Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax  (Read 511 times)
Daisy Smith

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

I think it depends from place you live. As I can see in my country people can gain so many benefits from taxes such as:
- Universal healthcare
- Unemployment benefits
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Defense
- Healthcare

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

Graft and corruption are evidently happening in every countries in the world. The government are accused to use the money of the people for their own personal benefits. However, we cannot end taxation for them not to commit those. I believe that if we stop taxatiin or paying taxes, our own countries won't achieve its growth as it improves today. National projects will not be accomplished if we do not have laws about taxation. If that's so, then we still do benefit from the taxes we are paying.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

I don't care about the taxes I paid until I have learned the harsh truth that the politicians are just benefiting from everyone's money. I know a lot of people are thinks the same thing. Only a portion of our money are going to government project the others just goes to the politicians pockets (3 years ago) . Good thing thing we have President who's anti corrupt and doesn't care about the money. Hopefully he will be able to fix things before his term ends.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ABE crypto

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

Tax is the Money paid to the government other than for transaction-specific goods and services.
Tax is  burdensome demand.
Tax can also be a task exacted from one who is under control; a contribution or service, the rendering of which is imposed upon a subject.
Task is also regarded as  A lesson to be learned
zepherius
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

The problem is where are we without tax. The whole system needs to be maintained with something. Whether or not certain people are corrupt and abuse their position to use tax for the wrong reasons this doesnt change that fact that tax would still be needed to keep the overall system and infrastructure running. Without this global system that has been build through decades of taxation we wouldnt even be here talking about blockchain. This doesnt mean that tax is good or bad, it seems neccesairy and the problem is that there are people that either use it in a good or bad way.

Having said that it seems that blockchain could be very usefull in this system it can add transparancy and more accountability to those that actually deal with the tax money and also give people a better understanding where their money is actually used for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: