Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:12:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 picks for January?  (Read 1943 times)
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Now for investing in January I would chose good coins which didn't moon yet: DeepOnion, BTX. Byteball, Masternodecoin, and possibly Zero, which however has risen a bit too  much already.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
MP4

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

Ripple
Stellar
Enjin
NEO
Tron
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, & probably 🤮 BCASH its mine  and whats is yours?

I strongly recommed you to analise Universa Blockchain... they will be available in exchanges very soon and you still have the chance to buy it cheap... For example everybody are talking about Ripple... Right! But the fact is that the biggest bank of Russia will work on Ripple runned on Universa blockchain!  Wink

I haven't heard of UNIVERSA at all but this looks good so I will take a look at it and maybe procure myself a little bag. I like ICON, EOS, COSS, TIO, CARDANO and a few others for January as well as PPT if they roll out the Beta in January which will make it hit a nearby moon or start system once the live invoicing is taking place.  I think b the spring many of the coins will explode nicely as a new year always brings in optimism and well..fresh investors!  Cheesy

Cool! The universas team have very good vision about the future, and very good "connects" in real business... just watch the last news and compare with concurents  Wink
ICON, EOS, COSS, TIO, CARDANO

these ones, I believe that everybody know that will moon in 2018 BUT not in January... You can try with ETN and Verge right now, to have profit by the end of january
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, & probably 🤮 BCASH its mine  and whats is yours?

I strongly recommed you to analise Universa Blockchain... they will be available in exchanges very soon and you still have the chance to buy it cheap... For example everybody are talking about Ripple... Right! But the fact is that the biggest bank of Russia will work on Ripple runned on Universa blockchain!  Wink

I haven't heard of UNIVERSA at all but this looks good so I will take a look at it and maybe procure myself a little bag. I like ICON, EOS, COSS, TIO, CARDANO and a few others for January as well as PPT if they roll out the Beta in January which will make it hit a nearby moon or start system once the live invoicing is taking place.  I think b the spring many of the coins will explode nicely as a new year always brings in optimism and well..fresh investors!  Cheesy

Yes I agree. But the price of these coins is now very high. It is not clear whether you need to buy them now or wait for the price to drop a little. All these coins are very promising and pumped up. If you look at a long investment, you can safely buy even at this price.

Any of these coins is a f**king SAFE investemment in 2018.... I think in 2018 there are "no difference" what to buy... everything is pumping!
p.s: except scam of course  Wink
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

sumo & kmd!

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Simonjonesfamily

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Personally

BTC
Eth
XRP
Onion
Zec

All look like they have some gain in them by the end of 2018 but %age gain you want to be looking at coins below $1with a decent white paper.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

Time new bank

There will be beta app release at 11 january. In my previous experiences, people love projects that adopt new things. Time new bank is the one of them.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

Substratum, Ethos, Elastic, RaiBlocks and UTRUST are in my portfolio at the moment. Do you have any other darkhorse coins with market cap under half billion USD?
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, & probably 🤮 BCASH its mine  and whats is yours?

if I picks XVG, ETH, DAT, FUEL, TNT, because i invest in there so i believe these five coins can make me rich

goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

Icon, Dragonchain, Utrust.. waiting for Raiblocks (to be listen on Kucoin), buy Enigma again (I sold it at 1.2$ and now its at 6$ damn)

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Monero/Ripple and Peculium coin. The peculium coin is its ico now adays but i think it will be the best in upcoming days. These are the coins i beleive better.
Thepoint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

Maybe the following would be a good choice BTC,ETH and Bitcoin Atom.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

For me i will rather choose this i know it has their on potential and you can gain from it, i would to say bitcoin, litecoin,cardano,xrp, and ripple it has a promising for investment for this january 2018.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

top altcoins (so many great altcoins that will rise in prices and market cap):

#1  - UTRUST

The rest:

DeepBrain Chain

Snovio

Cardano

Raiden Network

Lumens

Can't really go wrong with any of the postings listed above by others in this thread as many of the altcoins have great ideas and teams behind them.
syncro2017

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

SUMO and ONION!
KellyCoin

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Any of the coins on Kucoin are all solid.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

For me i will rather choose this i know it has their on potential and you can gain from it, i would to say bitcoin, litecoin,cardano,xrp, and ripple it has a promising for investment for this january 2018.
I have ethereum, xrp, trx and ven these are my top picks for this month. These will give for sure a profitable for my investment. Yes good investment that is why Im holding this for now.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

Any of the coins on Kucoin are all solid.
I have to just comment on your post, all the coins on Kucoin is not legit. There's only a few that can get past 6 months in crypto.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

my investments this month waves ethereum neo bnb and etherlend I hope these coins I will look at everyone's top 5 list Smiley
afgan355

Activity: 201

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

These are my investments in January top 5 waves strat ada neo yoyo I think I will keep these coins for a long time and I think will earn

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: