Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2016, 05:16:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Psywar: Wake Up  (Read 1151 times)

Activity: 1058

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 12:16:14 PM

I watched this film last night and I highly suggest anyone her to do the same:
This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the "elitist theory of democracy" and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

I'm not from the US, but I'm wondering how you guys feel about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 12:46:01 PM

Haven't seen this one. Seems interesting. An excellent (albeit long) film on the same topic is Adam Curtis's The Century of Self.

Propaganda and 'manufacturing of consent' is everyday. This is not an issue prevalent in USA only. The more people will realise this, the better.

As side note, the individualism of western world has been created (not necessarily intentionally) by social engineering. Libertarianism is as individualist movement as you can get. It would be funny to hear opinions what folks here think being a movement in essence created by propaganda.
Jaime Frontero

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 04:01:53 PM

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 09:36:55 PM

Watched it and I think I'm better for it, glad I stopped watching mainstream TV a long time ago.
Over here in the UK we have parallels for sure.

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.