Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin for Year of the dog (2018)  (Read 404 times)
delitte (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

Since 2018 is year of the dog, do you think investors will be interested in Dogecoin?
I was thinking if a lot of investors will be interested in dogecoin, maybe it will go up more just a $1.
What do you think about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

Year of DOG will come in Feb 2018 on the eastern calendar -> DOGE will moon in Feb, now buy for cheap price and HODL
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

many analysis very facts much great wow

which investors? why would they want to invest? what is the real value of doge? Huh

don't get me wrong i'm not trying to s*** or anything, i would really like to read few answers that explain why they think something will happen, why something might get successful, or what would it take for some coin to become one
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

Since 2018 is year of the dog, do you think investors will be interested in Dogecoin?
I was thinking if a lot of investors will be interested in dogecoin, maybe it will go up more just a $1.
Even if it is the year of the dog, I know that some will be interested to buy doge but it will only generate a little hype to pump price a little but it won't go up to 1$. Big investors would not be interested to profit from a little hype and for this reason I assume that they won't invest into dogecoin. Although that is the case, small scale investors and day traders would surely be interested to invest into dogecoin but it won't boost the price up to 1$. If ever, I only think doge will reach double or triple of it's current price.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

If you check right now on Bittrex Exchange DOGE is the only 2 sats coins. DOGE will follow the rest of the coin so DOGE ALL IN!

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
waghops

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:04:07 AM

What are the predictions about this one for the future and for this particular year?
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

Year of DOG wow that'll be great for Dogecoin holders, I'll always look it like a fun coin.

TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

I am also a person who really love doge. But actually, I do not like Dogecoin. I think it was released without clear vision. It cannot develop strongly.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:35:20 AM

Doge coin is not going to be investors favor anymore, the coin had been abandon so long and the rising is only caused by the pump of the whale, and no matters what year is it doge won't got any chance unless suddenly big company want to backup doge, 2018 will be xrp and come year

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

Doge coin is not going to be investors favor anymore, the coin had been abandon so long and the rising is only caused by the pump of the whale, and no matters what year is it doge won't got any chance unless suddenly big company want to backup doge, 2018 will be xrp and come year
I agree with all of your points. I have always been skeptical of Dogecoin from the beginning and I always felt that it is just another pump and dump coin being manipulated by whales in the market for their own personal gains while many people stand to lose a lot of money. This seems like a centralized currency without any clear purpose created just to appease certain investors. I don't think I will ever change my view on Dogecoin no matter how high its value goes since I don't have any kind of faith in this coin. I advice everyone to stay wary of this particular coin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dangful

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Dogecoin coin is indeed one of the hottest coin toys year because people would support it especially those who are crazy about Connie "Feng Shui" be this is the best year to invest while Dogecoin will be cheaper than tomorrow or the next days.

dangful

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:44:53 AM

I am also a person who really love doge. But actually, I do not like Dogecoin. I think it was released without clear vision. It cannot develop strongly.

I think they will soon build a clearer vision as you had stated, Dogecoin is an underdog this early year and might be soon the best contender for Ripple and Ethereum. Who knows! While volatility is high but so does the possibly that it will dominate the Altcoin group soon.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:50:38 AM

Well, I am a very big fan of dogecoin. I think it has long been undervalued. It has started to increase in the last quarter of 2017. It has already started getting investors attention. 2018 will certainly be the year for dogecoin.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

Lately, Dogecoin is Pump and Dump coin and I think investors are not interested in it anymore as it was a fun coin and it'll remain coin for fun.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

I believe that investors are obviously not exposed to such principles. They make their choice not from the symbol of the year but about the safety of their investments. And what is Dogecoin (DOGE) now, nobody seriously took it, knowing that it has no future and support. But still she has her followers and maybe she will get more demand than now.

dangful

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

Lately, Dogecoin is Pump and Dump coin and I think investors are not interested in it anymore as it was a fun coin and it'll remain coin for fun.

It's part of the life of a coin that will face many pumps and dumps but will see after few days or weeks of pumping and dumping.
When Dogecoin will start to pump continuously then it's the green light that this year of the dog will give fortune to investors.

dangful

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

I believe that investors are obviously not exposed to such principles. They make their choice not from the symbol of the year but about the safety of their investments. And what is Dogecoin (DOGE) now, nobody seriously took it, knowing that it has no future and support. But still she has her followers and maybe she will get more demand than now.

Indeed, in addition to the statement, I don't think Dogecoin investors are into the year of the dog belief but they actually saw another level of potential that Dogecoin can offer.
I believe in Dogecoin and I have plan to invest in it in the following days and I hope the price will not pump like skyrocket.

nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Investing in dogecoin just because it is the year of the dog? Investing or trading doesnt work that way and i dont think that investors will have interest in buying dogecoin for this reason. dogecoin will not have any development in the future because the developers of that altcoin already stop working with it.  it can be pumped but i dont think it will grow up to $1 because of its high supply.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

I also bought some Dogecoin, not because it would bring me profit, just because I hope to get lucky this year,hhhhhh.

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

Dogecoin is old coin and it always pumping several times in year. It's might clear see on graphics. When DOGE will go deep down, buy it and wait the next big pump, that always happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: