Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1570 times)
crazyphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

yes, etherdelta have a crowdsale
maybe i want buy some
i think this coin have a future because have an exchanger with big market traffic

they are hacked repeatedly every year.
this stock market only uses useless coins. it is not a big stock market. volumes are low and constantly giving problems, no need to buy that coin Wink
If the coin they are selling would be unique and can be used in the near future, i think it is worth to buy it. But if the coin they are selling is just a crap just like the majority of coins on their list, i think you are wasting your precious ETH.
knightfalcon

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

maybe i want buy some
i think this coin have a future because have an exchanger with big market traffic

this stock market only uses useless coins. it is not a big stock market. volumes are low and constantly giving problems, no need to buy that coin Wink
In my opinion it is not worth to invest on their ICO, they can't even secure their platform and now they run an ICO rather than secure the platform so those who use it is in safe trade.
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

At Etherdelta, I personally do not buy or sell tokens. In my opinion, it's better to wait for the token to go to the normal exchange and then trade it.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

Yes, you have some point here and that is also my concern about the etherdelta trading site. My ether wallet account was hacked on that site before because they don't have any security or any confirmation on email when one user importing their account. There are many users complaining regarding the stolen tokens. It is good to ensure everyone account from this site.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

maybe i want buy some

In my opinion it is not worth to invest on their ICO, they can't even secure their platform and now they run an ICO rather than secure the platform so those who use it is in safe trade.

This security flaws (hacked incident) before they set an ICO has a great setbacks on thier project on my opinion. Etherdelta is a unqiue exchange but I am too cautious also before investing in ther ICO's. I will wait before it came out to exchanges and being get listed.

Open for Campaigns
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Hmm this is interesting, ED running a fund sale after a security breach. Not sure how this will turn out, but i hope it goes well for them.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Ether Delta have to improve their security to avoid hackers and for the safety of investor's token. There are some people wants to stole tokens. I will only buy the sale token in Ether Delta if I assured that it is already safe.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

they probabliy invest in security. heard about the token sale too but main thing seems they want raise money. not whats bnb for binance.
At least they have done well to have been able to put up a decentralized platform over the years and have been able to prove themselves to have the ability to deliver if they have the funds to do so and also get better by enhancing the platform. It is a good way to really raise money and I do not see anything bad in that. A lot of platform have done that and are still doing it, Etherdelta even makes it worthwhile since it is a platform that has been in existence.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

I would not buy a coin from developers who are constantly successfully attacked by hackers. It's one thing to quickly sell your coins on their stock exchange and quite another to invest in them.
anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

When did EtherDelta say they would do a token sale? Either way, I wouldn't participate in it, especially after the exchange was compromised last week. I'm sure they would sell out within hours .
sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

Easily Exchange your ERC20 token from etherdelta.They update their site Exchange your token only 11 gas fee & withdraw low gas fee.I will buy etherdelta token &  moved to myether wallet.So buy your own risk.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Obviously they want to increase the demand to the Etherdelta tokens with their new listing policy.
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.

I think there is nothing wrong in buying etherdelta tokens. I also think that it is true that some of it may be stolen, still there is no guarantee that all of it are stolen. Besides, we are not involve in the act of stealing and if we wish to purchase something from a website that sells that it is not illegal at all.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

I am a regular trader at Etherdelta and the only reason I go there is that the new coins will be listed first there and nothing else. Their UI as well as service is too low to handle and I personally would not go for the token sale.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

I am not investing in the token sale from etherdelta. It´s not worth for me to buy some but etherdelta is not a small exchange so it can be good.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

Maybe they running ICO to more development the exchange of etherdelta or to added new featured. This exchange so far good for me even any hacking a few days ago but all my fund still safe there. To support this exchange probably i will buy the token during token sale to support their development and hopefully this exchange will be more good in service so that many new trader come to the their platform.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

On ED ico i am not going to gamble $1 on it. And what do ed want to raise this fund for is it for ed tx fee.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

Etherdelta Token sale? Really? I will not buy it because recently they have issuess with their security. Many people have lost their money there. And will many people will join the token sale? who knows.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

Etherdelta is now messing up things, having announced that in future new coins which want to be listed have first to buy a consistent amount of their tokens. It could mean RIP for Etherdelta IMHO.

yes, it's the worst change they could make in my opinion too. the best thing about etherdelta was listing of every useless token. it was crypto flea market with lot of issues but with own charm.

I like the definition of Crypto Flea Market - maybe someone should make an Exchange with this name and it would rock! Etherdelta didn't understand that THIS was their unique charme, which this change they may compromise their success for real.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

I liked working on this exchange of crypto coins. I have nothing against it and I do not think that they are scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: