Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to select best bounty campaigns? Put your questions here related to bounties  (Read 18609 times)
rudhi ratama66

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

I believe it's really useful for beginners, but I don't think anyone is making money from the awards campaigns anymore.

right what you say, it's now hard to find income from a bounty campaign. many projects are scam and don't pay, maybe now when they switch to other professions
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

I believe it's really useful for beginners, but I don't think anyone is making money from the awards campaigns anymore.

right what you say, it's now hard to find income from a bounty campaign. many projects are scam and don't pay, maybe now when they switch to other professions
It's really hard but not impossible there are many trusted bounty campaigns too. You just need to find them and join.
They are not hidden but we are not aware with them. Just small investigation required before joining any bounty.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:01:01 AM

I have bookmarked your website, I am interested in your bounty list.
I hope you keep updating the list and filtering so that good projects can be registered on your website.

thanks.
great work.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Its useful not only for beginers but also for beginer at heart  .  

I don't think anyone is making money from the awards campaigns anymore.

What is that awards campaign you are talking about ? You mean to say the reward from a campaign ? Yes most of the reward that we get usually dont have a value but that is because the market is not in a good condition  .   as soon as the market backs to normal , all rewards will now be tradable for cash  .
hidrocop

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:08:23 AM

Many projects in recent months could not even collect softcap investments, choosing a good campaign is really hard, you need to be lucky to get a prize under these conditions
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:22:15 PM

Your article is great and very helpful for a new bounty hunters here to build their dreams to be a great bounty hunters that are able to know which bounty are not good and which are good bounties that are able to bring a good future for their participants.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:16:20 PM

Before choosing bounty project you need analysis team and their background and also their experience .Later you can refer their partnership also amount of investment .If everything is ok you can start bounty hunting. 
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:26:27 AM

Many projects in recent months could not even collect softcap investments, choosing a good campaign is really hard, you need to be lucky to get a prize under these conditions
You are right, but sometimes you need to skills to find good bounties and join them.

Your article is great and very helpful for a new bounty hunters here to build their dreams to be a great bounty hunters that are able to know which bounty are not good and which are good bounties that are able to bring a good future for their participants.

Thank you for compliment  Cheesy Forgot about this thread that's why the late response from my side. Sad
You can find some good bounties on our list here https://cryptocreed.com/ico-bounty/

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:29:17 AM

Before choosing bounty project you need analysis team and their background and also their experience.Later you can refer their partnership also amount of investment .If everything is ok you can start bounty hunting. 
I don't think experience matters, there are many projects who are worked or started by newbies (means they don't have much experience before starting the project.) It's all about a team if they are real and they are showing the real identity of themselves then there are more chances or project will get success. There are many other factors which matters too but for me Team of project comes first.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:16:47 AM

this is bump post. You can find some good bounties on our list here https://cryptocreed.com/ico-bounty/
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:58:44 AM

We published article on our website cryptocreed BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS: BEGINNERS GUIDE HOW TO JOIN & SELECT BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS
This article was written by someone else but we done some changes(minor) in this article.

I would like to invite all crypto bounty lovers to ask their questions regarding bounties here and if anyone of you know answer then please share it with us.

Also do you have any suggestion for us to add in our this article or website then please share with us?

Question and Answer's:
Hi your article help me a lot, thank you very much! But I have a question I'm still a newbie now and I want to join in facebook campaign and I have facebook account, my question is can I still join even if I,m still a newbie or I must be a jr member? Hoping for your immediate response, Thankyou .
Most of bounties or twitter or facebook campaigns doesn't allow newbies to join such campaigns.
You must have Jr Member account.

Now a days, this is a very burning question and very important for both bounty hunters and newbies. Everybody wants to know and find good bounty campaigns. I think this thread would be very useful for all.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:34:26 AM

We published article on our website cryptocreed BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS: BEGINNERS GUIDE HOW TO JOIN & SELECT BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS
This article was written by someone else but we done some changes(minor) in this article.

I would like to invite all crypto bounty lovers to ask their questions regarding bounties here and if anyone of you know answer then please share it with us.

Also do you have any suggestion for us to add in our this article or website then please share with us?

Question and Answer's:
Hi your article help me a lot, thank you very much! But I have a question I'm still a newbie now and I want to join in facebook campaign and I have facebook account, my question is can I still join even if I,m still a newbie or I must be a jr member? Hoping for your immediate response, Thankyou .
Most of bounties or twitter or facebook campaigns doesn't allow newbies to join such campaigns.
You must have Jr Member account.

Now a days, this is a very burning question and very important for both bounty hunters and newbies. Everybody wants to know and find good bounty campaigns. I think this thread would be very useful for all.
yes, you are right. that's the reason why I started this thread. You can find all types of bounty campaigns on our website on this page https://cryptocreed.com/ico-bounty/ here we update the list every week or twice in a month. We trying to add only trusted and best bounties in our list.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:45:46 PM

Good article but there are many users who has wrote similar things with you. However, you missed to wrote some importants thing for bounty hunters i.e about project scam. You just give a suggestion to join with bounty managers who has many trust from the users in this forum, mybe that the part to avoid scam projects but it would be good if bounty hunters has a way to know the characteristic of scam project so as when they decide to take part with bounty campaign they will do analyst with their own self which mean they don't hang on to bounty managers or to other people.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:12:58 AM

Good article but there are many users who has wrote similar things with you. However, you missed to wrote some importants thing for bounty hunters i.e about project scam. You just give a suggestion to join with bounty managers who has many trust from the users in this forum, mybe that the part to avoid scam projects but it would be good if bounty hunters has a way to know the characteristic of scam project so as when they decide to take part with bounty campaign they will do analyst with their own self which mean they don't hang on to bounty managers or to other people.
thanks for compliment  Grin and suggestions. I will edit the article soon and add some more information. Also write new article on how to catch scam projects and how to avoid them "bounty hunters has a way to know the characteristic of scam project".
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: