcoin. because I think the bitcoin will not rise even higher. It is possible that this is the right time for the ethereum to start following the higher coin again on it.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

I think 2018 will be a positive year for Bitcoin overall. I think the price will appreciate over the course of the year but at the same time I think it's dominance of the market value will also be reduced so a mixture really.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

Personally, i think that the future of bitcoin is very bright. So i hope 2018 will be the great year for bitcoin as well as for the investors who are investing in it.
zxcsk1983

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:05:00 AM by zxcsk1983

I believe 2018 will be the year of growth of the cryptocurrency. I think that for bitcoin it will be a small increase in the 25,000-30,000$. my favorites is ethereum, waves, NEO
Iyhen

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:14:03 AM

Based in the development of bitcoin in year 2017, its value is continuously increasing. So I think that 2018 will be another great year for bitcoin. We can't say that its value will be stable with high value but if bitcoin decreases, it will recover its value in just a matter of time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: