Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax  (Read 514 times)
stephylarde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Do you think, are we really benefited from the taxes we pay? or just politicians are benefited?
appreciate your thoughts  Smiley
Income Tax (a percentage of individual or corporate earnings filed to the federal government) Sales Tax (taxes levied on certain goods and services) Property Tax (based on the value of land and property assets) Tariff (taxes on imported goods imposed in the aim of strengthening internal businesses).
tagsgay

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

The money that should have been applied for the welfare of common people and poor societies are now fulfiling the lusts of politicians
bargainspecial6

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

No we are also benefitted a plenty because with the tax funds many welfare works are undertaken
pureesconned

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

Its better to pay taxes because that is like transaction markers that traces our lawfulness of transactions
nereidkeck3eh

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

No they are nowadays just benefitted to politicians only, they buy rich, live rich with our money only
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

The tax must be paid by each company.This tax is paid to the state.Every company is obliged to pay, if the tax isn't paid, the higher fines are followed.Every man who opens his own business must pay the state tax.For different job, a different price is the tax.There are some smaller companies that are hiding, they don't pay taxes, and for what they do are followed by huge penalties.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Well let's think about it.... At least here in the UK the tax pays for;

1. Universal healthcare
2. Unemployment benefits
3. Maintenance of the roads and streets
4. Water sanitation systems
5. Defense
6. Police, ambulance and fire services

Do you think that you would have any of those without paying taxes?

Of course not. However, I still have not a clear idea what you mean by "defence"... Perhaps the act of bombing countries like Iraq on the false pretext of non existent WMDs?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Do you think, are we really benefited from the taxes we pay? or just politicians are benefited?
Maybe yes, if there is no corrupt officials. All people in a nation will benefit. Road and high ways will improve, school and other helpful building will be build. Everyone of us should pay taxes to improve our country.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

Here in our country mostly the people are paying taxes but they cannot benefit from the taxes that they are paying , the politicians here benefits most of the peoples taxes. They have been corrupting the taxes and goes to their own pockets. People here in our country that pays taxes are complaining but the politicians are the ones who are in lead. Thus they don't have the right to complain. Politicians here are just like banks , they steal all the taxes that our people have been paying.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
polaman

Activity: 180

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

i think tax very important for a country,with state taxes able to build decent facilities for its people and make the country progresses,obey the state regulation so that our country progresses

Hitch-hiker

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

Yes we need to taxes to pay off the national debt accrued by the politicians so they can keep borrowing fiat and make it appear that the economy is working.

& If we didn't have taxes our politicians would never be able to retire as multi millionaires.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Well i thinl both, its still depend on the government but tax use to be a salary though from the word tax itself a must pay. This would help our community and it can help too such as it can help the workers on our government , the building like the hospital , police and different station.

So i think the benefits go to the both participants.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

if I think only positive, because I believe with the taxes set by the government then I obey it and I am sure that this tax that I pay is beneficial to me, and in my life, then if there is a tax leverage for things that are not good or in corruption then it is an irresponsible person, and I think not all that
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Without taxes, there would not be a state itself, there would be no order in it, chaos and anarchy would reign
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
⇾ Re: Tax
March 24, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

As you belong from civilized society you must obligate from paying your tax because its fundamental source of governments to sustainable funding for social programs and public investments to promote economic growth and development despite you'll negative thoughts about them,,but if your  not paying tax,,,do you think you must help in the government? definitely not!,, but if you'll response the obligation you must build also the programs of your government  providing of health, education, infrastructure and other amenities to important and achieving the common  goal
 from social and prosperous economic growth,
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

paying tax has seriously issue among of the government because some people they are not comply of their obligation by paying the tax that's why our nation will not generate the higher profit to build the other establishment that can really help the decent life for each person in nation,aside from that paying  taxes was also able to help of the government to generate from many resources fund to establish from abundant living in one nation.,   

daunemas

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

yes of course we get the benefits. Taxes, as one of the largest sources of state revenues, has been beneficial. Some government spending uses tax funds such as personnel expenditure and financing the construction of public facilities such as roads, bridges, hospitals, and police stations.
doni95

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

As a citizen of our country, taxation or paying taxes is our contribution for the development and improvement of our country.  And Yes! We all benefit from the taxes that we are paying.  Because the taxes that we pay carries out many functions.  From pavement of roads, building bridges, public transportation, building hospitals, building of public schools and improvement of educational system,  electricity, water, waste management system, public utilities, infrastructures, jobs, improving of financial and economic status, and etc.  

The disappointing part is when corrupt government officials pockets or steals money that is supposed to be for its citizens.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

The money that we pay in taxes goes to many places.In addition to paying the salaries of government workers,our tax also help to support common resources,such a police and firefighters.
Tax are also used to fund many types of government programs that help the poor and less fortunate,as well many schools.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

Tax is the imposing currency on the daily nessessities
Most of the time we don't even know what the taxes being collected by the government is really being used for since they don't provide any account of it to the taxpayers but i believe we deserve to know what it's being used, most of the time, they just squander the tax money for their own purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: