Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1570 times)
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

Ether delta is a well know platform so it wouldn’t be a bad move to invest in a company which already proved itself. I think exchange coins are always one step ahead. I am also waiting for idex’s coin to go live. Exchange coins ftw!.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

I already have Etherdelta tokens in my wallet but i dont think so that this tokens is the etherdelta token that is listed in exchange.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

I already have Etherdelta tokens in my wallet but i dont think so that this tokens is the etherdelta token that is listed in exchange.

Nah it's different brother because ether delta now is holding their own crowdsale I just don't know what's the exact coin they're offering. I just don't get it why etherdelta needed to have a crowdsale while their platform is always overwhelmed which is needed to be fix. Like instead of doing a sale why don't they resolve the issues first.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

Never heard that EtherDelta is running a token deal, however I'm not getting it however. Primary reason is that there are a considerable measure of tokens as of now and it fills no need for me. So I don't know the amount it will be worth. On the off chance that they are endeavoring to raise stores, does it imply that they are not benefitting after this years? Perhaps the purpose behind them offering tokens is to truly raise a few assets. I concur that they need to enhanced their security and their help since programmers are truly focusing on cryptos on account of the enormous sum that they can stole. Be that as it may, I think they as of now stepped up their security after what happens fourteen days back.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

They didnt resolve thier issues with security yet. I don't think they scammers and they will not run with money of course but right now I don't see it as a good investment.

Is etherdelta run a deviden token? I think normally the deviden token can grow much also like binance token.
But i am not etherdelta ico will be good because like you said, etherdelta has a lot of issues to solve.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

Etherdelta is running a token sale, will you buy it and do you think is worth it. Why don't they focus on security of the website first , People have complained after the website compromised of their stolen tokens and Ethers yet nothing is done, and here they are running a token sale.
I agree with you they should focus for the security of their website first, if they don't still upgrade their website then there will be hacking again in the future so get ready guys don't hold your altcoin in their exchanges only shitcoins.

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

New website is coming, they will fix things. And token will become valuable.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

there are really too many security vulnerabilities. I think that sales of these tokens may also be aimed at closing these deficits and increasing their credibility. But can these money be seen as an investment or in the future I can not imagine what it would be like to benefit these areas.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

What is the reason for investing in the Etherdelta token, a platform that can't be guaranteed by user token security? Huh

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

Etherdelta does not have the best image in the cryptoworld. There are much more better exchanges, but otherwise etherdelta is a often used exchanges who is anonymous. So the etherdelta is not that bad. And when you see all the oter Tokens fromexchanges, its maybe not a bad idea to invest in some and hold them for a while.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

What is the reason for investing in the Etherdelta token, a platform that can't be guaranteed by user token security? Huh
I also do not see the point in investing in Etherdelta, there are many other standing tokens on the market

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I don't think most people do appreaciate what ED has done to the space, it is the first decentralised exchange with huge trading volume and make listing on exchange as easy as ABC but people have abuse this maybe wwhen they start paying through their noise like Binance and Bittrex they will know what they are missing
forcrypto

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

ICO price was 1ETH/8500 token, last time I checked it was trading at 0.0006ETH which is 6X higher than ICO
CosmicDream

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Can someone post a link that explains the use and purpose of EDT?
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

ICO price was 1ETH/8500 token, last time I checked it was trading at 0.0006ETH which is 6X higher than ICO

And now 1 ETH would buy you 14,828 EDT, so it hasn't done well compared to just holding ETH.

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

Can someone post a link that explains the use and purpose of EDT?

The "whitepaper" (I use that term loosely, as it was hastily put together and nonsensical), talked about paying fees with EDT and being able to use it for future ICOs launched on the EtherDelta platform. Additionally said they were going to force future coins to hold a certain amount of EDT before they could be listed for trade on ED.

I think there are many other exchange coins that can and will do much better than EDT. BNB, KCS, COSS, BCO, etc etc etc

lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:58:56 AM

I noticed the crowdsale ennouncement in the Etherdelta website yesterday, it seems they are planning to earn more money by this project. However I am not really interested about buying this token actually, and I think they should concentrate more about the security issues in their exchanger.

True and I hope they will also improve their website since it tends to load slower compared to other exchange platforms out there. Etherdelta would be my solid choice for exchange platform but sometimes it would process transactions so slow that I resort to other exchange platforms like coinsexchange.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:13:38 AM

Before going to ICO, they had to solve the problems of their exchange. After a recent break-in, they are getting less and less supporters. People have stopped trusting the exchange and it seems that this is not a very good time for them. I certainly will not buy their counter, this not a very good investment, a big risk.

torompetbaru2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:44:23 AM

too much coin i think it will be more inflation and made lower price
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

I would have invested in them, but after the recent hack issues I decided not to.
Even me too I thought to invest on them as it’s already established exchange but recent hack or dns compromised it made me panic then after I never tried etherdelta. Once it comes to exchange if price drops then I will see to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: