Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Paper - DAG Real World Asset Exchange  (Read 2232 times)
alphanorry

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:43:09 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:26:59 PM by alphanorry

I love this idea! I have sent you a message. Would be interested in donating
willstarkro (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

I love this idea! I have sent you a message. Would be interested in donating.

As of now, there is no reason for me to accept donations.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

What exactly are you publicly pre-announcing here? No ICO, no donations. What do you want from the community here? Prayers? Devs? I don't get it...

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

What exactly are you publicly pre-announcing here? No ICO, no donations. What do you want from the community here? Prayers? Devs? I don't get it...

This is an announcement that there is more on the way, and to see what the community thinks of such a project.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

This is an announcement that there is more on the way, and to see what the community thinks of such a project.

An announcement that there is everything more on the way because you have done nothing so far. In theory this is a pre-pre-pre-pre-ann. This is just a waste of time. You should only pre-announce projects that are already ongoing. What you announced was a mere idea of doing something great.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

An announcement that there is everything more on the way because you have done nothing so far. In theory this is a pre-pre-pre-pre-ann. This is just a waste of time. You should only pre-announce projects that are already ongoing. What you announced was a mere idea of doing something great.

I already have a semi-functioning implementation of it, using a fork of IOTA. I posted this because the project is ongoing, and wanted to gauge reaction and interest in the project.
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:04:28 PM

Ummm? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I'd be happy to explain any questions you may have.

What's the thing about ownership of a phyiscal asset?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

Hi dev, i think that will be a good project, when do you will show us the whitepaper?
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

That's where the value of the DAG Ledger comes from. Each physical asset you hold in real life will be given it's own ledger (similar to how RaiBlocks ledger system works), which will store that asset's Unique Identifying Key, along with other data points hashed out in the creation of the item.

So, say you buy a car from BMW.
BMW will have a ledger created at the formation of the car, which will list the true owner of the vehicle (BMW). Once the chain confirms your transaction (using Paper tokens), there will be a new block created under the car's ledger showing the transfer of ownership.
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Hi dev, i think that will be a good project, when do you will show us the whitepaper?

Currently, I want to focus on creating a working, scalable system before I make a whitepaper.
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

If decent source code is posted, this project will definitely gain great popularity.
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

What is name PAPER for?

Because before this ledger, in order for an asset to be under your possession (like a house), you needed an official paper document saying so  Wink
Dizzzzle

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

What is name PAPER for?

Because before this ledger, in order for an asset to be under your possession (like a house), you needed an official paper document saying so  Wink

You have my vote of support! Happy to help (non-tech) if/when the time comes.

D
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

Currently, I want to focus on creating a working, scalable system before I make a whitepaper.

When you release the whitepaper, i would like to help in translation to portuguese.
singleMan

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

When you release the whitepaper, i would like to help in translation to portuguese.

me too
Aluman23

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Hope you will finish this project.
soros123

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

dear dev, suggest using Byteball to build the structure
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

That's where the value of the DAG Ledger comes from. Each physical asset you hold in real life will be given it's own ledger (similar to how RaiBlocks ledger system works), which will store that asset's Unique Identifying Key, along with other data points hashed out in the creation of the item.

So, say you buy a car from BMW.
BMW will have a ledger created at the formation of the car, which will list the true owner of the vehicle (BMW). Once the chain confirms your transaction (using Paper tokens), there will be a new block created under the car's ledger showing the transfer of ownership.

How can you make linking physical assets to a ledger decentralized and trustless?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

dear dev, suggest using Byteball to build the structure

Noted. I don't have much experience with Byteball's framework other than it follows a DAG protocol similar to IOTA and has a pretty decent encryption method.

Right now I'm looking into RaiBlocks because its implementation of a ledger for each account would be incredibly useful for this.
willstarkro (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

What is name PAPER for?

You have my vote of support! Happy to help (non-tech) if/when the time comes.

D

Thank you! I'll regularly post in this forum so be on the look out.

me too

I'll note both of you in a sheet.

Hope you will finish this project.

One thing I can guarantee is that I'll have some working prototype of this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: