Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WhiteMoney WhitePaper | Say hello to WhiteMoney - The next Gen Coinage  (Read 524 times)
WhiteMoney (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

WhiteMoney is all here, Be the part of our emerging community!!!

Find whitepaper directly from here : https://whitemoney.io/static/white-paper.pdf

OR

Read the PROLOGUE about why WhiteMoney is the next Gen Coinage

My Self Ronak Tejani, currently compleing a PhD in Economics. A serial entrepreneur with more than 5 years’ experience, I have started WhiteMoney with the Vision to integrate seamless payment and finance solution for the Next generation.

Why WhiteMoney?

The foundation will provide transparency for payments management, financial management, code management and business practices for merchants, and will maintain high standards of honesty, ethical business conduct and compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations for the users. An accounting firm has been engaged to provide financial report audit and compliance management services. The birth and the infancy stage of WCO have been strongly supported by the founding members, the development team, industry experts, early backers, lawyers and professional consultants. We would like to thank everyone who have made extraordinary contributions to the development of the WCO Blockchain.

Introduction   

The WhiteMoney foundation will provide transparency for payments management, financial management, code management and business practices for merchants, and will maintain high standards of honesty, ethical business conduct and compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations for the users. An accounting firm has been engaged to provide financial report audit and compliance management services. The birth and the infancy stage of WCO have been strongly supported by the founding members, the development team, industry experts, early backers, lawyers and professional consultants. We would like to thank everyone who have made extraordinary contributions to the development of the WCO Blockchain.

Future Perception

Provide meaningful access for mobile ecosystem using decentralized digital currency by blockchain technology.
WhiteMoney is founded on the principle that blockchain technology is changing the fundamental structure of not only our economy and banking systems, but also the way we connect and engage as human beings. As we move further into a world that fully implements the utility of blockchain technology, new opportunities to create Sustainable independent communities emerge.
In the infancy of the blockchain movement, we have been experiencing radical shifts in the way we transact, invest, and allocate our energy, which we have called money.

Mission

“To be the most trusted, secured and easy to use cryptocurrency in the world.”
Blockchains give us the freedom to exist, however we choose, without any centralized structures at the helm.
At the core, we are developing a sustainable ecosystem, based around each individuals connections, to create the conditions to thrive in a new ecosystem.

A secure mobile digital wallet that lets you manage your money, recharges, paybills, shop, currency exchange on WhiteMoney. Send money to any person and pay for various brands like AirBNB, Amazon, Zomato, Uber, Ebay, Google Pay and many more.

Features of White Money Coin

Anonymity :

The main reason why decentralised currency such as Bitcoin and Litecoin is popular among people is because of its inherent privacy. Such currency allows people to make the face of anonymous. e.g; hide the transactions while remaining totally anonymous to enhance the privacy.
This means that if you purchase something online with the help of WhiteMoney, There is little chance of that transaction being tracked. Decentralised currency makes transactions very similar to cash exchanges.

This is different, however, from using a bank account where your private details are disclosed through the account number. while, in terms of the WhiteMoney Coin all of your transactions are totally anonymous and never being tracked.

Secure :

People use different encryption techniques to authenticate the transfer of money, which is self-governing (that is, it is not dependent on central bank) and synchronise the generation of the units of the currency in decentralised currencies.Cryptocurrencies are decentralised; and as a digital currency, it offers a definite and secure environment. Moreover, it has made possible to gather individual wealth without any hassle, which was unachievable and anonymous.
Invest​ ​without​ ​borders:

There are many reasons because of which decentralised currencies are considered better than normal currencies. It provides a very high security level as the decentralised platform is operated from many computers, which are connected with a decentralised network. With this, it gives you the freedom of doing cross-border transactions with complete transparency. Moreover, its cost is very less as well.

Transparency :

In cryptocurrencies, all of the transactions are obvious. The flow of currency transactions is very simple. So if there is any invalid or fake details related to the person using the system provided, the high level transparency of this decentralised currency can easily identify the real fact.

Instant​ ​remittance:

another individual (or party) as a payment. Experts are working hard to decrease the cost and technicality while increasing the speed of this process with the help of technology.
It has become very important to solve the problem of global remittance. Many companies and executives want to transact more money between different nations.

Freedom & Flexibility

One of the general advantages for a decentralised and distributed system is that rather than consolidating freedom and flexibility of actions to the whims of a single, central agent, it allots those qualities to all agents participating in the system.

One of the general advantages of using a decentralised and distributed system is a lot more flexible and secure transactions. either you are living in one region or a travelling person. Using the blockchain based decentralised system drives you a craziness. There are several artificial intelligence (AI) based blockchain system which consistently improves itself by learning from the behaviour of users.

In short the Blockchain based distributed systems are more independent and decentralized to give you a total freedom over your transactions.
Technology Stack

Benefits

WhiteMoney is aiming to become a fully-fledged digital payment solution and will offer cutting edge solution to fulfil their complete financial needs.

Payments

WhiteMoney’s payment solution will include traditional products such as globally accepted IBAN, debit cards and payment processing, but will also extend to solutions for remittances services as a correspondent bank for other financial market participants to name but a few solutions.
WhiteMoney will offer access to both online and offline transaction for services and goods to the wallet owners. We foresee that this will solve challenges in many industries like :

Gaming:

Online gaming is a continuously expanding industry but many passionate gamers find it difficult to upload funds in in various gaming platforms. WhiteMoney is the solution and we foresee the demand for this cryptocurrency in this field.

WhiteMoney wants to provide a platform for game developers to build Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO), turn-based, real-time strategy (RTS), virtual reality, and other types of games on. Obviously, there are a lot of platforms, tools, and infrastructure that are already in place for developers to build games,
then

Ecommerce Real Estate Platform:

A great number of real estate developers are searching for simplified ways for them to accept payments for their real estate, especially from overseas investors.
WhiteMoney represents a secure and viable alternative with the potential to create increased revenues for the developers.

Ecommerce/Merchant Platforms

represent one of the greatest tools to get a public community feedback. With an increased number of merchants that accept WhiteMoney the greater demand will be for it, resulting in its increased value.

A large part of any currency’s function is to serve as a way to buy and sell goods, and cryptocurrencies are especially suited for spending money over the Internet – with low fees and speedy transactions. Now a growing number of businesses are accepting digital currencies, as the available options for payments increase in number and function.

Well, it is obvious that the cryptocurrency thing will be constantly developing and impacting on the state of things in our world. Therefore, the earlier we incorporate it in our e-commerce businesses, the higher chances are for us to get in a new world economy. Moreover, as we have already mentioned, large world-known enterprises have already accepted it.

Public Cryptocurrency exchanges

offer the opportunity to exchange various cryptocurrencies (WhiteMoney, Bitcoin etc.) or into FIAT money.
WhiteMoney(WCO) aims to create a lending platform built on trust and reputation with the Ethereum ecosystem.

Security is the first priority within our decentralized platform.

We utilize the popular Ethereum blockchain technology allowing other developers to join seamlessly and without worry.

WhiteMoney contributes to redefining the core trends of cryptocurrency in the present and future to generate positive changes in the way that crypto is viewed and accepted in the next 5 to 10years.
Partnerships with existing providers for cash deposits and withdrawals.

WhiteMoney will partner with retail providers who currently distribute cash deposit and withdrawal services.
Network of agents.

In developing countries where infrastructure to handle deposits and withdrawals is not established (such as South America), WhiteMoney will offer relevant retailers (such as newsagents or gas stations) the ability to be agents for WhiteMoney to handle deposits and withdrawals. Each of these agents will have an account with WhiteMoney to facilitate this.

Complete Financial solution - WhiteMoney

WhiteMoney is a platform created for buyers and sellers all over the world. With an easy-to use online store builder, any seller is able to create their own storefront to sell their goods, while making use of the platform’s wide range of features for a minimal fee.

Our service offers great opportunities for self-employed entrepreneurs, small-scale manufacturers, family businesses and makers of handmade crafts, such as a selection of tools for direct customer feedback, bookkeeping, sales analysis, advertising and promotion, as well as a convenient, user-friendly interface.

WhiteMoney integrates all the necessary tools for starting the trade and promoting the products to other countries’ markets.

AT LAST

We want to WhiteMoney will become World’s largest mobile commerce platform with the use of cryptocurrency.

I will regularly update this topic, As we got the new news and updates. Will also put all my social media account to prove authenticity of Our Vision

I hope all the community member will like the my vision and mission and Join the Revolution..

Looking forward to hear your thoughts from you Guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Most trusted, secure and easy to use sound like reasonable goals to me.  Please count me in on your airdrop.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
alanalan33

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

More details?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

WhiteMoney, i don't see any informations like total supply, algorithm etc... would you please introduce your project, don't just promote, add more details and your business proposal, what would be the advantages if we adopt this one? What are your way of distribution, are you planning to have an ICO or what?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Hi! You talking about projects, who can use your coin, but why they can't do they own coins? Why they should use yours?
For example - I'm a player of one economic game, and they make they own coins, which looks much better instead if they used somebody else coin... and These happens with every project.
Alphapulsared

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

Can you provide more details?
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

I read in whitepaper,,
ICO Start Date: December 15, 2017
ICO End Date: December 30, 2017

So the ICO already finish ?
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

It's the project for the retailers and business minded person as well, white money means a clean money, good for profit and a project for the crypto lovers and enthusiasts.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Is there an airdrop?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

I read in whitepaper,,
ICO Start Date: December 15, 2017
ICO End Date: December 30, 2017

So the ICO already finish ?

Yes, ICO is completed, and Our Next Target to the listed on the Reputes Exchanges and We working hard for it.

We have got many requested to purchases after the ICO closed, So If you are interested to buy it, Please connect us on supports@whitemoney.io.

nice result,, but i think i will wait to trade this crypto if already hit an exchange
anyway thanks for your respond
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

I liked the description of your coin. I hope that when I decide to invest in it, it will not let you down and really be able to jerk several X's.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
jacksonpollock

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Looks interesting, might donate if this goes places.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

Too much texts here. Can you at least include the basic technical info of the coin in the OP? And what happens with your ICO? The website has no info whatsoever. So I will not say hello to WhiteMoney. lol
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

How will you promote its use? Which city will you start from? How many businesses are willing to cooperate with you now?
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

Please monitor SouthX before investing, he plays around with the price a lot sending it to zero twice last week and back up to make it look like it has volume. Risky project with a team that devalues my investment to them. Don't take my word for it, just watch for yourself.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

What's the development status of the mobile wallet due out next month? Is there GUI screenshots or a beta version available to try?

VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

Explain, please, why I have to hold 500 tokens in account to widthdraw others? How can I withdraw all of them?
mosmellowman

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

Hello there Smiley I didn't understand it properly, how can i buy White Coin, through ETH, BTC, may I pay in EUR? Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: