Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin for Year of the dog (2018)  (Read 408 times)
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Since 2018 is year of the dog, do you think investors will be interested in Dogecoin?
I was thinking if a lot of investors will be interested in dogecoin, maybe it will go up more just a $1.
What do you think about it?
I also bought some Dogecoin, not because it would bring me profit, just because I hope to get lucky this year,hhhhhh.

Wow, just cool though I think I really have to save some DOGE on my portfolio for this year 2018. Thanks for the share LOL Cheesy

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

Since 2018 is year of the dog, do you think investors will be interested in Dogecoin?
I was thinking if a lot of investors will be interested in dogecoin, maybe it will go up more just a $1.
Most of the chinese people will surely buy this for the FENG SHUI believers but their new year is on february not now.

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:09:53 PM

Please, tell me you not going to do this kind or pure yang-ying luck.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Dogecoin is a glorious coin that has lasted for such a long time. Think the year of the dog will help us become rich. To those who believe in it.
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

This actually made me laugh and made me wonder if there's other basis for this assumption. Well all alt coins do have a potential but right now dogecoin isn't even in the top ten cryptocurrency but it's doing great. Maybe it will do well, im hoping it'll go for all other alt coins.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

as for me, the symbol of the year has nothing to deal with demand on the currency. But there are lots of illogical things in this world:)

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

fengshui believers will definitely buy this coin for their good fortune,i too will buy just it just for fun.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

Dogecoin is old coin and it always pumping several times in year. It's might clear see on graphics. When DOGE will go deep down, buy it and wait the next big pump, that always happen.
I guess this year Doge will be the harvest time for the holders, so its time to buy now of this coin then hold in long term. Though its been cycle for pump and dump for a couple of years and now lets see what it can do in 2018.
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Hello all! For example I believe in this coin and I see perspective to make some money but if we are talking about long therm investment and profit every day I have no any belief in this coin maybe if February we can see something interesting about this currency! I cannot wait to see the result because we can make some prognoses but we never can be sure about it for 100%. Good luck
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

I think even though the price of doge coin is cheap enough, but many are interested in doge coin. Some traders use doge coin for inter-exchange transfers, because by using doge coin, fee withdraw can be very cheap.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

Dogecoin has endured this long and the price has started to increase once again. Although it might not be that logical for us, this year of the dog thing may turn out to be a trigger which increases the value of the coin, so I'm thinking about investing as well.

ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

now this is indeed warm dogecoin is because of the advantages and uniqueness that is felt very much especially when using it for transfer, in my opinion is the dogecoin now be the fastest in terms of delivery

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Most of the chinese people will surely buy this for the FENG SHUI believers but their new year is on february not now.

Yeah, you're right that's why DOGE is pumping so hard right now Cheesy

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Saw this post a 2weeks ago you dont have anything to post? too much attention with this shitcoin.

delitte (OP)

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Dogecoin is old coin and it always pumping several times in year. It's might clear see on graphics. When DOGE will go deep down, buy it and wait the next big pump, that always happen.

It seems that the dog isn't have a good Cryptocurrency character based on it's literal characteristics.
Well, DogeCoin is indeed an good coin and it is old coin but seems a Billion coin supply isn't that much well appreciated in this generation.
But, Dogecoin has the speed that everyone couldn't feel the delay of every transactions. A friend of mined told me that DogeCoin can transfer coins between wallets in just a second or less. It's just like inquiring mobile balance from mobile operator.

delitte (OP)

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

Saw this post a 2weeks ago you dont have anything to post? too much attention with this shitcoin.

Well, this is a forum and everything in this forum are meant to share about fact, truths, feelings, emotions, suggestions, recommendations, perspectives and other kinds of discussions that would help other people who don't know things you know. Isn't that obvious?

DogeCoin is fast and reliable but seems this year the year of the Dog isn't really the best year for DogeCoin or maybe we're just 10 months away to 2019.
I hold hundreds of thousands of DogeCoin that's why I'm feeling positive with this coin.

chocochild

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

NO it wont given it has a big marketcap need a very big market to make its price pump.
Sagaris

Activity: 267
Merit: 6

Crypto Worker

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

Like his kripoto money, he is also popular this year. 2018 will be the summit of the crypto world.

If you like it, you can give Merit!
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Maybe it grows for some time but according to me it's not a good coin for long term profit if you want to make profit for the short time then doge is good to invest but if you want to earn good and long term profit then its better to invest in some good coin which has good future.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Spend $100 to buy it. Maybe you will get 5x your capital. Sometimes seemingly ridiculous things come true.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: